Eighty-One

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*PANG* (Loud thing dropping sound)


“Ahh!”

Sooah dropped a glass from her hand and made it crashed on the floor.

“Oh god, it scared me. I’m so careless.” She blamed herself then sat down to clean the mess.

“Ouch!!!” she screamed out loud after got cut on finger by the broken glass.

Sooah used another hand to hold the bleeding finger while soullessly thinking if it’s a bad omen for something.

“This is so weird…” she murmured. Her feeling now is unstable. It’s not a good omen to break thing in the early morning like this.

While she was focusing on thinking, Rap Monster came out from bathroom.

“Sooah!”

“Oh god!!!” he rushed to come to her after noticing her bleeding hand.

“You cut your finger? Is it so hurt? Come here!” he held her bleeding hand then pulled her to stand up and went to sit on the bed.

“Sooah, even if you break something next time, don’t clean it by yourself. You hardly move with this big stomach. Let servants do it, okay?” he explained to her while cleaning the blood for her.

Sooah tried to come back to reality. “Joon-ah, I feel so uncomfortable today. I’m scared if something bad happens. I sense it. Pregnant woman can sense thing in special way. I think there will be something bad happen. I also dreamt about my brother last night. What should we do?” Sooah exposed her concerns.

Rap Monster rubbed on her both hands comfortably. “Babe, don’t think too much! I know pregnant woman can easily get scared but I’m here. You must trust me that I can protect you. If you keep worrying too much, it will affect to our twin. Please relax!” he consoled her.


It’s a bit tiring for Rap Monster as he has to console Sooah like this many times a day. Sooah always tells him about this and that how she is being scared of something bad would happen. But good thing is this makes him strengthen security more and more. Especially today he called out more guards to come and guard around their house.

 

-----///-----


< Mino’s House >

 

“Haha Rap Monster, you think those guards can protect you? Poor you! I really want to see his reaction when he knows most of his guards and mafias have received my money and are now my dogs.” Mino evilly laughed while drinking a glass of wine, waiting time to go for his mission.

“Boss, soon you’ll take CEO place and Rap Monster will lose everything. Now 60% of his men are under you. I’m sure Rap Monster will go crazy tonight.” Said a close bodyguard of Mino.

“Of course. Rap Monster will do everything I say if he wants to keep his mother and pregnant girlfriend’s lives. I’ll make him sign on step down letter from his CEO position and transfer it to me. I won’t kill him tonight. I will let him see me replacing his CEO position and taking away all his mafia dogs. Haha!” Mino and his bodyguards already laughed happily even before plan started. They strongly believe everything will go as plan.

 

A moment later…..


~ On Phone ~

 

“Boss, we’ve drugged Rap Monster and his people. They’re sleeping and we’ve tied them up. You can come to do your plan now.” Reported by betrayers from Black Swan.


Mino smiled satisfyingly after received the call.

“Game has begun. Let’s go!” He finished his wine then led his servants to leave.

-----///-----

< At Mrs. Seon’s House >

 

Rap Monster, Sooah, Mrs. Seon and his close bodyguards were drugged and tied their arms backward tightly, sleeping on the floor. Only Sooah was put to sit on the chair untying.

“Wake up!” Mino slapped Rap Monster to wake him up but he didn’t wake up.

Mino gave order to his servants to get some water and threw to Rap Monster.

Rap Monster became conscious after was poured by water.

“Hi, Buddy!” Mino waved hi to Rap Monster once he was opening his eyes slowly.

“Namjoon, how are you? I’ve made a special event for you today. Look!” Mino pointed to all other victims who are still unconscious.

Rap Monster became fully awake in great shock.

“What? What happened?” He exclaimed.

Mino laughed out loud like an evil.

“Omma, Sooah!!!” Rap Monster called them.

“You never imagine this, right? Your servants recently took my money and became my dogs. They betrayed you. Most of your people betrayed you, Rap Monster. Haha how are you feeling now?” Mino insulted Rap Monster.

Rap Monster glanced at those betrayers who are standing behind Mino. He closed his eyes and shed tears hurtfully. After a few seconds, he opened his eyes and glanced at those betrayers again.

“I don’t have anything to say to you all. I’m speechless.” He said with his husky voice painfully.

“Boss, you still have us.” His loyal servants spoke up.

Rap Monster turned to look at his loyal servants who are also tired up on the floor. He shed tears again to show his sorry for them.

“Sorry boss! We’re useless.” The loyal servants bowed to show apologize to their boss.

Rap Monster waved his head and faced down.


“Well well well, let’s stop the emotional moment with your servants. You have more important people to look at.” Mino said then slowly walked to Mrs. Seon who was tied up at different side.

“Don’t do anything to my mom!” Rap Monster shouted to stop Mino from approaching his mother.

Mino shook Mrs. Seon’s shoulder to wake her up.

“Nooooo, don’t touch her! Nooooo!” Rap Monster tried to move while screaming out loud in worry for his mother.

“Haha look at you. You can’t do anything.” Mino mocked.

“Namjoon, who would you choose between your mother and your pregnant girlfriend?” Mino asked a hard question.

“Damn Mino, dare you touch them! Don’t do anything to them!” Rap Monster shouted angrily.

“Omma, Sooah…” Rap Monster kept calling his beloved women but both women didn’t wake up.


“Rap Monster, who woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter