Chapter 36

A New Saga : The World of the Supernaturals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 36

 

Mina's POV


As soon as the sirens all over the kingdom started blaring loudly, all of our enemies were alerted. They have sent out all of their manpower to capture or kill every single one of us who opposed the new leadership. 

 

Unfortunately, some feared that the plan would not work out and that they would eventually be killed off from trying hence, some of those who were rescued decided to turn themselves to surrender. Some even informed Cha Seung Won about our plan in hope that they would be shown mercy. 

 

"Not the we can blame them for what they did, Mina. Fear sometimes make you do stupid things. They just want to live." Dahyun said to me while she was on my back as I use my vampire speed.

 

"Stupid things like being selfish and not caring if their own kind would be killed in exchange of their safety?" I asked clearly hating this kind of human characteritic. 

 

"It's what you called a self-preservation" Dahyun said. 

 

"Kill or be killed" I concluded and I felt her nodded in agreement repeating what I have said.

 

"Kill or be killed"

 

We then stopped not far from the border to hide ourselves and as expected Cha Seung Won's men were already lined up to welcome us. They were carrying heavy weapons and some were using several outlander atv and bikers.

 

They were with several vampires that I had known and cared of since the establishment of the vampire community. I knew for a fact that this would be a difficult plan but it was our only choice if we want to survive.

 

We waited and we were waiting for Alex's teams to do their part and we don't have to wait long enough. We heard a large explosion on the each side of the border but not enough to destroy the barrier.

 

*HONK* *HONK*

 

I looked at the source of the honking sound and saw Alex driving a hydrogen semi truck at a top speed. He opened up his car door and jumped then shoot several times the hydrogent it carried before making him roll over the floor. The big truck exploded.

 

Then all of our teams started exhanging gunfires to the enemies. No sign of Cha Seung Won or the woman. We then see several witches not far from our area. They began chanting.

 

"That's our cue" Dahyun shortly muttered to me. As soon as we saw opening in the border, we began to motion the others to go there. The vehicles carrying the injured people sped up while the other team followed them with the stolen motorbikes while we stayed behind and helped making sure those who were escaping were  able to get out of the border unscathed. 

 

I use my vampire speed to attack some of my fellow kind but I noticed that something was wrong. No matter how many attacks or pain I inflicted to them, there was  no sign of them backing out and just charge at me carelessly.  Could it be what I think it is?

 

I grabbed a vampire and looked at them in the eye to confirm my suspicion. I was right. They were being controlled. I pushed the vampire away and checked also one of the humans. It was the same.

 

I did not notice an enemy behind me that I failed to avoid the bullet hitting my right shoulder. I hissed in pain.  Clearly, I was distracted by what I discovered. With no choice and clearly annoyed by being attacked, my instict told me to kill the man and that I did ripping his heart in anger. 

 

I looked around and could see Dahyun from afar. She picked up an automatic crossbow from a fallen enemy and fired at the enemies both vampires and humans. But one thing I noticed was that she only aimed to their legs or shoulders making them unable to attack us. 

 

She then looked at me seriously and aimed in my direction. She fired the crossbow and someone at my back groaned in pain. She ran up to me.

 

"Are you alright?" she asked me noticing my surprised state.

 

"The enemies ...they were--"

 

"Controlled. Yes, I can see that but right now we have no choice but to attack them" Dahyun said to me apologetically. I then looked at my bloodied hands. I killed some people that might be innocent.

 

Dahyun then grabbed my hand and wiped the blood with her handkerchief. She clasped my hands with hers tightly. Giving me comfort. As long that she was fine by me then, it would be ok. Only her opinion was more important than anyone else. 

 

We then started to run outside the border escorting the others who cannot fight. We are now outside the unclaimed territorty.

 

"Tell the witch and the werewolves to contact the Werewolfkingdom immediately !" Alex hurriedly ordered.  I heard him while he was in a pick up truck. 

 

Dahyun motioned me to run to the top of the car where the few injured were on. She sat down and I followed. I could perfectly hear her heart beating fast and I knew she was trying to look calm and passive with this whole ordeal. She was in deep thought.

 

We are on our way to the werewolf kingdom and I knew for a fact that a vampire like me would not be able to enter but as long as Dahyun was safe then, it would alright.

 

--//--

 

Normal POV

 

Cha Seung Won and Solar arrived at the border. They got out of the car and noticed the aftermath of what had happened. 

 

"Report" Cha Seung Won commanded clearly mad at the result of what had transpired. While Solar looked at the several injured vampires and humans who were on the floor groaning in pain. 

 

"They were able to escape and on their way to the werewolf kingdom. Some of our men were following them already trying to catch up to them" one of the their men said.

 

Cha Seung Won did not respond for a minute. He then took out his gun and shoot the man on his head.

 

"Useless bastard" Cha Seung Won cursed. 

 

"Gather the rest and followed them. Kill them all, I want them all dead" He shouted and the rest of his men left in a hurry to prepare to leave.

 

Solar looked uninterestingly at her partner's absurd while reaction. She looked again at those injured men. Realizing that they were no use of them anymore, she raised her hand and twist her wrist in a swift motion. The neck of those men followed the motion.

 

She looked far ahead as if she was directly looking at those who escape and especially the young doctor. The smile wickedly. Her anger and frustration were growing. This play of tag was taking too long and his master Lord Tae Oh was growing impatient. She must act now. She would hunt her herself and she would make sure that she would have enough time to introduce herself to the doctor before she handed her over to her master.

 

She closed her eyes and chanted a spell to call the Nosferatus as well as the warlocks that Lord Tae Oh had gifted her. Then her eyes suddenly open turning into red.

 

Cha Seung Won just pathetically watch what had happened in front of him. He felt a little scared but did not back off. She was his partner and whatever she did, he would receive the same reward as her. And so, he smirked. As long as he would be rewarded, he would not hesitate to sacrifice the Common Kingdom. He did not belong to humans. He was born to serve the vampire kingdom and so, he shall be a vampire and live forever.

 

--//--

 

At the Werewolf Kingdom


Sana was about to dismiss Mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter