Chapter 37

A New Saga : The World of the Supernaturals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 37

Normal POV


Mina was slumped against the tree by Jin who dragged her a little far away from the scene. The vampire was catching her breath while she hissed at the pain on her back. Jin offered to check on it but Mina stopped him. She blindlessly tapped around her pockets to find what she was looking for. And when she found it, she groaned in pain while getting it. She was attacked badly on her back. Her body was healing but it was not fast enough. She needed blood. 

 

She then shakily drank the blood hungrily which she had from one of her pockets. The blood was enough to regenerate her cells.

 

Jin could only observed astonishingly at how the vampire healed their wound. Too bad that his life ended quickly as a blad was shoved through his neck. Blood splashed on Mina's face and in alarmed the vampire used her speed to move away.

 

"I would have never thought that you will survive my attack for the 2nd time around, Mina-ya" Lee Joon sinisterly said (Ref. Chap 10)

 

Mina was surprised to see him but she shouldn't be. Everything that was happening right now was orchestrated by the Vampire Kingdom. She was bound to meet him one way or another but this time, she would make sure that she would be the one to kill the man in front of her.

 

"I am surprised that you are working under a human's order." she taunted clearly on guard in case he would attack suddenly.

 

"Oh please, that guy is a trash" he said rolling his eyes at her.

 

"I am simply here because I was asked to handle you myself and I immediately aggreed. I need to finish what I started and this time, I will make sure that I will kill you thoroughly" he continued his lips at the idea of torturing the woman in front of her.

 

"Not that I kill you first" Mina hissed and charged at the man. She needed to finish him before she could look for Dahyun. She just wished that Dahyun was safe somewhere.

 

--//--

 

Dahyun kept on running. She could hear herself panting. Her lungs were burning with lack of oxygen but she did not stop. There were some enemies who saw her but she was able to subdue all of them. 

 

Leaning down on the hunter who passed out from being kicked in the stomach. She took the gun and continued running. She needed to remind herself to stay calm and think for sure Solar was just behind her. 

 

She then she noticed something. A vehicle which was upside down and there were dead bodies around. The car seemed familiar and upon getting closer, realization hit her. It was Chaeyoung's. 

 

"Chaeyoung!" Dahyun worriedly shouted getting closer to the car. She opened the car and saw Chaeyoung's lying in an uncomfortable position. She dragged her  out and piggy back her . She carefully leaned her body on the tree. She then looked around to check if there were other survivors. Majority of them dead but not far from the car, she saw Gahyeon. The witch hit her head so hard that there was blood flowing from her head.

 

She saw Dahyun approaching her hurriedly. 

 

"Da- Dahyun" she called out weakly. 

 

"Gahyeon..." Dahyun called out her face was full of fear but she was trying to mask it from her friend. 

 

Her friend wondered why she was showing such emotions, without thinking about anything, Gahyeon tried to look down and followed where Dahyun was looking before she went near her. 

 

"No, don't look. Just look at me" Dahyun instructed firmly. Her voice quivered a little as her soft hand lifted Gahyeon's face. Her friend understood now. She let out a slight laugh. She understood now.

 

"I--is it ---re--really th that bad?" Gahyeon struggled to talk looking at her friend's face. Dahyun inhaled deeply trying to get a strength for her voice not to waver. Tears were pooling down her face. Her body was pierced in a long metal keeping her from making any movement. 

 

"No...You are gonna be ok. Don't worry, Gahyeon...help would arrive" Dahyun said which seemed to be that she was reassuring herself rather than her friend in front of her.

 

Gahyeon let out a sad smile lifting her hands trying to look for Dahyun's own hands to hold. The latter saw this and she immediately clasped her friend's hands. Holding it tightly like her life depended on it.

 

"The spell...we, we couldn't get to the right location. The warlocks intercepted the spell. They were too many of them" Gahyeon explained recalling what had happened. Her visions of Dahyun was slowly deteriorating.

 

"No...Gahyeon. Please no...Don't give up. I...I'll ask Mina to heal you with her blood. You just need to wait. A little bit of time she will come" Dahyun desperately said to her wishing her words would get to her friend.

 

Gahyeon in return let out a sad smile, a single tear escape from her and whispered,

 

"thank you" 

 

Gahyeon's hold on Dahyun became limp. Her friend stopped breathing. Dahyun sobbed kissing her friend's hands apologizing for being too late.

 

Another hopeless lie.

 

Her mourning was interrupted when she felt a strong grip from her left arm and a sharp burning pain that made her shrieked in pain before I was being kicked pulling me down on the ground. Her left arm was weirdly placed in a weird angle. She couldn't move it.

 

"Hello... you sure are a fast runner Dahyun. I thought I lost you there for a moment" 

 

Dahyun rolled over, laying on her stomach trying to crawl away but Solar walked over to her and kicked her in the stomach. She coughed in pain.

 

"How dare for someone like you to attack my beautiful face? I will make sure you will pay for this before I take you with me" she angrily shouted kicking Dahyun again on the the side to make the woman rolll over on her back to look at her.

 

Towering Dahyun was Solar with her eyes with pure rage and her broken nose. There was dried blood all over her nose. She sure punched the vampire woman hard which pissed her off greatly. 

 

"Nice make up. I like it better that way" Dahyun taunted her. 

 

Angrily, Solar stepped on her stomach and then put her foot on her chest to pin her down.

 

"Now, it is my turn to destory that little face of yours" Solar hissed and that was exactly what Dahyun wanted. She wanted the vampire to focus her attention to her only and not to the unconscious Chaeyoung. 

 

She would not let her friend die.

 

"I'd like to see you try" Dahyun pushed her more despite feeling a deep pain when Solar kicked her left arm.

 

"Arghhh" Dahyun waile loudly holding her left arm. 

 

Solar smirked. 

 

"I know what you are trying to do and too bad for you, Darling...I know this kind of game very well." Solar said and lifted Dahyun a little by her collar to punch her in the face.

 

"Now watch how helpless you are as I kill your precious remaining friend" Solar sinisterly smiled dropping Dahyun down and walked over to the unconscious Chaeyoung.

 

"No!" Dahyun cried ignoring the pain on her body. She forced herself to stand up and tried to approached Solar who was walking slowly to savor the moment of killing someone slowly. 

 

Her nails began to grow like a sharp. The perfectly colored red nails accentuated the sharpness. Dahyun clung to Solar's top out of desperation but she lost strength of pulling her away from Chaeyoung.

 

Solar not liking having Dahyun touched her with her filthy hands, slashed the human away. The wound from Solar's nail was not deep on her front but enough to tore her top a bit and bled a little. She fell down.

 

"No, it was no use. Her physical strength was beginning to decline. I can't let her kill my friend" She thought trying for another method as she weakly stood up once again. She lifted  her gun weakly using only her able arm to shoot but she was failed in aiming directly at Solar because of her weak state. She could only shoot aimlessly. The bullets missed Solar. 

 

Solar then raised her hand ready to kill the sleeping Chaeyoung when all of a sudden, a large black wolf bit her shoulder deepening its canine before tossing Solar away from Chaeyoung.

 

Solar was thrown on the ground. With wide eyes, she looked at her shoulder which was greatly torn. She shrieked at the sight.

 

The black wolf growled at her approaching her slowly followed by a white wolf and a brown wolf on either side of the black wolf. All of them snarled at Solar. 

 

The vampire woman backed away in fear almost tripping herself down. Out of fear, she casted a quick spell and then in front of her, there was 10 of Nosferatus.  

 

She smiled thankfully.

 

"thi--this is not over yet" Solar threatened disappearing using her summoning spell.

 

The three wolves easly decapacitated all 10 Nosferatus in a matter of minutes. They then transformed back into their human forms which revealed to be Tzuyu, Momo and Sana. Tzuyu immediately approached Chaeyoung and checked her condition. Momo and Sana swore that they heard Tzuyu called out Chaeyoung's name but there was no time to interrogate of how she knew the unconscious woman.

 

"Momo, go with the others and help clear out the enemies. Tzuyu bring those who are injured to our kingdom" Sana instructed through mindlink. The two simply followed what they were told in which Tzu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter