Thirty-Eight

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Boss! Are you going to work already?" a bodyguard exclaimed in surprise when he entered to bring breakfast for Rap Monster and saw his boss was taking on his work suit.

 

"Put the breakfast there and prepare the car! I'm going to the company." Rap Monster said while wearing his tie. 

"But boss, you're still..."

Rap Monster cut his bodyguard. 

"Leave and go to prepare the car!"

The bodyguard lost his word. He knew noone can stop his boss's decision. "Yes boss!" he bowed to his boss then left.


Rap Monster pretended to be fine again. He focusingly looked at the mirror... "Kim Namjoon, you can do it. Go back to the life that has no her presence in your life. You shouldn't have fallen in love. You did wrong."

.....

 

"Namjoon... Joon... Namjoon-shi!!!"

Sooah screamed out her nightmare till woke up from her sleep. 

 

"Miss, Miss... You became awake now?" the older servant rushed to go to Sooah. 

Sooah got up to sit and kept turning around in tears. "Where is he?" he was panic, asking. 

"Who?" servant innocently asked. 

"Namjoon-shi! I dreamt about him. He was chasing me in the dream." Sooah told then burst into tears in fear and pain. 

She was crying so hard that servant got so heart fragile to see.

"Don't cry so hard! It's just a dream." servant lured her. 

Sooah waved her head. "In real life he is chasing me too. He chases me from his life. I don't even have much time here. Hik hik I'll be leaving here soon. I'll be alone." Sooah cried louder and louder.

Servant could do nothing besides holding Sooah tight to console her.

"Hik hik sister, I'll be leaving here soon. I'll no longer seeing him." 

.....

While Sooah was crying so hard inside her room, Rap Monster passed by. He couldn't hear what she was talking but he could hear her cry so hard. He stopped in front of her room, feeling deep in pain and sorrow. 

 

"Bear a little bit more! You will no longer in pain like this. That day will be coming soon, Sooah. You'll be freed." he whispered by his heart to Sooah.

He left on his car to work.

.....

 

Sooah who was crying hurtfully suddenly heard the sound of his car. She rushed to go to the window. 

 

"It's Namjoon-shi's car. Is he out already? Namjoon-shi... Wait!" Sooah rushed to run out.

"Miss, Miss! You're still sick. Don't run too fast!" servant followed behind.

She ran out the house but the car has driven off far already. 

She stood still, crying on the road.

 

"Namjoon-shi, I want to see you. I miss you. We're in the same house but I'm not seeing you already. Why are you doing this to me? Namjoon-shi!!! Hik hik I miss you." she lost her balance and cried out on the hard ground. 

Servant entered to pull her to cry on her shoulder. "Don't be too hurt! What meant to be, will be." the thoughtful servant cheered Sooah up as much as she can.

Sooah was crying on the sidewalk inside her servant's embrace for a long moment. She is getting hurter and weaker.


"Miss, let's go inside! You should take more rest." servant tried carrying her to stand up. 

Sooah struggled to collect her power to stand up. While she was standing up, she suddenly saw blood on her pajama dress. She patted on it and smell. 

 

"Blood?" she exclaimed. 

Servant looked at it and got shocked. 

"Whose blood is this?" Sooah asked.

Servant turned away awkwardly. She surly knew it was her boss's blood.

Sooah thought for awhile then she guessed. "Was he out last night? Did he come to see me when I fainted?" 

Servant kept turning away to escape the question. 

"Did he say anything? Sister, tell me! I recognize it's his blood. You can't hide me. Please tell me did he say anything?" she insisted while shaking the servant's arms. 

Servant had no choice but to accept that her boss was there during Sooah's unconsciousness. 

"Yes he was. But he didn't start anything. After making sure you're safe, he left. That's all." servant still hid all the bitter, sweet moments her boss has with Sooah last night. 

Sooah was in half happy and sad to hear... "At least he came out to see me..." she murmured. 

"It should be enough now. Let's go inside back!" Servant tried persuading Sooah to go in. 

Sooah agreed to go in. She phoned to ask for a rest at her training hospital for a day.

.....

 

Mrs. Seon heard about Sooah's sudden permission for a day off. She personally phoned Sooah. Mrs. Seon naturally worried about the poor, little girl, she planned to visit Sooah after work today. 

-----

 

< At Company >

Rap Monster struggled to do his work which as big as mountain during his absence. 

He was peacefully doing it until a trouble maker suddenly came in to ruin his day. 


"Hi, Mr. CEO! What happened to you? Why have you been absent? Got another attack?" Mino came in Rap Monster's office to mock at him.

"Was it hurt to be betrayed?" Mino shocked Rap Monster to know about betraying. 

 

"Why the hell you know about betraying?" Rap Monster became panic. 

Mino burst out laughing like an evil. "You're my favorit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter