Chapter 39

A New Saga : The World of the Supernaturals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 39

Normal POV

They all had been transported back inside the werewolf kingdom. Except for one. Nayeon followed by Jeongyeon and the rest of her witch members hurriely stood up and chanted some ancient latin spells afraid that the last remaining kingdom would be penetrated by the vampire.

 

The chant was loud, powerful and urgent. It immediately manifested power surrounding the whole werewolf territory that served us a barrier. 

 

Sana watched it momentarily but she knew that Nayeon could handle it on her own and so, she focused her attention to her surroundings looking for any possible sign of a certain someone. Her heart was beating rapidly. She could not find what she was looking for. 

 

"Where is she?" she muttered to herself still looking around.

 

"Your highness" One of her guards call her attention looking at her questioningly. It was not the time to be distracted. She had matters to do for her people. The faster she gave her orders then the faster she could look for her.

 

"Call our strongest men and go to every corners of our kingdom. Make sure that no one gets in without my knowledge." Sana instructed which the guard immediately complied.

 

"Jihyo and Tzuyu the remaining injured men and women to our medical facilities. Prioritize those that have life threatening wounds and casualties to be treated" Sana continued giving instruction.

 

"Jeongyeon, can you and the other witches assist the wounded people and helped with the healing?" Sana asked the older witch.

 

"Yes, Alpha" Jeongyeon said and she left together with Jihyo and Tzuyu to help the other victims.

 

The sun was soon beginning to rise and they were all busy tending to those people who managed to escape the Common Kingdom. 

 

Sana was then seen in her office pacing back and forth recalling the very moment she had seen Dahyun disappeared. Momentarily, Sara's dead body dropping entered her mind. 

 

"SHE WAS JUST A CHILD"  Sana recalled how Dahyun screamed angrily towards Elder Chou whom he had disappeared again. 

 

Momo entered her office and she immediately stopped in her tracks.

 

"Any news?" Sana urgently asked not caring if she let out her emotions more than her usual towards her beta.

 

Momo shook her head disappointingly.

 

"I haved asked our men and I personally roam around the kingdom, there was no sign of Dahyun. Not a single scent from here were tracked" Momo reported. 

 

"No no no, that can't be. I saw her disappear . We were all disappeared at the same time. How come you could not see her. She is supposed to be here" Sana said frantically worried about her mate. She knew that there was something odd and unusual from Dahyun's summoning circle. She could just not point it out exactly.

 

"Tell Nayeon to meet near where we last disappeared to" Sana instructed wanting to determine about Dahyun's whereabouts.


Dahyun's POV


"Hahaha, I got you now." Solar said finding joy at the sight me being locked underneath her while my face was being pressed hardly on the floor. 

 

I tried not to scream in pain when she twisted my injured arm. Still I did not have any idea of where the summoning circle transferred me to. 

 

Hearing me in pain seemed to delight her, she tightened her hold onto my broken arm rendering me lose my strength. My vision was beginning to blur from the pain.

 

She turned me around so that we could be face to face each other. I tried to resist but my body seemed to be too exhausted from what had been happening. My adrenaline was slowly fading and I was starting to feel fatigue. This can't be happening. Not now. She needed to know where exactly they were.

 

"Can't wait to give you to them and receive my grand reward" her victorious and menacing smile was visible to her face ignoring the blood coming from and her body sweating too much.

 

"What exactly can you gain from me? I am no worth than a dead person to the likes of you" I said not understanding her desperation to get a hold of me. 

 

She pulled me up to my feet. She was clearly exhausted and in pain. I was looking down at the bite wound that Sana did to her. It was a matter of time that she would meet her end.


 She gripped the neckline of my top pulling me closer to her. 

 

"Be glad that your death brings a new life to my kind. Or else, you'll be dead by now. Oh...you have no idea how badly I want for that Alpha mutt of yours to see you dying and me soaking with your blood" she said to me with pure hatred. 

 

Normal POV

 

They then hear a loud thunder covering the day sky and turning the surrounding a bit darker. Both of them were in some sort of outskirt of modern city. Not a single creature was on sight. As what Dahyun observed. The atmosphere felt menacing and cold just like the rain dropping fast on both of their bodies making them drenched.

 

Dahyun felt uneasy discretly tapping on her bracelet making sure that it was secured in her arm. It would help her stay undetected from the possible vampires afar not being able to smell her or even her blood. But right now, she needed to escape from the vicious woman in front of her who was distracted by the rain and cursing because of the series of unfortunate events that fell on her.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter