Chapter 14

A New Saga : The World of the Supernaturals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 14


Normal POV

 

"Alpha Queen" Jihyo and the rest of the werwolves who accompanied her bowed down in greeting. Sana dismissed the gesture and went down the stairs followed by Momo. Dahyun did not bother to bow down and just looked at the surroundings of the castle.

 

"Everything has changed inside. The decorations and the arrangements of the furnitures" Dahyun thought Sana just discreetly observed the doctor and her walking cane.

 

"How long will she need to have that cane?" Sana asked Jihyo. Dahyun did not say anything and looked at Jihyo as well.

 

"Her leg has been severely fractured but healed enough for her to walk normall one of these days. I do suggest for her not to engaged in certain strenuous activities, Alpha" Jihyo explained to Sana as if she was trying to make a point. Sana was smart enough to understand this but just smirked at Jihyo.

 

"You may all go now, Momo...before you leave talk to our maids and have them prepare dinner for the two of us" Sana instructed. Everyone bowed down again in submission as they do what they were told.

 

"I guess it was just the two of now" Sana said. Dahyun just glared at her but cautiously walked near to the alpha.

 

"I was told by Jihyo unnie that I will be staying here. I assumed I have a room that you can temporarily give me?" Dahyun said wanting to take a rest because of her aching leg.

 

"I have already prepared a room for you. I'll show you" Sana said. Dahyun nodded. She was expecting some peculiar behavior from the Alpha Queen but it looked like Sana was acting civil with her right now which she was thankful for. 

 

Dahyun then followed Sana behind. Although she was having difficulty in walking with normal pacing, she did not want to be assisted by the Alpha. Hence the clicking of the walking can was evident until they reached the stairs. Suddenly, the Alpha turned around and faced her which Dahyun stepped back instinctively. 

 

Dahyun looked at her questioningly but Sana just coldly looked back up and down as if criticizing me. 

 

"Tsk, for a human...you sure are a fragile being. Couldn't heal immediately" Sana scoffed at her especially lookg at the walking cane which made Dahyun rolled her eyes.

 

"Here we go again" Dahyun thought. If Sana despised Dahyun for being human then, why is she so keen in keeping her in the werewolf kingdom. Dahyun couldn't understand that.

 

"Am I going to hear you rant over and over again about me being human while I am here? If you hate it that much then you know you can just let me go back" Dahyun said to her.

 

Sana then smirked then by Dahyun's surprised the alpha kicked away her walking cane making her lose her balance and almost fell on the floor but good thing Sana caught her on time.

 

"Arghh..." Dahyun yelped in pain.

 

"You, humans,  have low tolerance with pain" Sana hissed coldly as she lifted Dahyun with her arms and climbed up the stairs.

 

Dahyun did not say anything and just let the Alpha helped her.

 

Sana then put her down as soon as they got to the 2nd floor and speed down to get the walking can she kicked then, handed it over to Dahyun once again.

 

"Thank you" Dahyun muttered softly but Sana just hummed. Both of them walked to where the sleeping quarters in the mansion.

 

"How long are you going to keep me here?" Dahyun asked trying to get information from Sana as much as possible.

 

"As long as I want to" Sana answered shortly.

 

"What am I supposed to do here?" Dahyun once again asked.

 

"Whatever I want" Sana answered again shortly as they walked and turned right.

 

"You cannot keep me here...Sana. You know that" Dahyun then stopped walking and said. Sana who was walking ahead also stopped and turned back facing Dahyun. She could feel the frustrations of the doctor towards her but decided to ignore it.

 

They both looked at each other as if challenging one another. Sana then smirked, "I can Dahyun and here you are"

 

Dahyun sighed heavily at the stubborn Alpha in front of her. She then unconsciouly put her free hand around her as if comforting herself and say, "I have someone waiting for me at the Common Kingdom. If it is about the mate thing we have then , I can help you. We can help each other get rid of the bond.  We can be free of each other."

 

Sana hearing this from Dahyun herself made her eyes glow brigh in anger. Hearing from her own mate's mouth that she didn't want this bond with her made her flare up. Yes it was true that she rejected Dahyun before because of her human nature but those were the time she was childish and unaware of how the world worked. But now, after her parents passed away and after she took over the position of the Alpha, all of her thoughts were conquered by the what ifs and the things that she could have done. She regretted her decision and now she was facing the consequences of it. But the thing was, no matter how selfish and greedy it would be of her...she would not let go of Dahyun not right now and certainly, not in the future. Sana could not imagine of having someone other than Dahyun as her mate. 

 

"I dont want your help, Dahyun. I dont want to break the only thing that I have to have you. How many times do I even have to show you how much I want you?" Sana said to her.

 

Dahyun looked away. She couldn't take the piercing eyes of Sana as she looked at her.

 

She softly muttered and questionably said "But I don't want you"

 

Hearing this from Dahyun had made Sana's heart clenched a little bit but ignored the feeling as she growled at Dahyun walking towards her. 

 

Sana pushed Dayun by the wall and gripped her chin tightly as she made Dahyun looked at her in the eye  and say "You eventually will. Just like how you wanted me before and once you will, I will make sure that want will turn into crave then into need"

 

Sana said as she kissed Dahyun on the lips. Dahyun could not pushed Sana away as the alpha's gripped was too tight.

 

The Alpha then let go and walked towards a room a few meters away from the master's bedroom near them.

 

She then opened the door and motioned for Dahyun to get inside. As the doctor got inside and the lights , her eyes widen at the sight. The room was familiar to her as she had been there several times when she was a child. Nothing has changed. The wallpaper of the room remained to be creamy white and the rooms was spotless clean with minimalist concept.

 

"I have my people packed your stuff from your old house. Your things are already there and later, one of the maids will call you for dinner downstairs" Sana said and was about to leave when Dahyun spoke.

 

"Wait, this is your room. I can't be in here. If--" 

 

"This was my room, nothing has changed as you can see. I put you in here because I know you are comfortable sleeping here. Don't worry I moved into the Master's Suite room and I know you like to have some privacy unless you opt to share a bed with every night then, I would not mind" Sana smirked. 

 

Dahyun refused and Sana shurgged as she left. As soon as the door closed, Dahyun put a loud sigh as she walked towards the bed and sat on it. She looked around the room and she clearly remembered the room.

 

Flashback


Dahyun was entering together with her parents on a big mansion. She looked around where she was at and was amazed by the high ceiling and the grand area of the place. She had always wanted to see the inside of the mansion and she was glad that her father took her in the mansion.

 

"Ah my friend, we have been waiting for you" The Alpha King's voice was heard all throughout the large reception area as everyone bowed down.

 

"Alpha King, thank you for inviting me and my daughter at this gathering. Unfortunately, my wife would not be able to come due to some matters at the border" Mr Kim said as he bowed down in respect. Dahyun who was young at that time could not understand what was happening and decided to bow down in confusion. The king chuckled at the clueless face of Dahyun.

 

"No worries Mr. Kim, thank you for your dedication towards the pack as always...Is she the child you found in the forest?" The king asked curiously. Dahyun's father nodded. Dahyun knew she was adopted and her parents explained it to her carefully when she woke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter