Twenty-Three

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning, Namjoon-shi!"

Sooah and Rap Monster left the room at the same time again. Yet, today Rap Monster didn't reply to her. He just stared at her then left. 

Sooah was upset but she knew she didn't have right to ask for his reply. She just left to her training hospital too. 

-----

It was a good day for Sooah at her second day training. However, when she came back home, she saw something that she doesn't want to see again. 

Rap Monster was mercilessly beating a few men in his house.

Bleed was covering all of their faces But he doesn’t seem to stop any time soon.

Sooah was crying, watching the mean mafia boss.

It’s something she has seen a lot but she still hasn’t got used yet.

Rap Monster realized her presence. 

“Go to your room!” Rap Monster meanly gave order to her.

Sooah remained silence and stood still.

“Are you deaf? Go to your room!” He shouted to her again.

Sooah burst into tears and ran quickly to upstairs.

 

After chasing Sooah, he continued beating the few unknown men.

Then he stepped on a man among them on head.

“Which mafia team are you from? How dare you made problem with my subordinators? You don’t know me?” Rap Monster angrily asked.

“The Nocturne! We’re from The Nocturne. The second leader gave order to us to fight them.” The poor man answered.

“The Nocturne!!!” Everyone exclaimed.

 

Rap Monster startled a little. “The Nocturne…” 

Wonwoo went to whisper to Rap Monster. “They mostly control East and West part of Seoul. They’re very big group, containing 5 leaders, the first leader is called The Boss and the second leader who gave order to attack our group is JR. He is the most poisonous one. Please be careful!” 

Rap Monster scoffed after got a detail report from Wonwoo.

Then he gave a smirk with an evil smile. “Black Swan is meeting a powerful opponent. Wonwoo, contact their leader. Tell them I want to have some beating game with them.”

Wonwoo paused. “Boss, I don’t think we should make problem with them. They’re very big.” He stated his idea.

Rap Monster laughed. “We’re not small though. Do as I said and release these brats!” he finished his words and went upstairs.

“Have a good rest, Boss!” everyone bowed to their boss.

…..

Sooah didn't go in her room yet. She was watching the mafia crowd from upstairs. Rap Monster saw her still outside when he reached upstairs but he only gave her a glance then was heading to his room. 

 

“Namjoon-shi!” Sooah called him.

Rap Monster paused but without turning back.

"Namjoon-shi... Can't you stop beating people and stop playing all that risky beating game? It's so dangerous." Sooah said with her shaking voice as she felt fear saying all of these words to the scary mafia boss.

Rap Monster gave a big sigh but without turning back.

"Please stop! You're putting your life in danger." she added with care. 

Rap Monster suddenly turned back and raised his finger to point at her rudely.

"Shut up! When you heartlessly aborted my babies, you're not in the place to show me care anymore. No need to be fake to me! Just treat me the way you want. I know you disgust me, hate me so treat me so! I don't mind. Just shut up from pretending to be nice, Min Sooah!" he madly yelled at her. 

Sooah was hurt and scared. She burst out crying. She didn't expect he would be saying all of these to her. 

Rap Monster put down his finger. He bit his lips while watching crying Sooah. 

"Why are you crying? What kind of drama is this? From now on don't ever act like you care about me. Get lost!" he coldly finished his words then went straight to his room without caring Sooah was crying until collapsed herself on the floor. 


"I don't want to abort our babies either... Little do you how I have been suffering..." -Sooah-

 

-----///-----

 

NEXT DAY

 

Rap Monster dressed in his mafia power black outfit since morning, having all his subordinators waiting at living room area. They were having a meeting before going to spend their day. 

Sooah came downstairs, on her way to leave to her training hospital. She was shocked to see a huge gathering. She paused on the way to look at them. She scanned everyone's behavior then fully focused on her mafia boss lover. She sobbed to see he was holding his gun. She can guess it's going to be a bloody day although she doesn't know for sure what they're going to do. 

 

A moment later, Rap Monster dismissed the meeting and gave order to everyone to go on their mission. 

He finally met eyes with Sooah. He knew she was sobbing but he ignored. He just left like that. 

Rap Monster went on his luxurious car while his mafia subordinators went on another few black cars following behind. 

Sooah was watching him leaving until he left her eyesight. 

 

"I hope you're safe. Please god, please take care of this man." 

The little girl can only cry and worry about the mafia boss. 

-----

For the whole day, Sooah was soulless at work. She couldn't focus on her work at all and that made Mrs. Seon noticed. 


"Sooah!" Mrs. Seon went to Sooah who was sitting soullessly, staring at her food during lunch break.

"Mrs. Seon!" Sooah quickly stood up and gave a deep bow to Mrs. Seon. 

"Sit down!" Mrs. Seon gave a hand gesture to let Sooah sit down back.

Sooah sat down and Mrs. Seon sat on the opposite side. 

"You look unwell. Is there any problem?" Mrs. Seon asked. 

Sooah was a bit uncomfortable to be caught by Rap Monster's mother. 

"I... I'm fine. I was just thinking about something." she replied. 

"By any chance, is it related to Joon?" Mrs. Seon continued asking. 

Sooah got a bit more surprised to be asked like that.

"So it's related to Joon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter