Thirty-Five

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Miss, you woke up now? Get up slowly!” Servants entered to help Sooah get up.

Sooah woke up after half day sleep. She got up to sit and touched her stomach as it’s still hurt a little bit.

“Is your stomach still sick?” the older servant asked worriedly.

Sooah nodded… “A little bit!”

“Are you feeling hungry now? I’ll bring you some food.” The younger servant asked.

Sooah ignored the question. She tried to find the clock to look at the time. It was 8PM. She sighed. “I slept a lot.”

“Yes you must be so exhausted. We’ll bring you some food.” Said the older servant.

“Wait! Have you gone to see him? How is he now? Has he eaten?” Sooah asked worriedly about Rap Monster.
 

Servants sighed in disbelief to see Sooah worried about their boss more than herself.

“Take care of yourself first! He is a man.” The older servant explained.

With the strong insist of servants, Sooah tried to calm herself from worrying about Rap Monster.

-----

< At Rap Monster’s Room >

Rap Monster called Wonwoo to meet privately in his room at night for some reason.

 

“Boss, do you have anything with me?” Wonwoo asked without having any clue with the sudden call.

Rap Monster firmly sat on his bed, staring at Wonwoo without saying nor replying anything. 

Wonwoo became uncomfortable with the silent atmosphere especially the serious stare his boss is giving him.

 

“Boss!... do you … have…”

Rap Monster finally cut him… “Why did you do this? Why did you shoot me?” he started the conversation with unexpected question. 

Wonwoo got so shocked to be asked like that. He jaw dropped while widening his eyes, looking at his boss.

“Boss!!! What are you talking about?” Wonwoo became panic, asking.

Rap Monster scoffed... "Why did you shoot me?" he asked again clearer and louder. 

Wonwoo got more shocked to hear. 

Rap Monster took his phone out then threw to the floor. 

"Watch it!" 

 

Wonwoo still had no idea. He was scared of what his boss wanted him to watch inside the phone. He bent down to look at the phone with shaking hand. 

Wonwoo grabbed the phone and there was CCTV video of sudden attack at parking lot when Black Swan was leaving after winning in beating game with The Nocturne. 

Wonwoo was the one who shot Rap Monster when the situation was too chaotic and no-one could notice. It was a clear video which Rap Monster got from the building they went to that day. 

 

Wonwoo was shocked and worried at first to be revealed this fast but a moment later, he burst out laughing.

"Haha you found out so fast. Yes it was me. I shot you." he fearlessly admitted. 

Rap Monster was greatly disbelief with his own ears to hear the unhesitated admit.

"Why?" he shortly asked.

Wonwoo walked close to Rap Monster and stared at him with the rude facial expression he has never showed to his boss before. 

"Why?" Wonwoo smirked.

 

/ Anger stare /

Wonwoo became tearful eyes but with huge anger inside. 

"Think about your terrible deed to Sooah. You a weak girl until she got pregnant. I could hear how she begged you not to force her but you cheap man, you heartlessly destroyed an innocent girl's life. Why are you this cruel?" Wonwoo shouted, exposing the reason he betrayed Rap Monster.

Rap Monster jaw dropped to hear. He didn't expect it's because of this issue. 

"I'm glad she chose to kill your baby and I'm gladder you found out. How are you feeling after losing your baby? Did it matter to you? Maybe it didn't matter much. You never treasure other people's lives besides yourself though." Wonwoo spoke out what he has kept inside his heart. 

Rap Monster totally came to understand the reason Wonwoo betrayed him. "So you betrayed me because of Sooah..." he concluded. 

Wonwon grabbed his injured boss's collar at once. "No, it's because of you. Don't blame other! You cheap man! You promised with Soojun to look after his only sister well but since you took her here, there is no day she is truly happy. You ruin her life. You her, you made her pregnant and damaged her health by experiencing abortion your damn baby. Should I just kill you now? Damn you!" he squeezed his boss's collar stronger and stronger. 

Rap Monster became so guilty to be reminded about his past mistakes. Yes, what Wonwoo had said is all true. He knew it. He knew he had done so many unforgivable mistakes to Sooah. 

 

"Do it! Take revenge for her! My gun is over there. Shoot me!" Rap Monster fearlessly insisted Wonwoo to kill him. 

Wonwoo scoffed in disbelief. He took Rap Monster's insisting as mocking. "You think I don't dare?" he yelled in threatening way. 

"If you don't kill me now when I'm being this sick, later you might be the one who shot to dead. I'll shoot you back." Rap Monster threatened back.  

Wonwoo got Rap Monster's meaning that Rap Monster would kill him if he doesn't finish Rap Monster's life by tonight. He thought for a while then he let go of Rap Monster's collar. He went to take Rap Monster's gun which put on the table.

"You're right. I should shoot you now when you're this sick and useless." he talked to the gun. 

Wonwoo walked back to Rap Monster. He pointed the gun to Rap Monster's head. Yet, the fearless Rap Monster didn't surprise at all. He was so fearless and calm.

 

"At the end, I always lost everything and eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter