008

Untitled

20XX

 

 

 

Miyoung watched as Sehun jogged over to her twin sister, he was smiling as the girl spoke to him.

“How cute, but I can’t look any longer.” She murmured, she could feel her toes curling. She held on to her backpack’s straps as she headed straight for the school’s main building.

“You’re not tardy today.”

She turned her head, and she grinned.

“Unnie was the one who woke me up today, not Jooheon.” She replied, Shownu chuckled at her.

“You have your finals exam this week, huh? You look like you’ve slept, that’s weird.” Miyoung mused as they went up the steps, Shownu took her backpack from her before replying.

“That’s what bothers me, I had a peaceful sleep.”

“Then that means you’re not worried about failing, so, you’ll probably ace it, oppa.” Miyoung stated, she paused when she noticed Sera, the girl was smiling at her.

“Se~”

“Miyoung-ah,”

Her eyes went to Shownu again.

“What is it? You want to head to the cafeteria before class?”

“Should we? I’m hungry.”

“You always are.” Miyoung sighed, but she followed him to the familiar red doors down the hall anyway.

“But, are you really not joining the swim team in college? Why is that?” She asked as she kept pace with him.

“I don’t see the need to, it’s not like I’m going to do this forever.”

Miyoung rolled her eyes and she picked up a tray for him, it may have been odd, but the older male had become kind of Sehun’s proxy. With Oh Sehun finally pursuing his sister, he never had much time hanging out with her and she was fine with that. Somehow though, she realized that she gets along with Minah’s senior from the swim team who is also not so nerdy.

He was cool, not the type who fussed about things.

“Sandwich? The usual?” Miyoung asked him, Shownu nodded at her and he went to an empty table. Miyoung grabbed some crackers for herself and two sandwiches for the older male.

“Miyoung-ah,” Sera walked up to her, the latter smiled.

“I was about to call you to join us.”

“Is sunbae eating with you?”

“More like I have to eat with him. Come.” Miyoung mused, Shownu looked up at the girls reached their table. Miyoung plopped down beside him and pushed the tray. Sera was smiling as she took the seat across the male.

“I see you two always getting breakfast here every morning.” Sera softly said, Shownu nodded back and started eating.

“His second breakfast, I’m just here for these cheese crackers.” Miyoung replied as she took a sip from her juice.

“Sometimes you don’t even eat breakfast at home.” Shownu spoke to her, she shook her head.

Sera paused, her eyes went to Miyoung again.

“I didn’t know you two had gotten close, it’s weird not seeing Sehun beside you, Miyoung.”

“It’s peaceful without Sehun, that’s weirder.” She jokingly said, Shownu picked up the girl’s juice and took a long sip.

Sera looked away, her forehead creasing.

“I have to go, I have mister Han for first~” Miyoung started to stand and gather her things,

“I’ll walk you to class.” Shownu chimed in, Sera paused at the two stood up.

“See you later, Sera.” Shownu patted her shoulder before joining Miyoung.

Sera leaned back on her seat and watched as the two walked away, Miyoung was chatting with Shownu as they exited the doors. And then she saw it, his smile.

He was smiling as the girl spoke with him, and he reached out to playfully muss her hair.

“I…saw him first.”

 

 

 

“Look who decided to show up,” Sehun sauntered over to his friend, Miyoung looked up, she was seated on the bleachers, with a number of papers spread before her.

“You had practice?” She asked him, she turned her head and saw the rest of the basketball team.

“I do. Where were you the whole day? I saw you at lunch with Hyunwoo hyung.”

“Yes, I had lunch with him. Unnie’s at this school quiz~ but you already know that.” She made a face at him, Sehun chuckled and sat down beside her.

“What’s all this?”

“Math .” She stated as she continued answering the worksheets, her friend smiled.

“Only a mathlete would call math .”

“I just hate how they give me all these and I get bored. Do I really have to~” She groaned, she turned to him again.

“Are you….and unnie..going serious?”

“What kind of question is that? Do you think I’m just playing, Hwang Miyoung?”

She smiled and sat down properly.

“I’m just happy that you are happy, Oh Sehun.”

“Okay, what do you want?” Sehun sighed at her, the girl beamed at him.

“But before that,”

“What?”

“I see you have replaced me.”

“What?”

“My teammates are curious, they don’t see me around you. And they all assume you have tossed me out for an older man.”

“Older man?”

“Hyunwoo hyung.” Sehun wiggled his brows at her, the girl sighed at him.

“You two are good friends now.”

“He’s okay. And I’m worried he might spill and I may get expelled.” She mused as she gathered her things, Sehun’s eyes widened.

“What did you do now?”

“Remember Kim Junhwi’s car?”

“That was you?”

Miyoung winked at him, Sehun grimaced and helped her with her backpack.

“But I doubt he’d spill.” He spoke as they went down the bleachers.

“I guess, he’s chill. Unlike most guys in this school.” She mused, Sehun glanced at his friend, his lips quirked up.

“I have to head home. We’re still good this weekend?”

“Of course, I always make time for you.” Sehun cooed at her, Miyoung flinched.

“Can I cancel?” She shot back, Sehun chuckled and held the door for her.

“Go, I’m sure your Hyunwoo hyung’s looking for you by now.”

“Don’t.” Miyoung sighed before walking away, Sehun chuckled to himself.

“I have a feeling it might happen.”

 

 

 

Minah exhaled as she grab her robe, she put it on and plopped down on the lounge chair.

“Are you okay?”

She looked up, Shownu sat down across her, he was still in his uniform.

“You’re not practicing today?”

“We’re not allowed to practice, remember?”

“Right, it’s going to be weird without you, sunbae.”

“But, you’ll continue right?”

Minah grinned at him and took out a chocolate bar from her bag.

“I plan to, sunbae. Don’t worry.”

“Well, I already spoke to coach about the next captain. He told me I could choose who would take my responsibilities after I graduate.”

“Sunbae,”

“I told him that you’re the best choice.”

“So, more responsibilities for me, great, sunbae.”

Shownu chuckled and leaned back on the chair.

“But, sunbae,”

“What is it?”

“Yoo Sera seems to like you.”

Shownu shook his head at her, Minah handed him a bag of chips before continuing.

“I’m serious, she’s a really nice girl. And I feel bad that she doesn’t have a lot of friends.”

“She has you and…Miyoung.”

“You’re..right. But, Son Hyunwoo sunbae, you get love letters from girls almost everyday, and sometimes I get hate from those said girls too.”

“Why? Did you also send in one?” Shownu chuckled, Minah sighed at him.

“Because, you don’t talk to other girls here in campus, that’s why they think I’m two-timing Sehun.”

Shownu grew amused but he nodded at her.

“Being friends with Sera wont hurt.”

“But I talk to other girls.”

“Who?” Minah sighed, he was so good at changing topics.

“Your sister.”

“She doesn’t count.” Minah pointed out.

“She does.” Shownu briefly met her gaze, he opened the bag of chips and left the girl.

 

 

 

“Unnie, you eat this.” Miyoung murmured as she transferred the apple slices to her sister’s tray.

“How did your exams go, honey?” Minah asked as she let Miyoung take the bits of fish on her plate, the younger girl ate them with a happy smile.

“It when the teachers know that your two other siblings are good at studying.” Jooheon said darkly, Miyoung paused and blinked at him.

“Here, you can have this.” She said as she transferred meat to his tray.

“That bad?” Sehun spoke as he opened the twins’ bottles of juice.

“Let’s not talk about it, I just want to eat my sadness away.”

The girls chuckled, Shownu reached their table and sat down with them.

“Sunbae, your friends miss you. They say that we hang out way too much.” Minah jokingly said, Sehun and Jooheon elbowed each other.

“Oh, they’re still in the classroom.” Shownu replied, Miyoung looked around.

“Why?” She asked, Minah saw Sera enter the cafeteria.

“We have our finals today, remember? A lot of us aren’t done with the exams yet.” He stated, Miyoung looked at his plate.

“Would you trade your fish fillet for beef?” She asked him, Minah sighed at her sister.

“Miyoung-ah, why are so~”

“Alright.” Shownu mused and let the girl take the fish, she beamed at him and transferred the beef.

“How did the math thing go?” Shownu asked her, Miyoung shrugged.

“It was boring, I was forced to sit through this two hour lecture of things I already know. And, oh, Sera!”

Sehun followed her gaze and he rolled his eyes. Miyoung caught that.

“Join us, Sera.” Minah waved her over, Miyoung halted when Sehun opened his legs so wide so that he didn’t need to scoot.

“Sehun~”

“She can sit at the other side. Just not next to me.”

“Sehun.” Miyoung hissed at him, Shownu glanced at the two, amused. Sera sat down across the older male and smiled at him.

“How were your exams, sunbae?” She asked in a soft voice, Minah smiled at the two.

Sehun rolled his eyes again.

“Be nice.”

“I don’t have to be.”

“Why do you hate her so much?” Miyoung mouthed at her, Shownu turned to her again.

“It..was okay, S—Sera.” He replied, a little distracted.

Then do I have to like her? No, right?” Sehun shot back.

What did she ever do to you?

Sehun only rolled his eyes at her.

“Are you two arguing again?” Shownu mused, he nudged Miyoung’s hand on the table.

“Sehun’s being unreasonable, oppa.”

“You call him oppa?” Sera asked, surprised.

“Should she call him unnie, then?” Sehun jokingly said, but it was there. That tone of voice that even made Jooheon look up.

“Right.” Minah chimed in, she put her phone down.

“Let Sehun breathe, Miyoung-ah.” Shownu said teasingly, Miyoung puffed her cheeks.

“It’s not normal if those two don’t squabble, sunbae.”

Sera was about to speak again, bu Shownu was already chatting with Miyoung again. Jooheon’s brows rose as he noticed how Sera’s fists were curled on her lap.

“Is it a triangle then?” He said to himself.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++