Chapter 13

A New Saga : The World of the Supernaturals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 13

Normal POV


Sana's kisses felt sweet and warm, yet terrifying. She was on top of Dahyun who was slightly struggling by their position because of the pain she was feeling on her knee. She couldn't move properly and couldn't avoid Sana's advances.

 

Sana kept on tasting the wonderful lips of Dahyun as if memorizing it and tattooing the taste on her mind so that it would forever remain in her memory. She nibled the lower lip of the young girl and  grazed her hands on both Dahyun's thighs lifting the hospital gown exposing the creamy smooth legs of Dahyun. Dahyun gasped as she felt Sana's hand pulled her lower body towards her own creating little space and at the same time tugging the hem of her undergarment, the only thing that preventing her from being exposed.

 

"Sana..." Dahyun called out as if begging. Both of them was panting heavily because of the tension and the sensation they were feeling. Sana not wasting any time captured Dahyun's lips once again exploring the taste of as she entered her tongue into her. She then continued kissing her jaw, the side of her face and up to her neck when Dahyun bacame the most sensitive. Dahyun could not look into Sana's eyes which was full of longing and lust. The doctor could only closed her eyes as she was trying to build up the courage to resist.


Dahyun, whose thoughts were slowly being clouded by what was transpiring, attempted to push away the Alpha once again to tell her to stop but she could only push the alpha queen weakly.

 

Sana then stopped and leaned back as she sat still holding on the hem of the only thing preventing Dahyun from being exposed. It was as if Sana was taunting her. She looked at Dahyun underneath her, observing how Dahyun looked lovely drowning in sweats, breathing heavily with her disheveled clothes. This looked and this struggle were all because of her. She felt proud on the effect she still had to Dahyun despite how the latter denied their connection. 

 

Sana then tilted her head in a side as if mocking as she smirked at Dahyun who was looking at her dazingly.

 

"You kept on saying stop but your body is begging for me to do more. How pathetic is that Dahyun ah?" Sana's cold voice put a shiver on Dahyun's body as if her senses came back.

 

Sana was about to harshly pull Dahyun's undergarment when a loud knock interrupted them. Both of them looked at the door as if expecting that the person from the other side would barge in but the person did not.

 

"Alpha Queen, a conference call was requested by the council members of the common kingdom" Momo's voice was heard on the opposite side. Sana narrowed her eyes obviously knowing the intention of Momo as they usually communicate through mind link.

 

Sana then breathe heavily and looked into Dahyun who was glaring at her in contempt. With a mocking smile, the alpha queen leaned down to kiss the young girl's forehead.

 

"I guess we shall continue this some other time" Sana whispered playfully as she fixed Dahyun's clothes and hers. Dahyun just let her fixed her,  tired of resisting physicially, mentally and emotionally.

 

Sana quietly exited the room not uttering a goodbye.

 

 

Few days had passed and there was no visit from Sana which Dahyun was thankful for. She needed to think clearly and to figure out how would she get out of the werewolf kingdom knowing full well that Mina would be looking for her now since shad had not visited her. Remembering Mina and the common kingdom, she asked Jihyo , who is the only person talking to her and accompanying her in the hospital, about the latest update of the Common Kingdom.

 

"There had been some riots and protests from the small vampire community in the common kingdom" Jihyo shared to Dahyun. The news about the killing of some several innocent vampires by the rogue hunter had spread in every kingdom. Based on the reports Jihyo had said the vampires think that the hunters were behind all the attack in killing those innocent creatures just because of them being vampires.

 

"Everyday there are reports of fights within the common kingdom involving some vampires and some humans" Jihyo continued her report while Dahyun listen intently to her. She knew this will eventually happened but it is a good thing that the the Alpha Queen signed the agreement about the unification which helped the common kingdom control the situation. This must be the reason why she had not seen Sana for several days.

 

"Enough about it Dahyun, you have to move your legs. You are on your physical therapy and your leg will not get better if you continue to stall" Jihyo scolded Dahyun as they were in a room for physical therapy patients. Dahyun considering she was shot in the knee and jumped off the building, she needed to undergo some physical therapy for her to be able to walk. 

 

"I can already walk Jihyo unnie. I dont know why you are so persistent on doing this therapy again" Dahyun said as she playfully rolled her eyes at her. She was sweating because of the pain from her leg but pretended that it did not hurt her at all which Jihyo noticed that was why she was helping Dahyun.

 

"After this, I think I need to give you a walking stick for some time" Jihyo muttered analyzing the way Dahyun gripped on the hand rail on her left side.

 

"What?! Dont give me that look Dahyun-ah unless you want to crawl outside of this hospital" Jihyo said playfully pushed Dahyun which the latter hissed but was excited to finally get out of the hospital.

 

"Even if I get out of here, where will I stay? I am not sure if my parent's house was already demolished or not" Dahyun said to Jihyo

 

"Your parent's house is well maintained. After you left, the Apha Queen gave strict order that it must be well maintained and no one must enter without her permission. It is the only place that had not been touched after several modernization and infrastructure that this kingdom had underwent"  Jihyo explained to Dahyun softly as she was helping Dahyun stretch her legs.

 

"So I guess that is my place when I get out of here tomorrow" Dahyun muttered already pinning the thought of seeing her parent's house and reminiscing all the memories that comes with it.

 

"Ahmm...actually, no Dahyun. You will be staying in the Alpha's mansion. It was a strict order" Jihyo carefully explained.

 

Dahyun looked at her incredously but did not argue as she knew that Jihyo was not in control of these decisions. She just sighed and calmly proceeded to finish her therapy sessions.

 

The next day came and still no Sana or Momo to fetch her. Dahyun was fixing her things and arranging some papers to process her discharge from the hospital. She was at the hospital administration office which had earned her a look from some witches and werewolves there who were on duty in the hospital. There were no signs of humans only her but that was not the reason why they were looking at her. 

 

"Dahyun ah ! I told you to wait for me in your room and I will be the one to process your discharge papers" Jihyo said rushing to Dahyun who holding her walking stalk to help her stand while signing some papers. As soon as Jihyo was on sight all the people in the area excluding Dahyun bowed down in respect showing the status of Jihyo as one of the high ranking officials in the werewolf kingdom. Jihyo ushered everyone to continue what they were doing.


"I couldn't wait to get out of here. I have been stuck here for ages with no phone and no laptop" Dahyun said frustratedly clearing not liking the idea of her not being able to communicate to some people in the common kingdom. Jihyo sighed and assisted Dahyun towards her car. Jihyo will be the one to transfer Dahyun to the mansion with several werewolf guards on their back.

 

As soon as they entered the car, Dahyun sighed loudly clearly felt relieved that she was out of the sight from everybody. 

 

"Everybody here knows who you are. Did you know that your reputation as a doctor reached here in the werewolf kingdom adding to the fact that the news about you being the mate of Sana is what makes people curious about you" Jihyo proudly said at Dahyun. 


Truthfully, Jihyo was surprised about the change Dahyun had become after she moved into the Common Kingdom. Looking at her now, Jihyo could see how mature and calm the woman infront of her right now though she misses the old Dahyun who were curious about everything and kept on asking her questions about the world when she was a child.

 

Dahyun smirked at Jihyo,"You forgetting the fact that some of them thinks that I betray their Alpha because of some peculiar relationship with a vampire"

 

Jihyo did not speak further just smiled at her softly. 

 

"I really need to get out of here, unnie. Sana cannot keep me here. Mina needs me more than ever especially if ever she finds out about the situation of her people" Dahyun seriously said to Jihyo as if pleading the older to girl to help her.

 

Jihyo sighed and smiled apologetically, "You know I couldn't help you Dahyun. This is the alpha's orders and we are all bound to obey. You are the only one who can talk to her...Why not ask her?"

 

Dahyun scoffed, "She will never let me leave here unnie. I feel like a dog being on a leash here. I have so many things to do and to find out more. If I stay here then all my research will go to waste" Dahyun said.

 

Jihyo looked at her on the side observing how Dahyun was so stressed about the whole arrangement but she could not help the girl at all. They were driving towards the mansion. Jihyo purposefully volunteered to be the one to drive Dahyun instead of some other werewolf because she knew that Dahyun felt lonely in the kingdom but she too, could only sighed on how unfortunate the situation both Sana and Dahyun had.

 

Dahyun was too busy worrying about what she had left behind in the Common Kingdom and about Mina that she could not appreciate the mondernized view of the Werewolf Kingdom. It had been so long since she had been in the kingdom and a lot had changed inside but her mind was too occupied in other thing things.

 

"Dahyun ah , why don't you bargain with the Alpha Queen instead?" Jihyo suddenly proposed. The younger looked at her curiously.

 

"Offer her something for her to consider your request. Like a give and take relationship" Jihyo explained further which earned her a doubtful stare from Dahyun.

 

"That woman would never listen. She always has her ways in things" Dahyun stated the obvious.

 

"But it is your only option" Jihyo said and Dahyun sighed once again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter