Chapter 50

A New Saga : The World of the Supernaturals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 50

Dahyun was in a dark cave. She seemed to be alone but she can feel a pair of cold eyes were  watching her every more.

 

"Mina..." she called out not once but thrice. Louder and louder but she did not find her. She grew worried. She saw a bright light at the end of the cave right in front of her. She ran until she went out of the blinding light. 

 

Her eyes widen at the sight. People were fighting. A vampire almost jumped on her but someone shot the creature using a shotgun making the vampire flew out of the way with the hole in his chest. She turned around to see the person who shot the vampire but found no one and then, the scene had changed. 

Dead bodies were all over the ground mostly witches , humans and werewolves. Some werewolves's bodies were incapacitated in the most gruesome way. Some dead she recognized easily. Cold swear forming on her forehead, her heart was beating faster as the smell of coppery scent was very noticeable all around the area. She did not know how or why but her body just moved, it ran by itself going uphill. Dahyun attempted to stop her footing not wanting to see more and more dead bodies because as she ran up the hill, she could recognize the faces of those dead bodies. 

 

She badly wanted to close her eyes as tears were starting to pour down on her cheeks. She had no idea what was happening. Then her body stopped and she unknowingly looked up at the hill and her greatest fear happened. 

 

A vampire woman was holding Sana captive with her sharp and long nails painted in red blood slowly sliced the alpha's neck deeper almost beheading her. 

 

"NOOOOOO" Dahyun wailed loudly watching the love of her be killed by the vampire.

 

"Whyyy? This can't be true....Why?!!!!" Dahyun shouted her voice was becoming hoarse. The vampire tossed Sana's body as if it had no mere importance. 

 

Dahyun run  almost tripping just to go to catch Sana. She pulled the Alpha in her arms, already cold and lifeless opposite from the warmth she was used to feel on the woman.

 

She caressed the woman's face as she sobbed loudly calling her mate's name. She hope to get a response. She pleaded to get a response. But received nothing. 

 

The vampire then began to whisper,

 

"Pathetic isn't it? She died losing everything...her kingdom and you..."

 

It was the last thing she heard before she felt her life was taken from her then, darkness took over. 

 

--------------

 

Dahyun abruptly woke up from her nightmare removing Mina's arm from hugging her. She was panting heavily, shakingly putting her hand around her neck just to check if it was intact then she looked around her surrounding. She realized that it was not real.

 

"Dahyun...it's just a nightmare. Calm down..." Mina said with a soothing tone trying to calm the panicky human in front of her. She was observing Dahyun's fast breathing and cold sweat. She attempted to touch the doctor but was surprised when the human flinched as soon they made contact. She immediately retracted her hand but Dahyun used both of her hands to pull Mina's hand.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter