Chapter 30

A New Saga : The World of the Supernaturals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 30

 

Normal POV


29 Missed Calls and unread messages from Sana. Dahyun sighed turning off her phone not bothering to return the calls or reply to those frantic messages she received from the Alpha. Her entire day was all spent with Mina just purely a passionate embrace and a firm look from the vampire girl telling her that she would not let go of her. 

 

"She doesn't have a hold on you. The covenant binding that Jeongyeon did was ineffective. I have already verified it with your witch friend- Gahyeon the day when you returned to the Witch Kingdom" Dahyun recalled what the vampire said about the covenant she made with the Alpha. The agreement was fake and the only thing that can hold it was not by witch spell but by the trust of her words. Unfortunately, as much as Dahyun wanted to keep her word to Sana, she knew she could not easily go back yet. Not yet when Mina was still not on her best self. And so, while Mina was taking a shower, Dahyun took this opportunity to talk to Chaeyoung and asked for her help.

 

"Chae, can you help me call Sana and tell her that I need to stay in the Common Kingdom for a bit?" Dahyun asked over the phone.

 

"She had called me awhile ago, Dahyun. You are not responding to any of her calls. She doesn't sound calm and I was told to drag you and return you to their kingdom. How is Mina by the way?" Chaeyoung told her.

 

Dahyun was pinching tighlty her upper nose bridge hoping to ease her headache.

 

"She...She's different. I can't leave Mina like this and technically, she is not allowing me to be far away from her. She's having bad thoughts and it's not good. As a doctor, I know these signs. She is grieving and all her emotions are hightened and uncontrollable. If it will continue to be like this then, she might succumb to her pure vampire self. I don't want her to be like those of our enemy vampires. I have seen them before and they were ruthless with no emotion at all - no humanity" Dahyun explained to Chaeyoung.

 

Dahyun heard Chaeyoung let out a heavy sigh. 

 

"Alright, I will talk to the Alpha Queen about you staying longer. I will just inform her that our kingdom needs you to recreate those vaccine which I think we could really ask for your assistance while you are here" Chaeyoung said in a condition that Dahyun will help them to recreate the vaccine and the young doctor immediately agreed. She just hoped that when she returned to the werewolf kingdom, she can properly explained to Sana. 

 

"Thanks Chae, I will send a message to her as well" Dahyun said and said goodbye to Chaeyoung over the phone.

 

She did not read any messages but instead sent a simple message --afraid that by reading those messages would make her rush immediately in going back. She knew Mina needed her right now and that she would rather be.

 

"Sana, I am sorry...I promise to go back as soon as I can. Trust me with love" Dahyun sent a message and immediately turned off her phone. She then felt movement on the bed and suddenly noticing an arm sliding to her waist pulling her.

 

Dahyun felt chills when Mina nibbled her ear trailing kisses down on her neck before plunging her fangs once again to taste her blood. 

 

"Arghh.. Mina, you've had too much blood already" Dahyun said weakly unable to face the vampire girl because of the tight grip she had on her. Mina did not say anything and kept drinking then, she stopped.

 

Mina turned Dahyun's body around to face her. They looked into each other's eyes. Dahyun frowned at what she was seeing and put her palm on Mina's face.

 

"Your eyes, it has not returned yet" she observed. The vampire chuckled at what Dahyun had said.

 

"I told you, I like it when like this. I feel like I am in control of everything. I feel light and stronger" Mina said smilling at Dahyun cupping the young girl's face and kissed the frown that was forming from the doctor. 

 

"M-Minaaa" And her lips once again was being captured.

 

Mina smirked at her after their lips parted but they still stayed with the same position with Dahyun feeling Mina's deep breath coming out on her lips. 

 

"I thought all this time no one can get you from me...Our world used to be just around us--You and I" Mina said slowly playing some strands of Dahyun's hair on her finger twirling it around as Dahyun was trying to leaned back to create distance but Mina would not let her.

 

"But with her coming to the picture in your life... everything is ruined. You became so unreachable and so submissive to her. You were never like that to me, Dahyun ah. With me, you were free to do whatever you want, you can go anywhere...you can be who you wanna be...  we can share secrets, we dont have to be afraid of being left alone because we have each other" Mina said tilting her head in wonder as she watched Dahyun listening intently to her.

 

"You think your love for me is different from the love you have for her" Mina continued smilling lazily.

 

"I dont think so Dahyun ah. Come on tell me, if you don't love me the way you love her... then, how come you let me do these things to you over and over again. How come you are letting me crave you more?" Her face twisted into a look of wicked amusement.

 

"Deep down Dahyun ah, you know it to yourself don't you?" Mina pushed Dahyun's hair out of her face before leaning in and kissing her softly on the lips. She slipped her tongue into and it got tangled with hers as they fought for control in the kiss. Dahyun's reservation and hesitation were gone once again. Few moments of battling over dominance and Mina won naturally.


"You deny that you don't want me that way but I know that you do. Just admit it" Mina said and when Dahyun realized what the vampire was trying to point out to her, she pushed the vampire with all her strength. Her face heated and covered with her hand trying not to let Mina see her expression. Mina laughed clearly amused at her reaction.

 

Dahyun pushed herself up wanting to get out of the room but before she stepped out the door, Mina said something that she failed to fulfill to the the vampire ;

 

"Things may have changed but one is not -- You have me" 

 

-//-

 

*Cough* *Cough* 


Continuous coughing was heard inside the meeting room of the Common Kingdom. Curious eyes were looking at the source of the sound.

 

"Are you alright, uncle? You don't look so well these days" Chaeyoung asked with concern. She was sitting on the head of the table and they were holding a meeting with the officials of her kingdom discussing about the strengthening of the border preventing from anyone to go inside easily. The meeting was being interrupted by the alarming coughing sound of her uncle.

 

Cha Seung Won drank some water to ease the itchiness of his throat before he replied.

 

"I'm alright, nothing that my physical body can take. But I may ask to be dismissed from this meeting as it seems I need to rest" Cha Seung Won said wiping his mouth by his handkerchief. Chaeyoung agreed and dismissed him while they continue their meeting.

 

The man then hurriedly went out and left the administration building. He was walking fast to get to his car but then he saw Solar leaning on his car casually waiting for him. He sighed in annoyance as he did not want any company right now. His body was getting weaker.

 

"I don't need someone like you trailing me behind. So please, could you leave me alone. I am not in the mood" he said with tone of annoyance. Solar then stood up not leaning on his car as she stepped aside raising both of her hands sarcastically as if she was surrending.

 

"Alright..Alright...Geez, why are you so grumpy when you are on the verge of death from your sickness" Solar said playfully and Cha Seung Won ignored the vile woman and drove off. 

 

Cha Seung Won was clenching both of his hands on the steering wheel speeding up his driving not minding the loud beeiping sound from the other cars because of his reckless driving. He then arrived on the Medical Facili

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter