Forty-Three

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ouch, my stomach is too hurt. Ahhh....."

Sooah collapsed during her duty. 

 

Everyone rushed to go to her.

"Sooah, what's up?"

Sooah almost lost her control. She lie on floor while holding her sick stomach tight.

"Let's take her to emergency room!"

Everyone was in chaos. They helped carrying Sooah to stand up. Sooah knew if she's taken to get treatment here, her tumor case will be exploded. She doesn't want anybody to know. She decided to refuse. 

 

"I'm fine. I'm having poor stomach so it sometimes hurt like this. Please excuse me, I'll go to my locker to take medicine. After take medicine, I'll be fine. Sorry to make you all worried." Sooah made excuse. She bowed to them then tried to act fine in order to be left alone. Even though she's hurt to her dead, she tried to pretend. 

She released herself from everyone and struggled to walk alone. 

 

She finally reached her locker and soon took out pill to drink. She sat on the floor as she felt so weak. 

"How am I going to find that big amount of money in just two months?" she cried out stressfully to think about the impossible amount of money for her operation. 


Everyday Sooah has to suffer a lot. She can't eat good food as she has to save up. She experiences stomachache more frequent too. Her life is getting tough and lonely.


Moreover, it has been awhile for her for not seeing Rap Monster until...... 


"Sooah, prepare to go for an emergency case with me right away. It's Namjoon-nim's company. A staff suddenly lost her consciousness."

A senior nurse staff informed. 

"Dee!"

Sooah quickly grabbed her needed stuffs and emergency bag. She left on emergency car with another senior nurse.

.....

< At Galaxy Stone Company >


The medical staffs quickly ran to find the patient.

Senior staff tried giving the patient CPR rescue. Sooah was next to them to give assistance.

The nurse was saving the patient who is in danger having other staffs standing nearby worriedly. 

 

After a moment, Rap Monster arrived from meeting his client outside the company. 

Rap Monster and Sooah soon met eyes. 


"CEO-nim, Miss. Park suddenly lost her consciousness while working." a staff stepped out to inform. 

"Probably because she has just aborted her almost 4months baby...  Oh god the baby must have form as a human already... She should have protected if she doesn't want it. It's a sin."

"And it hurt herself too. She should have kept it. After all it is her own baby. Hmm she's really lack of humanity."


A few staffs were gossiping about the possible cases that made the patient fainted. But their judgement was too much. Sooah got so attacked to hear them. She stood up and stared at them right away. 

 

"Humanity? What kind of humanity you're talking about? Do you even know her reason?" Sooah angrily shouted at the impolite staffs. 

Everyone jaw dropped to hear the pretty nurse turn to be very mad at once like this. 

 

"You will never know if you don't walk in her shoes." she added heartbreakingly. 

 

One of the staffs who Sooah is shouting at suddenly came forward madly. 

"What kind of behavior is this? You're a nurse so just do your job. Who do you think you are to shout loudly here? Psycho!" the staff cursed Sooah. 

"I just want you all to understand that, that kind of decision isn't easy like you all think. It's never easy to give up on innocent life. Please understand!" Sooah explained to the crowd. 

The crowd went silent as they thought her words made sense. 

Only Rap Monster who suddenly remembered his old pain about his babies that Sooah aborted without talking with him. He became mad, angry and painful at once. 


"Miss. Nurse!" Rap Monster interrupted the girls. 

Everyone paid attention to their superiors. 

Sooah turned to Rap Monster. His expression was firm and unhappy. 

 

"Do your job or just leave." he meanly said to Sooah instead of stopping his rude staffs.

Sooah didn't expect this kind of reaction. She felt so embarrassed in front of many people. 

"Are you going to do your job?" he asked. 

Sooah faced down, ready to sob. 

"I'm asking you. Are you going to do your job or not? If not, door is over there. Just leave!" he pointed to the door. 

Sooah burst out crying with his loud threat. 

Her co-worker clearly knew how mean her boss's son is, she became worried. She pulled Sooah's hand to make her sit down.

Sooah sat down and started doing her work again.

Rap Monster and everyone stood silently watching nurses rescuing the fainting woman. 


After receiving the outstanding help from both nurses, the unconscious staf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter