Chapter 34

A New Saga : The World of the Supernaturals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 34

 

Normal POV

At the Werewolf Kingdom.

 

A car halted in front of a very famous restaurant. It was the fanciest restaurant in the werwolf kingdom where almost all the elites and in high ranking of pack usually dines in. The waiter stand in front of the door and opened it to welcome their guest for the night. It was Tzuyu clad in a ruffle short sleeve chiffon Midi irregular red dress. It was a simple dress but her elegance was radiating as soon as she got out of the car. She thanked the driver politely and waited for her to be escorted to a private room.

 

"Good evening, Father" Tzuyu greeted upon entering the private room proceeding to give courtesy to her father.  She settled down and the waiter poured a wine to her wine glass while the waiter refilled Chou Yi- Cheng's 3rd glass.

 

"You have been drinking a lot lately. It wouldn't help with your wolf transformation of you are not sobered enough" Tzuyu warned her father. 

 

"I am not asking you to tell me what I can or cannot do. I can perfectly handle my own liquor, my child" Chou Yi Cheng replied looking at her with cold eyes. 

 

Uncomfortably, Tzuyu fidgeted on her seat and muttered an apology. Ever since her mother was killed by an unknown hunter his father kept himself busy with the affairs of the werewolf kingdom. His father was never fond of him unless  it would benefit him and his status. That was why when he found out the affair she had with the Alpha before, he had seen a great opportunity for their family legacy to go the royal ranking. He would stop at nothing to use her own daughter to be the luna of the werewolf kingdom even if destroying the blessing of a mate that the moon goddess had given to Tzuyu.

 

They ate their steak in silence. Tzuyu was waiting for her father to talk but she was given a silent treatment.  After awhile, her father finished of his meal in silence and she too put down her knife and fork. 

 

Chou Yi Cheng looked up to one of his people and nodded in signal. His staff then went near to Tzuyu and handed her over the envelope before leaving the two of them alone.

 

"Open it" her father instructed with a cold voice. With no clue to her father was implying, she opened the envelope taking out several pictures making her frozen. What was inside was definitely unexpected. It contained some pictures of her hired people to watch over her previous mate and her meeting with these people in secret.

 

Tzuyu did not know how to explain it to her father. She tried to remain discreet as much as possible but here she was being confronted by his father.

 

"Is this how it is going to be? You doing stupid things spending your time stalking to a human rather than getting closer to the Alpha Queen like I specificall asked you to do?!" he remarked showing that he was not pleased at what he had discovered.

 

Tzuyu, who was clearly shocked from the picture, calmed herself down and put down the pictures . She stared at her father masking her nervousness.

 

"I don't see anything wrong with it, Father. I was simply trying to check on what they have been up to as clearly if you can see, they have sworn their alliance to our werewolf kingdom. It is my responsibility to help the kingdom to monitor our surroundings" she said clearly making up an excuse.

 

Her father scoffed not believing a word she was saying. Tzuyu was then surprised when he suddenly chuckled darkly.

 

"You always find a way to be rebellious. So hard headed and so stupid. Do not tarnish our family name and focus on important matters instead. I need you to persuade the whole pack and the Alpha Queen that you are fit to be the luna. With your grace, beauty, strength and powerful wolf form , we would clearly be up to the royal rankings" he said authoritatively. 

 

Tzuyu was speechless. She can never win this battle against his father. All her life she was treated nothing but a puppet to his Father's own selfish desire. She wanted her father to acknowledge and be proud of her however, all of her efforts were never enough of Chou Yi- Cheng. It was not even enough when she had agreed with her father that mating with a human was a pure utter disgrace. It was her cowardice that brought her into this misery. Her mate did not know she even existed while here she was suffering from a heartbreak she chose for herself.

 

"Continue to defy me my child and you wouldn't like the consequences. This weak little human can easily be snapped like a twig or we might never tell what "accident" may happen at this time of war" he threatened.

 

Tzuyu immediately stood up ignoring the noise she maide as her chair fell down loudly. 

 

"Don't you dare touch her" Tzuyu hissed her eyes began to glow in anger turning into her wolf's eyes.

 

Chou Yi- Cheng glanced at his daughter uncaringly and chuckled at her state. Fear. It was very evident in her eyes and he knew he succeeded. He got up and walked towards her side. They were side by side but he refused to take a glance at her pathetic state anymore.

 

"Remember what I can do, my child" he warned before he left the private room. Leaving her daughter with unstable emotions.

 

Tzuyu with full of rage and her wolf could not held her feelings in anymore began to sway her arms violently on the table making all the contents fell and broke apart. She then flip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter