Chapter 16

A New Saga : The World of the Supernaturals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 16

At the Vampire Kingdom

 

Lord Tae Oh was walking briskly along the hallways eager to go to his throne room where he immediately summoned Cha Seung Won. Upon opening the double doors with a force, every vampires present in the room knelt down in his presence even CHa Seung Won who was ready to kiss the feet of the Lord if he needed to.

 

"Rise" Lord Tae Oh commanded as he proceeded to sat on his thrown.  Cha Seung Won then stood up and looked at the man with respect and admiration.

 

"Forgive me my child for accusing you of heresy. Your information have proven to be quite useful. A vital one that can lead to our victory and for that I must reward you" Lord Tae Oh said with a calm but nostalgic voice. 

 

Hearing those words directly for him, Cha Seung Won felt nothing but joy and success.

 

He smirked inwardly knowing that he could now get what he wanted. To be immortal.

 

"Thank you my Lord, you are as gracious as ever" Cha Seung Won said bowing his head in respect.

 

"Indeed I am...but the immortality you wish for, I believe that it does not merit to the information you have bestowed upon me" Lord Tae Oh said mocking a sad voice towards the man.

 

"Wh-what do you mean my Lord? Tell me how can I be of your service" Cha Seung Won asked afraid that his immortality wish would be nothing but a wishful thinking.

 

"Humans turning into vampires are possible my child. It is easy as one flick of a finger" the Lord said and when he saw the human was listening to him intently he proceeded to explain more by nodding his head towards his commander who was silently in the back watching the exchange between his Lord and the human.

 

The commander understood the nodding signal and called out one of his guards who was bringing a terrified human man beside the Lord as Cha Seung Won was watching.

 

"Vampires can easily choose to bite humans and put their venom inside just like this" Lord Tae Oh suddenly pulled the man and bit him hard almost dislocating his neck. Once done he pushed the man forward in front of Cha Seun Won who stepped back a little in fear which made the Lord smirked inwardly on how the coward man he was.

 

"Unfortunately, humans who aren't compatible with our vampire venom will eventually turned into Nosferatus just like how the man is becoming now" The Lord continued as they all watched the man on the floor struggling as his skin was beginning to detoriorate, his face was becoming distorted as he began to salivate continuously and hungrily. Once the transformation has been completed . He became Nosferatus the lowest vampire of all - a mindless immortal. He smelled the presence of the human being within the vicinity and immediately about to run to Cha Seung Won but the Lord raised his hand while his eyes were glowing red as if signalling the vampire to stop then, it eveporated.

 

"Tell me my child...would you want to become like him?" The Lord playfully asked which shooked Cha Seung Won.

 

"My Lord, I wish for more and I am willing to do everything to be worthy of your merit" Cha Seung Won said shakingly. Truthfully, he was afraid of the vampire lord about what he can do but his resolve of becoming immortal was so strong that he was willing to betray his own kind.

 

"Your blood is not compatible and unworthy to be gifted of immortality my child...but I bet you knew about it already, am I right?" The Lord asked Cha Seung Won.

 

With disappointment and forlorn expression, "Yes, I was able to discover it with the help of my allied doctor. He was the one who told me that there is another way after we found out about this special blood but we couldn't move forward to his research. Hence, I presented it to you for your help" Cha Seung Won admitted which made the lord eyes flashed  in what seemed to be anger.

 

"You mean to tell me after all the time you have pledged your loyalty, you did not dare to tell about your discoveries not until now with you being lost about your own selfish research" The Lord hissed clearly disappointed of the wasted time he could have gotten the information from the human.

 

Cha Seung Won quivered in fear as he begged on his knees for mercy at the hands of the vampire lord. The Lord breathe deeply trying to contain his anger as he can still use the man in front of him.

 

"Tell me human, how were you able to get hold of the blood?" the Lord asked him.

 

"I bargained it with the the vampire Myoui Mina. She knew of my connection and my knowledge around the Common Kingdom considering that she is a vampire the information she could get is limited from the kingdom unlike me who has access to everything" the human explained in alertness spilling all the information for him to please the lord.

 

"What does she want to be in need of your help?" The Lord asked.

 

"She was looking for her parents. She was thinking that the missions the humans are doing might lead to discover the whereabouts of her parents. I told her I needed her blood as vampire blood could heal injuries. She did not suspect of anything and willing to exchange it with the information I got" he continued explaining.

 

"Hmmm...., interesting" the Lord muttered silently thinking deeply.

 

"My Lord please forgive me... I did not intend to keep this information from you. My Loyalty is with you" Cha Seung Won who was still on his knees desperately begged the Lord for forgiveness.

 

"My Child, I will tolerate this action of yours for now... because you are merely a human who dont understand much about loyalty but let me help you get what you want. Of course...you have to show me how badly you want your wish to be granted" The Lord said.

 

"Anything my Lord, my life is yours" Cha Seung Won said and the Lord smirked.

 

"Oh my child, it is not me who can help you but someone who is more powerful than me" The Lord said.

 

The Commander took a step forward toward the Lord with caution.

 

"My Lord, you must not tell our secret. He is merely a worthless human being" the Commander said which earned a curious look from Cha Seung Won.

 

"Relax Commander, this human has proven to be usefel and I believe our Queen will grant his ultimate wish" The Lord said dismissing the warning of the Commander.

 

"Queen? My Lord...I dont understand" Cha Seung Won said cluelessly. Lord Tae Oh wickedly smile at him.

 

"You want to be immortal as powerful as us, am I correct ?" 

 

Cha Seung Won nooded eagerly wanting to hear how he could achieve his lifelong dream.

 

"Then come with me and I will show you what needs to be done" The Lord said urging the human to follow him towards where their Queen lies.

 

Normal POV

 

Dahyun was sitting on the edge of the bed as she got on her pants and proceeding to buttoning up her white polo. Mina who was silently watching her while she was lying sideways facing her back on the bed with her head resting on her palm.

 

Mina got up a little and got closer to the back of Dahyun who was busy trying to insert all the buttons from her shirt. Mina knew that it would be a long time before they will meet again hence, she affectionately grabbed Dahyun's hair and pushed it towards the other side as she kissed the Dahyun's bare neck who has still has the fresh biting wound.  Dahyun just let her do what she wanted but after a few minutes Dahyun knew she needed to leave hence, she turned around to face her vampire girl as she initiated the kiss tasting the vampire's sweet lips once again.

 

"I guess I have to leave now before we might end up doing something further than kissing and you feeling me up all night undressing me" Dahyun said while smilling in between kissed they were currenty exchanging.

 

"Well, I was not able to undress you totally but I got to admit I missed seeing you with your y bra and underwear" Mina playfully said as Dahyun pushed her away because of her antics.

 

Dahyun stood up testing her knees if it was fully healed and when she couldn't feel any pain she smiled towards Mina with gratefulness.

 

"Your blood do come in handy sometimes" Dahyun stated.

 

"Your injury was not because of the hunter bullet but because of the fall that is why my blood can heal your knee. I am still wondering how are you so capable of jumping from one of the tallest trees and now, from the tall building. It amazes me everytime" Mina said to her too lazy to get up on the bed as she looked up Dahyun.

 

"Well, one mystery at a time isn't it?" Dahyun said smiling as she kissed Mina's forehead goodbye.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter