037

Untitled

 

 

 

Sehun watched as men in clad in blue and orange uniforms pushed the metal carts out of the building, each cart had a couple of boxes with them. And every time they loaded the box into the waiting van, he could hear Sera sigh.

Minahw as standing by the girl, consoling her. Earlier, when they had arrived, Sera was sobbing uncontrollably outside the lobby.

“All her things are being taken out. Is this even legal?” He heard Jooheon speak, Sehun didn’t reply. Whatever was happening now, he couldn’t make sense of it.

But, he had a feeling why this was happening.

But, can Miyoung really do this?

Did Miyoung really buy the whole condominium complex to do this?

“I just don’t understand, Minah. The unit has always been mine, it doesn’t make sense!”

“I know, even I don’t get why it’s just you. Your neighbors,” Minah looked at the people who were staring at the mess, some of Sera’s clothes had spilled in the process of loading the boxes..

“I don’t care. I’m just hungry. I don’t like it when mealtimes are disturbed,” Sehun shrugged, deciding that he didn’t care. And that he didn’t give a damn.

He glanced at Sera again, he rolled his eyes and walked away from the ruckus, Sehun was about to take his phone out when he heard Minah ask Jooheon to buy something to drink for Sera.

“Jooheon should get some Tide Pods to go with her tea.” Sehun muttered under his breath, he was about to text Miyoung, to check on her when he noticed a painfully familiar vehicle, parked right across the street. It was black Rolls Royce Phantom, even though it was already dark out, the black car stood out way too much.

He also didn’t miss how the back windows were rolling up as he stared at the vehicle, his lips curled up.

“It really has started.” Sehun stated as the Phantom started moving forward, he heard the SUV from purr to life and it tailed the vehicle as well.

“Miyoung’s anger. Chapter one, she bought a whole complex.” Sehun chuckled and shook his head.

 

 

 

Miyoung pursed her lips as she pulled the shopping bags closer to her, although, she hated going out at night. She knew she had to.

Ara was coming over for dinner and she wanted to give Hyungwon and the girl some time to talk. They have a lot to discuss, especially when it came to Eunyoung. And Miyoung didn’t want to intrude, even though Hyungwon asked her to join them.

“Those…At least those two still have hope.” She smiled to herself as she ran her fingers through her hair.

Miyoung was about to get on the elevator when she felt someone’s gaze on her, she turned.

“I guess work has been stressing you out,” He was smiling as he walked towards her, Miyoung felt her insides tighten. She steadied herself as he finally reached her.

“What do you mean, oppa?” She asked, Shownu smiled and looked at the bag she was holding.

“For you to actually be outside your home at night, you must be really stressed out.” He said with a slight chuckle as he gently took the bags from her.

“Oppa, it’s fine, I can~”

“Where are you off to?” He asked as he gestured for her to get on the escalator, she pursed her lips and moved ahead. Shownu followed the girl, and she turned to him.

“Why are you out?”

“I had to get some groceries.” He replied, Miyoung nodded in reply, realizing that he was wearing his usual casual get up, hoodie and a pair of jeans.

“But, you, what’s going on?” He asked her, Miyoung grinned at him.

“I just had…a feeling I needed new clothes.” She said, the older male actually snorted and they got off the machine.

“Why?”

“I’ll buy that, for now.” He stated, Miyoung paused, her brows rose. Of course, he knew her so well that lying to him was of no use.

“Oh, you still buy their…what do you call it? Coats?” Shownu lifted one of the bags, he read Balmain label on it.

“Blazers, oppa. Yes, it’s actually a disease. I collect their pieces.” She mused at him, Shownu shook his head and walked with her.

“It’s always been your favorite brand.” He said, Miyoung nodded along.

“You…remember so much, oppa.” She said as they reached the parking lot, Shownu faced her.

“Is..Is that bad?”

“No, no. I just thought…you’d..forget these things, you know.”She replied, not mincing her words, Shownu paused and then he shook his head.

“Why would I try to forget these things, Miyoung? They’re…They were happy memories. And,”

“I know, I know. We’re friends again.” She sighed at him, Shownu chuckled and actually playfully nudged the girl.

“Don’t overthink these things, you..you will always matter to me.” Shownu said, Miyoung puffed her cheeks and nodded, they reached her car.

And then Shownu paused, not letting go of her shopping bags.

“Have you eaten? I haven’t.” He bluntly said, the girl let out a laugh.

“It’s like you’re giving me a choice, but also not.”

“Yes, like that.” He chuckled as he loaded the bags into the Rolls Royce, the chauffeur appeared, but Miyoung shook her head at him.

“How about we grab dinner? Call Hyungwon and Eunyoung too.” Shownu offered as he took out his car keys.

“You know what, oppa? I think dinner with just you is fine. Besides, Hyungwon and Eunyoung are busy right now, that’s why I’m out here, splurging money on clothes.”

 

 

 

“Well, maybe a second dinner wont hurt.” Jooheon murmured as he slid down from the car, Sehun followed the male and he saw Minah and a visibly shaken Sera walk ahead of them.

Sehun took out his phone again. He had texted Miyoung earlier, asking her where she was and if she was at home. The girl has not replied yet, but Hyungwon did confirm that his wife had stepped out.

And, Hyungwon also said that they should talk, Sehun tilted his head. Things were such a mess, but, finally, some things were also starting to make sense.

He had doubts about Miyoung’s marriage with Hyungwon, it felt more like a partnership, or friendship. And Eunyoung.

He pursed his lips, the two girls were already at the restaurant steps.

“So, is he aware of what his wife is doing?” He murmured to himself as he climbed up the steps, Jooheon was playing a game on his phone as he moved ahead.

“This a fairly new place, have you tried eating here?” Minah asked as Sera as they walked in, the other girl shook her head.

“No, I’ve been so busy lately.” Sera murmured back, still in shock, the two women looked around the place.

“How about we opt for a private~” Minah paused when she realized that Sera was staring at one of the tables.

Jooheon followed her gaze and he froze.

“Pick a table and let’s get this over it.” Sehun sighed as he reached them, and then he saw them.

“Oh.” Minah blurted out, she watched as Shownu and Miyoung were chatting as they ate. The two looked so comfortable with each other that it almost got her confused. Seeing them together, smiling and laughing felt like the old times.

Jooheon’s forehead creased, he glanced at Sera, and saw how the girl had frown on her face.

“Oppa, it wasn’t like that. He was really asking for it.” Miyoung chuckled as she picked up her wine.

“I don’t think so, you just wanted to get in his nerves.”

“Well, if he wasn’t being such an , I wouldn’t have to~” Miyoung halted, as if feeling the gazes on them. Her brows went up and Sehun didn’t miss how the corners of her lips quirked up, he was about to react when his phone buzzed, someone had sent him an email.

You’re right about everything.

And I will not stop her if she wants to raise hell.

Let’s meet tomorrow.

-Hyungwon

There was a file attached with it and he tapped it to open, his eyes widened, realizing what it was. Eunyoung’s birth certificate.

“Unnie,” Miyoung smiled at her sibling, then Shownu turned to them.

“Unbelievable.” Sera spat, Jooheon’s eyes widened.

 

 

 

“I don’t remember it that way.” Shownu mused as he carefully cut the steak for her, Miyoung shook her head.

“Because you weren’t there.”

“No, I was there. You’re the one who’s always off campus, Hwang Miyoung.” Shownu pointed out, the girl rolled her eyes at him and he laughed.

“Is this okay?” He asked as he pushed the pate towards her, the girl nodded and picked up her utensils.

“How’s work, oppa? Well, asides from the Jeju thing we’re working on together.”

“Things are okay, it can get hectic sometimes. But, I’m more worried about you. You’re..not used to working here. I mean, not yet.” Shownu mused at her, the girl puffed her cheeks before picking up a piece of steak.

“I was worried at first, I mean, unnie was doing so well with the company. I was…really praying that I wouldn’t.. it up.” She shrugged, not mincing her words. With Shownu, she really didn’t have to.

“You won’t. Just don’t pick fights with others.”

“Hey!” She protested, Shownu grew amused and the waiter poured their wine.

“Do you remember that sunbae from college? He caught you pouring garlic oil into his shoes.” Shownu said as he started eating.

“Oppa, it wasn’t like that. He was really asking for it.” Miyoung chuckled as she picked up her wine.

“I don’t think so, you just wanted to get in his nerves.”

“You did. And I had to fix that for you.” Shownu sighed, but Miyoung just batted her eyelashes at him.

“Well, if he wasn’t being such an , I wouldn’t have to~”

“Unnie,” Miyoung said as she looked at her sister, she noticed Sera beside the girl.

“Unbelievable.” Sera spoke as she strode to their table, Shownu paused. Miyoung looked away and she pressed her lips together. She never got to ask him.

She never got to ask Shownu about him and Sera. Miyoung puffed her cheeks and faced the girl again, Sera was standing before their table.

“Sera, hello.” Shownu spoke to the girl, Miyoung took note of her frazzled appearance and her smile grew wider.

“What is? That this table is only for two?” She spoke, she felt Shownu’s gaze on her.

“Oppa, she’s a married woman. You…shouldn’t be dining out alone with her!”

“I’m just married, not a contagious disease.” Miyoung leaned back on her chair and crossed her legs. She saw Jooheon and Sehun behind the two ladies and she waved at them.

“Sera, we’re just catching up and talking about work.” Shownu replied.

“But, oppa, why is she acting like this? Are you two going out? Is there some sort of commitment here? Or there?” Miyoung mused, Minah grimaced and looked away.

Sehun chuckled, Miyoung winked at her friend.

Sera paused, her eyes went to Shownu and she let out a shaky breath.

“People have been talking about us ever since, didn’t you hear?” Sera spoke.

“And it’s all just talk.” Shownu explained, Miyoung looked at the girl again.

“How would I have heard when I had to leave the country?” Miyoung chimed in, Minah tried to reach for her hand.

“Or, did you not know that I had to go? Would you like me to remind you?” She pressed, she noticed how Sera stepped back.

“Some freak accident, huh?” Miyougn added, and Sera turned as pale as a sheet of paper.

“Miyoung-ah,” Shownu softly spoke, sensing the girl’s anger. Minah’s brows rose and she looked at the male.

Of course, he was the only one who had the guts to intervene.

“Oh, to be so obsessed over a man.” Miyoung let out a chuckle and she stood up, the girl grabbed her purse. Shownu’s eyes were on her as she stepped towards Sera, the latter backed away.

Minah looked away, not knowing how to react.

“The joke’s on you, I’m back now.” Miyoung said with a smirk and then she brushed past the girl and headed for the doors.

Sera’s fingers were shaking, and she heard Shownu stand up.

“Oppa, you can’t~”

“I’ll make sure she gets home safe, you guys should eat.” Shownu was looking at Minah as he spoke, and then he sprinted after the other Hwang girl.

Minah could only nod as she watched her friend leave the restaurant, and then her eyes went to Sera.

For him, Miyoung will always win. He will always choose her.

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++