Chapter 55

A New Saga : The World of the Supernaturals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 55

 

Dahyun and Mina left the man out cold on the ground. They did not bother to care for him as they knew that he just passed out. Reporting the guy and having a back & forth argument with him was simply too much of a hassle for the both women. Hence, they decided to leave.

 

Mina insisted to be the one to prepare their dinner tonight and so, Dahyun watch the vampire read some recipe book while cooking. She found it entertaining to see Mina’s confused face when about some instructions she was reading. She offered some help, but Mina refused and told her to set up a table.

 

“Mmmmm…” Dahyun chewed on the meat Mina prepared for dinner.

 

The vampire looked at her expectantly.

 

“Not bad for your first time cooking this dish. The meat is tender, and the flavor is just right” Dahyun complimented while she kept on eating finding it delicious.

 

Mina was glad to hear that. Human food is always a bit complicated, but she found it interesting to prepare. It became her hobby for Dahyun was always busy at the hospital when they were in the Common Kingdom. She took a sipped on her red wine watching Dahyun savored what she cooked.

 

It got quiet after some time and Dahyun took it as an opportunity.

 

Dahyun apologized to the vampire for suddenly crying.

 

“It was an enjoyable day and all of a sudden, I kind of ruined the mood…well, minus the guy back then. But you know what I mean” she said a bit rattling.

 

Mina softly smiled at her and put her hand on top of Dahyun’s hand which was on the table. Mina entangled her fingers on Dahyun’s. She smiled looking how the smooth porcelain hand of Dahyun was perfectly fitted on hers.

 

“It doesn’t matter whatever you do. The most important thing is you are comfortable to show me everything you are feeling. I am here for you and you can always count on me” Mina reassured Dahyun.

 

Dahyun felt comforted but at the same time guilty that she was unknowingly frowned. Mina knew very well what she was thinking.  Mina told her that she already accepted that she was in love with Sana but it didn’t mean she would stay away from the human because of that.

 

“I won’t give up my love for you. Whenever you look, trust that I will always be there looking at you and no one else” Mina said to the human. As much as she wanted the human to only look at her and her predatory instinct to control and owned the human like a prey, her love for Dahyun taught her to differently.

 

Dahyun smiled gratefully at the vampire and she got up to sit on the lap of Mina which surprised the vampire. She leaned down and buried her face against her neck comfortably. Ignoring Mina’s cold stone skin and just snuggled into her as if she was sharing to the vampire her own warmth. Holding her tightly as if the vampire would slip away from her because of her selfishness.

 

“I can’t lose you too, Mina. I know this is selfish of me but for now, please stay” Dahyun said to her. She knew very well that she could not return the kind of love Mina wanted from her but despite of that, she remained selfish by asking such a thing to Mina. She could not let go of Mina yet as her presence gave her peace.

 

Mina in return hugged her waist pulling her closer sniffling Dahyun’s body long and hard as if every trace of her scent was her oxygen to breathe. The vampire listened to the sound of Dahyun’s active heartbeat playing all over her deep veins attracting her even more.

 

The vampire reassured Dahyun that she was always there for the human not expecting anything in return because after all, in this lifetime she chose the human and if she would be given another chance to choose…she would always choose Dahyun.

 

~~~

SANA’S POV

“This ceremony is very crucial to all the werewolves of our kingdom. We must prepare everything all at once” Elder Chou gleefully said during one of the meetings with the Alpha Queen.

 

The members of the Werewolf Council were delighted that after many times of persuasion for Alpha Queen to appoint her Luna, they finally succeeded in getting confirmation. She announced during the meeting that a ceremony would be held to appoint Tzuyu as a POTENTIAL candidate. Giving an emphasis on the potential.  This ceremony would show that the reign of the Alpha Queen was still stable and controlled. All were invited to this ceremony. Both the Alpha Queen and Tzuyu looked at each other discreetly as if there was some sort of agreement.

Everyone was ecstatic about the upcoming event. It would be a grand celebration after the Alpha Queen had been appointed. It had been years since they had this kind of celebration.

 

Sana not wanting to prolong the meeting as she had more important matters to do than organize the event. She had left everything under the care of the committee council and dismissed the meeting.

 

Momo followed Sana in her office when the beta knew they were alone and away from anyone who could possibly hear them, she asked the Alpha Queen regarding her decision.

 

“It has not been long since you and Dahyun had that ritual to break the bond and now, you are announcing about Tzuyu as your Luna candidate?” Momo said her protective instinct toward Dahyun prompt her to ask her own Alpha Queen daringly about her decisions lately.

 

Sana sat down on her head office chair as she read some reports on her table. She was not surprised by Momo questioning her and in fact, she was expecting it.

 

“Dahyun and I knew very well our responsibilities and what must be done for our people. I am sure she would understand that everything I do is for the sake of my people and everyone in this kingdom” Sana calmly explained to beta like she was explaining it to a child.

 

“Is this the right thing for our people...for you?” Momo asked feeling disappointed about what was happening in front of her and she could only watch.

 

Sana stopped flipping the pages on the report she was reading and looked at Momo.

 

“It is not about right or wrong, Momo. This is what must be done. Announcing Luna as a candidate is a good political move for our side. I need to fix the accord of our people and by doing so, I must gain control of the other faction of our kingdom. Elder Chou has a lot of followers and they are mainly conservatives and Tzuyu is my entry ticket to control them” Sana said to Momo.

 

Momo remembered the constant meeting Sana had with Tzuyu and the constant presence of the young woman beside Sana in every public occasions. She then realized that everything was planned.

 

“For now, we cannot afford a mutiny within us and Elder Chou is like a smoke to all of us, he is difficult to hold and discover. If we let him be with his ambitions then, he will be our death in anticipation” Sana seriously informed Momo.

 

The beta did not have anything to say after that and so, Sana requested to be alone. Momo left the office and as soon as she heard the door closed, Sana leaned down on her chair tiredly tossing the report away from her hand.

 

She stared into nothing. Remembering her encounter with Dahyun in front of palace. Their conversation was short, but Sana recalled how their conversation went through like they were strangers. Dahyun’s expressions were constricted but she knew well, how to read the doctor’s eyes. And it kept on playing on her mind repeatedly. She closed her eyes in the hope of removing away her unnecessary thoughts.

 

When she opened her eyes, her gaze landed on the frame that was put down on her table. She lifted it and saw her and Dahyun when they were children. It was a happy moment between the two.

 

"I trust you with my whole life. There is not a single time that I don't think about you - that I don’t think about what our future might have been different if we were born differently.”

 

Deep in her hearts, she knew what those emotions were but instead of entertaining them, Sana did what she thought was best…and that was too ignore the spark inside her. She put the frame inside the base of her desk cabinet closing it and stood up to call it a day.

 

~~~

It had been not long since the news about the upcoming ceremony was spread all over the kingdom. A lot of people was excited over the news. Humans and witches, who were first time settlers in the Werewolf Kingdom, could not hide their anticipation for the upcoming event. Everyone was invited and was preparing for the grand celebration.

 

Chaeyoung was not surprised about the announcement. She was looking at some of her people talking about it and every time Tzuyu was with her, all she could hear was a series of congratulations.

 

“Aren’t you jealous?” Tzuyu playfully asked when they were alone in the human’s office.

 

“There are more important matters to talk about rather than a showbiz news” Chaeyoung replied.

 

Tzuyu chuckled at the failed attempt of Chaeyoung in dismissing her question.

“It is just a ceremony to commemorate my Luna candidacy. People treat it like an official marriage” Tzuyu said comfortably sitting on one of the guest chairs.

 

Chaeyoung frowned hearing about the official marriage. As much as she knew that this move was beneficial and just a formulated action, she could not help but to think about the possibilities of Tzuyu becoming the official luna someday. Tzuyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter