Thirty-Nine

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NEXT DAY

 

< At Hospital >

 

"Mrs. Seon, I've come." Sooah came in after was called by Mrs. Seon. 

"Oh Sooah, sit down!" Mrs. Seon invited Sooah to sit. 

Sooah bowed and sat down. 

 

"Well, it's your last training day today and if I'm not wrong, you don't find where to work yet, right?" Mrs. Seon asked. 

"Dee, not yet. I'm not confident to apply for a big hospital. Maybe I'll prepare to apply for a small clinic." Sooah honestly answered. 

Mrs. Seon gave a bright smile while entering her hand to hold Sooah's hand... "Would you like to work with me? Would you like to work here?" 

Sooah got so surprised to hear. "Are you saying the truth? Are you hiring me?"

Mrs. Seon nodded with a smile. 

Sooah burst into tears in excitement. "I would love to, I would love to. I promise to work hard, Mrs. Seon. I really wish to work here. Please trust me!"

Mrs. Seon kept nodding with soft smile to exciting Sooah then entered to hug her. 

"You can come to work when you're ready. When you return to your home and feel ready. You can come to work." said Mrs. Seon. 

"Dee, Mrs. Seon! Thank you so much!" -Sooah-

-----

"Joon-ah, Sooah has accepted to work in our hospital." Mrs. Seon called to inform Rap Monster. 

Rap Monster sighed in relief..... "I got it." he ended the call. 


"This make me less worried." -Rap Monster-

-----

 

< At Mafia Boss's Resident >

 

Sooah came back home with a better feeling today after got employed by one of the biggest hospital in Seoul.


"Do you have any good thing today?" the older servant noticed Sooah's unstoppable smile. 

Sooah who was putting her bag from school, walked to servant and cuddle her. 

"Dee, Sister! You know I got hired by Mrs. Seon's hospital. It's my dream work-place as well as most of nursing care students. Mrs. Seon called me to meet in her office today and asked me right away. I was so excited. I'll be a nurse in a big and famous hospital in Seoul, Sister." Sooah excitedly told about her good news to servant. 

"Wow that's very good news. We must celebrate." Servant excitedly replied. 

"Oh how do we celebrate?" Sooah curiously asked.

"Let's go to the kitchen and drink!" Servant said then grabbed Sooah's hand to go downstairs.

 

The two women started taking out beers and some food to celebrate their small party. 

Sooah drank a lot. Servant could see clearly that she isn't drinking because of excitement but with her sadness too. She even cried.

 

"I'll be leaving here soon. Hik hik"

Sooah lost her control. She sat on the floor and kept crying. 

 

"Miss, let's go back! You're so drunk now." servant helped to carry her to stand up. 

"Sister, I'm going to be alone soon...  Namjoon-shi chased me from his life." Sooah kept complaining about her pain. 

"Let's not talk about this now. You're so drunk. Let's go to your room!" servant struggled to carry Sooah to walk. 

 

On the way, they ran into Rap Monster who has just arrived from work.

 

"Boss!" servant gave a slight bow to her boss.

Rap Monster kept looking at Sooah and feeling unhappy to see her drunk condition  

"Let's drink more, Sister!" Sooah insisted the servant with eye closed.

 

"Why has she drunk this much?" Rap Monster asked.

"We celebrated a party together. She was hired by your mother's hospital. So we came down to have a drink to celebrate it." servant told.

Rap Monster didn't comment. He handed his working bag and jacket to his bodyguards then entered to take Sooah from servant. He lifted her to carry in his arms. 

 

"Prepare me a towel and water." he gave order to servant then walked upstairs. 

.....

The cold mafia boss put his beloved girl on bed and gently wiped her body with a wet towel, having the older servant watching. 

 

"Does she look so happy?" Rap Monster suddenly asked. 

"Yes yes boss, she kept telling how she wants to enter there. She was so excited." servant replied. 

Rap Monster patted her face with a little smile. "Good! I finally could make something that make you happy."

"By the way Boss, she looks so sad to leave here. You should let her stay here longer." servant stated her idea. 

Rap Monster sighed. "This can't be. She is happy to leave here. She has been asking me a lot when she can leave. Now she is graduating and having a job. I think it's time to let her leave. She can't live with us forever. She has her future." 

"But boss, maybe her future is hardly going on without....."

Servant was trying to give a hint to Rap Monster. 

"Namjoon-shi..." 

Sooah talked in her sleep to interrupt the boss and servant's conversation. 

 

Rap Monster paid all attention to Sooah. 

"Namjoon-shi, I'm... sorry..." she dropped her tears through her close eyes. 

Rap Monster became so emotional. He wiped her tears by his thumbs.

"I should be the one who says sorry. I've done many mistakes to you." he whispered to her.

Servant stood still, sobbing to see the true-feeling unspokenable couple. 


-----///-----


NEXT DAY


Sooah woke up early as it's a busy day for her at school after completed her training at hospital. She rushed to dining room and there she saw Rap Monster was having breakfast after many days he has never come to have breakfast here. She was stunned. 

 

"Namjoon-shi!" she called him. 

 

Rap Monster didn't look at her. He just continued eating his food. 

Sooah hesitated at first. She didn't know if she should sit down and join him or not. 

After a while, she decided to not to. She was turning to leave quietly. 

 

"Sit down and eat!" Rap Monster suddenly spoke up.

Sooah was so surprised to hear his invitation. She quickly turned back to look at him. 

"I'm done now." he took a glass of water to drink then stood up, wearing his jacket. 

Sooah's excited feeling soon disappeared.

Rap Monster grabbed his bag then coldly left. 

 

Sooah burst out crying after he left. 

"Hik hik he must hate me so much. He doesn't want to see me." 

Servants came to console her but Sooah couldn't stop crying. She cried until time to go to school. 

 

-----

 

< At School >

 

"So our graduation ceremony is in two days. I hope we will celebrate it happily together. Class dismissed. See you on Graduation Ceremony!"

The lecturer announced and class dismissed. 

 

Everyone excitedly bragged about having their families to come to their special ceremony. Only Sooah is being sad for having nobody left. 

The little girl was sad for the whole day. But she could do nothing besides being upset with her own life.

.....

"Namjoon-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter