Chapter 25

A New Saga : The World of the Supernaturals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 25

 

 

 

Sounds of huge iron chains being shackled could be heard all throughout the dark council prison together with ironic laughter and angry curses.

 

It was the same prison where Mina was locked up before. 


But this time the prison cell was nothing from the clean and organized cell Mina had been before. The creature occupying the prison had been shackled tightly with diamond metal chains, which considered the most unbreakable metal chain in the world, clad in the witch spell rendering the creature powerless. Adding to the fact that he was slowly succumbing to his death because of the werewolf venom inside of his body - a slow and painful death bestowed upon him by the Alpha Queen to pay for the deaths he had brought in the kingdom.

 

"You cannot keep me here forever" Vernon shouted releasing all the energy he could still muster in attempt to have the attention of the prison guards who dragged him.

 

*Silence*

 

Vernon chuckled at the silence and how he was being ignored such appaling thing for him to be receiving this kind of treatment from the lowest creature - humans.

 

"They will get me out of here ! The lord will punish you all and I will make sure to see to it that you-humans will be nothing but our food to dispose of" Vernon once again angrily shouted weakly but was yet again met with another silence.

 

His wound on his chest was not healing and the floor on his cell had blood all over caused by his constant struggling because of conntinuous bleeding. He was so thristy and in need to drink blood as he ran his tongue over his dry fangs. Total silence was his new companion. 

 

"He will die soon and yet we have not gotten any important information from him about the vampire kingdom" Chaeyoung said as she sat down on her seat in her office facing Cha Seung Won and Mina who were standing listening to her.

 

"Perhaps, he is no longer useful and it might be better to kill him before he can manage to escape" Cha Seung Won suggested once again. Ever since they arrived in the Common Kingdom and Vernon was placed in the Council Prison Cell, he had been agressively pushing for a quick death to the vampire who caused havoc to the witch kingdom masking his intention.

 

"Our officials have tried interrogating him but nothing progressive was happening. Perhaps Chaeyoung, if you will allow me to try and talk to him as we might discover something before he died from the werewolf venom. He will not last for another two days and we only have 24 hours to get something from him" Mina said volunteering to talk to Vernon. 

 

"And why would we let another vampire to talk to the verdict one? For all we know, you might have a plan in helping him escape" Cha Seung Won accused before Chaeyoung could open to reply to Mina.

 

"I have proven my worth several times and I don't think you are in no position to give baseless accusation considering you have not been useful for this kingdom for past months. All you do is nothing but hide in that luxury unit of yours" Mina calmly replied to him. Both were now facing each other trying to measure one another with Cha Seung Won looking at her angrily while Mina just raised her one eyebrow with her face void of emotion.

 

"Enough you two...We don't have time to have this petty fights in our own administration. I believe Mina has proven herself enough for this kingdom, Uncle. It is time for you to stop putting the vampire card to accuse her of unreasonable things" Chaeyoung scolded his uncle but before he could retort, Chaeyoung looked at Mina.

 

"I understand why you want to interrogate personally the vampire and I will give you permission. My father had promised you that he would help you find your parents and if he is the key for you to be able to know your parents'whereabouts then, I will give you permission" she said to Mina which angered Seung Won.

 

"This is also not time to have personal interest here, Chaeyoung. I say we must kill this ruthless vampire immediately ! I will order the hunters to kill and dispose him" his uncle shouted trying to make a point to her and he immediately turned his back preparing to leave the room to order their men to execute his order.

 

"You won't do such a thing ! I have full authority here and I order you to stay out of my decisions. The witches still need to interrogate him as well and I was given order not to kill him immediately. Just in case you are forgetting, Im Young Ae is missing and we need all the sources we can get to save her. Now, Mina... you have 1 hour to interrogate him and after that, you stay out of his prison" Chaeyoung firmly said stopping his uncle from doing anything further.

 

"Someday, you will not be the one to decide things in here... Chaeyoung. Just like your father, you are not cut out to lead our people" Cha Seung Won hissed and he walked out slamming the door loudly when he left. 

 

Chaeyoung loudly sighed massaging her forehead from the stress and pressure. She dismissed Mina silently which the vampire woman complied immediately going to where Vernon was.

 

---


At the Werewolf Kingdom


"Alright, bring everyone here on the side who needs further treatment. For those recuperating, call the other witches to check on the patients. We have enough rooms for the injured witches and hunters" Jihyo could be heard giving orders to some people who rushed towards the hospital to get treatments after the attack. 

 

Jihyo stopped and faced Dahyun who was also with the injured assisting whenever they complained about the pain they were feeling while they were on the way to the Werewolf Kingdom.

 

"It was good thing that you are there to administer first aid especially to the hunters and humans who got bitten. Now, while I attend to them while you go and rest. " Jihyo instructed Dahyun which the young girl nodded too tired to argue.

 

After treating several wounded creatures inside the witch palace, she had found herself alone waking up in a room. She had no recollection why she had been in the room or how did shen end up there and before she could ponder, Momo immediately went to her and call her.

 

"It's time to leave Dahyun...What are you doing here?" Momo said as she entered the said room.

 

"I..I don't recall. I just woke up and found myself here" Dahyun replied in wonder totally lost. Momo looked at her for a moment inspecting if there was any abnormalities that had happened to Dahyun or in the room. When she thought none, she dismissed the idea.

 

"Well, you must have out. Everyone was preparing to leave and going to the Werewolf Kingdom. So, let's go. I will be the one to you because Sana is too busy doing some diplomatic affairs transferring the wtich kingdom to the werewolf kingdom" Momo explained.

 

Dahyun followed Momo and went with her. The young doctor could see Sana talking to some officials from the Common Kingdom and some elders both from Werewolf Kingdom & Witch Kingdom. Sana feeling her presence turned to where she was and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter