011

Untitled

20XX

 

 

 

“Oppa, hi.” Sera smiled as she joined the group, Sehun looked up from his laptop.

Shownu smiled at the girl before facing his notes again.

“Sunbae, right, I have to ask you about this,” Minah spoke, the two had agreed to meet at the library to discuss the swim team’s schedule and other meets outside campus.

“Are you here to catch up on homework too?” Minah spoke to the girl, Sehun looked at the doors.

“Yes, I have some reports to finish. It’s good to see you guys here.” Sera said, she glanced at Shownu briefly, the older male was browsing through his notes.

“Right, hyung, you have your final competition next weekend, right?” Sehun cleared his throat.

“I do, Minah mentioned~” Shownu paused when a familiar face walked past their table, Miyoung was smiling as she carried a bunch of books in her arms.

“Hwang Miyoung at a library. Wow.” Sehun mused, the girl paused and rolled her eyes at him.

“Oppa, about your competition~” Sera stopped when Shownu stood up and sauntered over to where Miyoung was standing.

“It’s on a Saturday, ten in the morning. We should all come and watch.” Minah said to her, Sera nodded back and glanced behind her again.

“It’s athlete Son Hyunwoo.” Miyoung mused at him as she returned the books on the shelf. Sehun followed the girl’s gaze and he smiled to himself.

“What are you doing here? You hate the library.” Shownu asked as he took the books from her.

“I got caught wearing too many earrings again. Or was it something about my skirt length. I don’t know.” She shrugged at him, Shownu nodded with a smile as he helped her with the books.

“Are you busy next weekend?”

“No, why?” She asked as they walked towards the library’s doors, unaware of Sera’s gaze on them.

“Would you come and watch my match?” Shownu carefully asked, he glanced at the girl, unsure of how she would reply.

Miyoung grinned and faced him.

“I..was already planning on it, oppa. You mentioned it a few days ago.” She chuckled as they left the library. Shownu let out a small sigh of relief and he kept up with her pace.

“Then, can we grab lunch after?”

“We should definitely eat.” Miyoung mused as she hooked arms with him while going down the stairs.

“My remaining high school years would feel weird now that you’re graduating.” She mused, Shownu shook his head at her.

“You’ll…still see me around if you want.”

“Yeah, about that. I’m not sure if I want you around again, you saw me wrecking someone’s car so, that~”

“Did I ever spill?” Shownu chuckled at her, Miyoung smiled and turned to him.

“You didn’t. And I’m glad we became friends, Son Hyunwoo-ssi.”

Shownu smiled and playfully mussed her hair.

 

 

 

“He’s going to ask you out.” Sehun said as they walked in the basketball court.

“What?” Miyoung picked up one of the balls laying around and started dribbling it, Sehun smiled as she moved away from him.

“Hyunwoo sunbae.”

He saw Miyoung pause briefly and she tossed the ball to the ring, the girl missed.

“Come on, I know you can be unfeeling, but he’s been pretty damn obvious, my good friend.”

“M—My good friend? Don’t use…that ever again.” She grimaced at him, Sehun grinned and tossed another ball at her.

“Don’t switch the topic, Hwang Miyoung.”

The girl looked at him again, her brows rose.

“I…I didn’t know he’d..we’d get along well, I always thought of him as one of my sister’s nerdy friends.”

“That was before you met him.”

“Yeah.” She shrugged at him and tried shooting the ball again, she rolled her eyes when she missed the ring again.

“So, what do you think? He seems like..a decent guy.”

Miyoung’s lips quirked up and she looked at him.

“Did he put you up to this?”

“No, in fact when I spoke to him about this, he asked me if he ever made you feel uncomfortable. Which to my knowledge, he never made you feel like that, huh?”

“Yeah.” Miyoung replied, Sehun grinned at his friend.

“He didn’t ask me to do anything, Young-ah. He’s not like that.”

“Yup.”

“He was worried if he was being too pushy being around you.”

“Ah.”

“And, I really hope you’d stop giving me one worded answers.” Sehun stated, the girl chuckled and threw a ball at him.

“I know what he’s trying to do, I..I noticed it a few weeks ago. And honestly,”

“A sentence, finally!” Sehun jokingly said, Miyoung sat down on the bleachers and stretched her legs before her.

“And honestly,” Miyougn repeated, her forehead creased as she tried toc come up with words, Sehun started shooting hoops.

“Honestly, what? He’s not your type? Do you even have a type?”

“It’s starting to be a little difficult keeping my cool around him.”

Sehun’s grin reappeared and Miyoung shook her head at him.

“The great Hwang Miyoung losing her cool. That’s a big deal then.”

Miyoung grew thoughtful and she stood up.

“I know. It worries me.”

“Don’t let it.” Sehun said just as the other members of the basketball team walked in the room, the other guys greeted Miyoung with familiarity.

“I feel nervous around him, I don’t enjoy it.”

Sehun chuckled and helped her with her backpack.

“Then, what does that mean, my good friend?” Sehun teasingly said, Miyoung pressed her lips together.

“It means its time I ask my parents to set up unnie with that DS Group son they mentioned.” She made a face at him before storming off.

“Hey, don’t you dare!”

 

 

 

Jooheon was grinning as he joined the family at the dining table.

“Finally, everyone’s on time for dinner.” Mr. Lee spoke as the twins appeared, Miyoung grinned and bumped fists with the elder.

“How long will you two be gone for, abeoji?” Minah asked as she sat down.

“For about three weeks, we have a lot of things to check on Taiwan too, plus, I have to fly to New York. I’m not sure if your mother is up for it.”

“New York? What for?” Miyoung glanced at their mother, Mrs. Lee nodded as she put some meat on the girl’s plate.

“We’re securing this deal with there. We won’t be long, don’t worry.”

“You won’t be long, sure, three weeks.” Miyoung mused, Minah sent her a look. Jooheon chuckled and continued eating.

“I heard you three are going out this weekend. Minah’s match?” Mrs. Lee asked, Jooheon shook his head.

“We’re going to watch sunbae’s match, it’s his last one.” Minah replied while eating.

“Ah, that ShinHan son? How is Hyunwoo doing?”

“Ah, somewhat he’s like Miyoung’s Sehun?” Mr. Lee jokingly said, Miyoung laughed at his comparison.

“Now that you said it, appa. It is like that, noona’s best friend.” Jooheon said as Miyoung transferred the carrots to his plate, he was about to whine but she shushed him.

“Well, I guess so. It’s actually kina funny because we have this other friend,” Minah continued on, Miyoung traded veggies with Jooheon and Mrs. Lee hissed at the two.

“Her name’s Sera, and she has this biggest crush on him, and it’s cute seeing her~”

“But do you even know whom hyung has the biggest crush on, noona?” Jooheon blurted out, Miyoung blinked at her brother.

“Who is it?” Minah asked.

“Don’t best friends share these things? I know who Sehun likes. You.” Miyoung intervened, effectively distracting everyone, Jooheon smirked and started returning the carrots on his sister plate.

The two elders paused and exchanged knowing grins.

“Y—You..how could..you just blurt it out like that? S—Sehun may be disappointed in you.”

“He disappoints me most of the time.” She said, she saw the carrots back on her plate.

“Honey!”

“We can talk about Shownu hyung’s crush again~”

“No, no, let’s enjoy the carrots.” She muttered back, Jooheon grinned at the girl.

“Come on, children. Let’s eat in peace, and Minah?”

Minah looked at her mother with a small grimace.

“Sehun’s a nice boy, give him a chance.”

 

 

 

“Just let her go.” Miyoung sighed as the two senior boys held the girl by the collar. Miyoung looked at the freshman again and sighed.

“Why? Are you going to play hero again? By this time we thought you’d be expelled by now.” One of them chuckled, he pushed the girl against the wall and she whimpered.

“She made a mistake, but why do you do this? How petty can you get?” Miyoung replied, one of them moved forward and eventually held on to her collar as well.

“Why? Do you want to help her out?”

“Let go.” Miyoung hissed back at him, the two boys laughed, they let go of the freshman girl.

“She accidentally spilled some water on you, it’s not like you died because of it.” Miyoung snorted, the other male grew aggravated and he pushed her against the wall.

Miyoung’s lips quirked up.

“You..You’re a troublemaker, a nosy one. But, you’re also pretty, with those legs of yours, if you could just,” He leaned in, Miyoung felt his fingers brush against her thigh.

“I could just what?” She replied, not flinching.

“Open up and~”

“Like this?” She chuckled before kneeing him on the groin, the male screamed and staggered back away from her. His friend was about to grab her but he was held back.

“Legs wide open.” Miyoung chuckled as she looked at him.

“Hwang Miyoung,”

“Hi.” Miyoung smiled at him, Shownu sighed, he was still holding onto his classmate’s arm, preventing him from reaching the girl.

“H—Hyunwoo-ah, she~”

“I saw everything, don’t even bother.” He replied, Miyoung looked at the student she just injured or possibly just made him lose all his future children.

“I had it under control.” She looked at Shownu, he let go of his classmate and the male scrambled off.

“Are…you cutting class?” Shownu looked around them, they were at an empty alley a few blocks away from school.

“Well, how about you?”

“I noticed you weren’t at the cafeteria, I thought you stepped out to grab food at that food stand you like so much. Are you okay?” Shownu asked as he looked at her limbs, Miyoung shook her head at him.

“They were bullying her over something so small,” Miyoung said as they male she kicked started to crawl away from her, she lifted her foot, Shownu grew amused and held onto her arm.

“Don’t. Come on, let’s go eat.”

“But, oppa, he~”

“I know, you can go ahead and buy food for us.” Shownu urged her, Miyoung made a face at him but the girl walked away. Shownu turned to his classmate and exhaled.

“Shownu-ya, that wench was~”

“What’s wrong with you?” Hyunwoo asked, his classmate stilled briefly before pulling himself up.

“Harassing girls in broad daylight, that’s something.” Shownu spoke as he took a step closer to the male, the latter halted.

“H—Hey, if I had known that you have a thing for her, I wouldn’t~”

Shownu took another step closer to him, he clenched and unclenched his jaw.

“You wouldn’t what?” He repeated, the male swallowed as Shownu towered over him.

“Hey, I’m sorry, alright. I~”

“Not to me.” Shownu stated, he pulled away from the male and turned for the sidewalk, the latter exhaled and shook his head.

Shownu saw Miyoung already standing by the food stand, waiting for food. His lips quirked up slightly, he saw Sera approach the girl.

“Oppa, how did it go?” Miyoung asked as he reached them, Sera smiled at the male.

“Are you sure you’re okay? Can I look?” Shownu asked, Miyoung rolled her eyes and raised her left leg, Sera’s brows rose.

“It’s just a small scrape. Stop fretting.” Miyoung mused at her, Shownu’s forehead creased.

“Miyoung-ah,” He said again, Sera her lips.

“What should we get?” Sera spoke, Shownu was still staring at the other girl, Miyoung puffed her cheeks.

“Let’s get that cleaned, come on. Food can wait.” Shownu said as he extended one hand to her.

“But, oppa, I’m~”

“Come on.” Shownu repeated, Sera’s forehead creased and she looked away.

“But we get rice cakes after. Okay?” Miyoung said while eyeing the food on the cart, Shownu nodded at her, the girl smiled and placed her hand in his.

“We’ll eat later, Sera. You go ahead.” Miyoung said to her before letting the older male pull her back to the school.

Sera exhaled and watched as the two crossed the street.

“Always being coy, Hwang Miyoung.”

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++