Seventy

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

< At Ultrasound Check Room >

 

"Wow look, they're kicking you, both of them! My grandchildren are so cute!" exclaimed the excited grandma. 

"I can feel their every beat, Omma. They're so active. I feel so connected with them now. They look like they can't wait to come out and see the world." Sooah emotionally said. 


Sooah has so much excitement and emotional moment to finally receive her baby's kicks. Mrs. Seon printed many scans of her grandchildren. Both mother and grandmother are so overwhelmed to see the new movement of the twin. 


After babies check, Sooah went to stay at Mrs. Seon's personally office, planning to wait and go back home together.  

Mrs. Seon suddenly has an urgent case so she left the office to do her work. Sooah has to stay alone, reading a book about pregnancy stuffs. 


Suddenly Mrs. Seon's phone rang. Sooah wanted to take it to Mrs. Seon but since she is being tied up with an operation case so she can't. She looked at the phone and saw it was from a contact "MY SON". She can guess it's from Rap Monster. She became emotional at once. She touched her stomach and she started shedding tears. She can't lie herself that she misses him so much. 

She planned to let the call end without answering but her babies started kicking all of a sudden again.

 

"My babies, you miss your father too? You wanna hear his voice? Mommy misses him too. Maybe it's okay for us to hear his voice, right? Mommy will pick his call up then." Sooah talked to her babies like they could understand her then she decided to answer the phone call. 

 


On Phone 


"Hi, how are Sooah and my babies today? Is it true that my twin started kicking their mother's stomach now? I'm so happy to hear. I want to see them. Do you think I can meet them now? I miss them so much..... Why aren't you saying anything? It's okay if Sooah isn't ready to meet me yet. I'll wait. I won't appear to hurt her. By the way, thanks for the baby scan. My twin has grown a lot.  They're getting 5 months soon. I hope Sooah isn't having hard time. I'm worried about her so much. If not I was bad to her, I could have right to take care of her by my hands now. Hmm I'm the worst boyfriend and father. But I'm glad you're taking care of them for me. I know you're doing better than me. I hope I'm allowed to meet them soon... Alright, see you later! I'm off to meeting." -Rap Monster-


Rap Monster was excited and emotional at the same time to be informed by text message by his mother that his babies started kicking today. He made phone call to his mother to express his can't-described feeling without realizing the one who was on the phone with him is someone he wants to meet and talk to so bad.

Sooah sobbed a lot while listening to his voice especially to realize how much he misses and wants to meet her and their babies. She cried her voice out after Rap Monster ended the call. Now she realizes how she badly misses her boyfriend too. 


"Joon, I miss you so much too but what if you break my heart and trust again?... My babies, why are you kicking me in repeat like this? You want to meet your father? Oh god, what should I do?" 

Sooah couldn't calm herself after hearing her boyfriend's sadness. She cried while holding her stomach tight, received the unstopped kick from her babies.

Until she heard the sound of door opened, she quickly wiped her tears. 


"Sooah... I'm back to tell you that I can't go home today. I can't leave this case with other. I'll tell driver to take you home." Mrs. Seon came in to inform Sooah. 

Sooah gave a soft smile in understanding.

"It's okay. Don't worry, Omma! I'll take a taxi and go by myself. I want to go shopping before going home." Sooah replied. 

"Alright if that you want. See you later! Mom loves you." Mrs. Seon gave a kiss on Sooah's head then left back to take care of her case. 

Sooah left the hospital and went on taxi to a big mall in the city. 

.....

< At a Mall >


Mostly Sooah walked around the baby corners. She enjoyed seeing those babies stuffs although it's early to buy them. 


"I'll just buy some clothes for my babies. What do you like, both of you?" she was having fun buying while talking to her babies happily alone.

 


A moment later..... She ran into someome.


"Sooah!"

"Wonwoo!!!"


Wonwoo appeared from nowhere, heading to her with a big smile. 

"Sooah, long time no see! How are you? I can't contact you for long time. I'm so worried about you." Wonwoo excitedly said. 

Sooah got lost a little bit as she didn't expect to meet him. She made up her mind and replied. 

"My phone was broken and I haven't bought a new one... How are you?" she was calm, talking to him. 

Wonwoo sighed. "I'm so-so. Being an underdog is like that, when your boss isn't happy, he will kick you like a ball. Nothing new to me!" he replied while patting the back of his neck. 

Sooah felt a bit sad to hear. At least she doesn't hate Wonwoo like Rap Monster does since Wonwoo never hurts her even once.

"Sometimes I don't understand why you all choose to be in that dangerous world rather than the simple, safe one." she sighed, feeling sorry to see Wonwoo is never free from the bandage on face. 

Wonwoo laughed tiredly. 

"Well, maybe soon I will leave." he mentioned. 

Sooah was surprised to hear. "Really?"

Wonwoo nodded. "Yes, after a mission... I have no interest in this world anymore but I have to stay until I finish my mission and make sure yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter