052

Untitled

Miyoung grinned as Sehun put the six-pack between them, she got herself a can and quickly open it.

“When you said you wanted to hang out, I wasn’t expecting this. I mean, it is kind of your last night as bachelor Oh Sehun.” She mused before taking a long sip, Sehun smiled at her.

“Your friends are throwing you a party, why are you here?”

“it got a little rowdy, and, I want to hang out with you too.” Sehun replied, the two were at a park that they used to frequent as kids. It was just a few blocks away from their homes.

“We hang out way too much.”

“I know, it’s not like you had other friends.”

“Hey!” Miyoung hissed at him, the male chuckled and leaned back.

“Ah, right,” She begun as she set her beer aside and faced him.

“I have decided to…actually stay here. In Korea.”

Sehun paused, and then he slowly nodded.

“I figured, Young.”

“Although, I may still have to fly back just to fix things and all the paperwork with Hyungwon, but…I’m back again, for good. You can’t get rid of me, Oh Sehun,”

“Even if I try, Young, I can’t. I’m marrying your sister, remember?” Sehun laughed before bumping fists with her, she grinned.

“Sometimes I forget, oops.”

Sehun tilted his head before speaking again.

“You know, I never mentioned this but…it was stressing back then.”

“What? School? Courting Meens unnie?”

“Well, approaching her wasn’t easy, yes. But, I was talking about five years ago, when you suddenly left.”

Miyoung paused, her brows went up and she took another sip.

“I had to get used to not having my ride or die around, it was hard. I can’t imagine how it was for Shownu hyung though.”

“I just couldn’t stand being here, I’m sorry.”

“I understand, that’s why I’m really happy that he’s finally tying you down to him.” Sehun teasingly said, then he paused.

“Although, we both know that he’s not that type.” He added, Miyoung slowly nodded back.

“He never was. Him being good friends with Hyungwon at first kind of shocked me too. Was he not jealous?”

“He couldn't show it, Young. We all thought you were married and had a child with Hyungwon.”

“Oh, right. Oops.”

Oops, my .”

 

 

 

Miyoung leaned against the outdoor minibar and watched as their stepfather danced with Minah. Chairman Lee was in tears and Miyoung couldn’t help but smile.

“I came home for this.” She said to herself, she felt a palm on her back and she smiled.

“But I got so much more in return.” Miyoung finished as she turned to Shownu.

“Hmm?”

“Abeoji is in tears, and Jooheon just wants to dance with unnie next, but I don’t think that’s in the program.” She mused before holding onto his arm, Shownu smiled and looked at the younger male.

“I’m sure the emcee can understand, he has to.” Shownu said before kissing the side of her head.

“What are you thinking about?” He asked.

“Well, I ran into your mother earlier, she asked me about the ring. I kind of froze, but I realized that I’m wearing it tonight.”

Shownu chuckled and nodded, his parents were excited over their engagement, and it was quite difficult to persuade them to keep quiet about it first.

“I still don’t know how to break it to him though, uncle Honey will be really sad.” Miyoung said.

Hyungwon, Ara and Eunyoung were scheduled to fly back to New York in two weeks, they family just needed to settle a few legal documents before officially transferring Eunyoung here.

“It’s only three weeks, your brother will survive.”

“He’ll be whiney for three weeks,” She grinned, Shownu nodded and laced their fingers together.

“I was at the board meeting yesterday, my mother was there as well. And, I got a job offer.”

“Wow.” Shownu said in a dry tone, but his eyes were teasing. Miyoung rolled her eyes before speaking.

It’s a permanent one, it feels like it…So, I think it is.“

“Did you accept? Or, will you still be working with H One Jewels?” Shownu asked her, Miyoung had to smile at that. This was very Shownu of him, always asking about her options.

“If I work with H One still, will that be okay?”

“Yes, you love what you do there.” Shownu nodded along, his eyes were on Minah and Jooheon, Eunyoung was clapping on her seat, although the toddler looked sleepy.

“Here I was assuming you’d demand I take the job here.”

Shownu smiled and faced her.

“I’d rather see you work happily and not feel like being tied down, Young. That’s what matters.”

“Yes, and this is why I’m marrying you.” She whispered with a chuckle, Shownu snorted before the girl kissed his cheek.

“I was already decided on staying here, I already tendered my resignation with H One, so, you’re stuck with me.”

“That sounds nice.”

 

 

 

Shownu was frowning at his computer’s screen when he heard the doors opened, he looked up and paused.

“Uncle Shownu.”

He stood up and broke into a smile.

“I didn’t know I was expecting a VVIP.” Shownu said as he leaned down to hug the toddle, Eunyoung beamed at him before pushing a bag of cookies to his face.

“Who brought you here, young miss?” Shownu asked, he looked up as his secretary stepped in.

“Director Hwang was here seconds ago, she said she’ll come back right up as soon as she finishes a call.”

Shownu nodded and dismissed the male.

“Your other mommy brought you here?”

“Yes, we’re scheduled to play today, but I said I wanted to talk to you first, uncle.” Eunyoung said as she put her backpack down and brushed her skirt down, Shownu grew amused.

“Okay, what did you want to talk about, miss Chae?” He said as he helped her to the sofa, Shownu took the seat across her.

“So, you really want to marry my other mommy?”

Shownu grew amused, this was an interrogation.

“Yes. I’ve been meaning to ask her for years.”

The girl slowly nodded back and picked up a cookie.

“You can’t take her from me, uncle. She will want to come see me from time to time.” Eunyoung scrunched her nose at him.

“I would love to go with her when she visits you, Eunyoung-ah. If that’s okay with you,”

A faint hint of a smile appeared on her face, but she shook her head again.

“And I will come to visit you too.” She replied, Shownu smiled and nodded.

“She’ll still be your other mommy, Eunyoung-ah. If that’s what you’re worried about.” Shownu softly said, the girl’s brows rose.

“And…what if she has other babies? What happens to me?” She frowned, Shownu shook his head and sat beside her.

“You’ll still be Eunyoung, one of the Hwang girls.” He said before taking her hand in his and giving it a tender squeeze, Eunyoung’s smile appeared again.

“Okay, uncle Shownu, you pass!”

 

 

 

“Finally, my two favorite girls, both settled down. Well, the other one will be settling down.” Mr. Lee said as food was being served, Miyoung grinned at the elder.

“Thank you for accepting our invitation, we know it was quite rushed.” Mrs. Son spoke, but her friend shook her head.

“We don’t mind, it’s about time Miyoung announce her engagement, she’s been so busy the past few weeks.” Miyoung’s mother sent her daughter a playful look before continuing their chat.

“Then, have you two made plans? The venue? The food?” Chairman Son looked at the couple, Shownu paused and turned to Miyoung, Miyoung paused and turned her head to Jooheon.

“W—What, noona?” Jooheon blinked at her, Mrs. Lee grimaced at her children.

“Actually, we haven’t yet, uncle. I have been a bit preoccupied since unnie’s still out of town. But, we’ll get there, eventually.” Miyoung said with a small sheepish smile, Shownu winced as his mother slapped his arm.

Jooheon chuckled and continued eating.

“We just don’t want to rush things, eomma. And, she’s right, we’ve both been busy with work lately. It’s even hard to meet up for lunch the past few weeks.” Shownu added while rubbing his arm.

“Still, you two should make time to talk about these things, I’m sure you wouldn’t want us to meddle.” Mrs. Lee added, Miyoung grinned at her before speaking.

“We’ll talk about it later, eomma.”

“How long is later going to be, darling?” Mr. Lee chimed in, Miyoung sighed at her father.

“I thought you were on my side, abeoji.”

“It wouldn’t hurt seeing another set of twins or~”

The table broke into laughter as Miyoung shushed the elder, Shownu smiled and reached out to touch her hand.

“Your older sister is alredy working~”

“Eomma, please!”

Jooheon guffawed and poured himself more wine, Miyoung’s eyes went to him and he quickly shut his mouth.

“Anyway, I’m glad you two finally announced your engagement. It’ll make it easier to contact our relatives, and the company would like to celebrate it as well.” Mr. Son continued.

“Must we…call everyone, abeoji?” Shownu grimaced, his father nodded at him.

“You’re an only son, son.”

“I know.” Shownu mumbled, Miyoung let out a small laugh at that.

“I don’t think it’s a bad idea to have a big wedding.” Miyoung said softly as normal chatter resumed, Shownu looked at her.

“And, you’re okay with that?” He spoke, she smiled before nodding.

“I’d like to see my other friends too, I was gone for a bit, remember?” She said as she brushed the bits of food from the side of his lip.

“Okay, big wedding, it is. Eunyoung did tell me she wants to be the flower girl.” Shownu said with in a fond tone, Miyoung’s lips curled up.

“Thank you, for being accepting. I think Eunyoung loves you.”

“Who could say no to that angel?” Shownu replied as dessert was being served, Jooheon was telling the story of how he and Suyeon met to the elders.

“So, how about next June? It’s your birth month.” Miyoung said, Shownu grew amused.

“Are we really going to plan our wedding now? Over dinner?”

“We have to give them something, you want to get slapped in the arm again?” She murmured, Shownu chuckled and shook his head.

“Okay, June sounds great.”

“Good.”

“Does that mean we have to work on producing twins first?”

“Son Hyunwoo!” She hissed, and Shownu broke into laughs, all eyes went to them.

“He’s…being weird, I’m sorry.” Miyoung muttered, but she felt Shownu leaned forward and kissed her cheek.

The elders cooed at the two and Jooheon chuckled.

“I love you.” Shownu whispered before pulling back, Miyoung turned to him and put her hand over his.

“I love you too. Please don’t hide another ring in my room this time, okay? I already said yes.”

Shownu laughed again and brought the back of her palm to his lips.

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

THE END! <11/22/2020- 12/4/2021>

Thank you so much for reading! :>

-bluestone:>

e4326e99234fc26a5e66f08817bda77767d3ede1.gif