Chapter 22

A New Saga : The World of the Supernaturals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 22

Normal POV


Sana entered the room where the meeting was being held at. She was met with the elders and other officials of the pack who were waiting for her arrival. They all stood up to acknowledge her presence. Sana went straight to her seat in the center of the table and gestured for the meeting to commence.

 

"We have received a news from the Witch Kingdom about the current attack of the vampires attempting to conquer the kingdom. Jeongyeon together with some of our members are on their way to the said kingdom for assistance" One of the officials said.

 

"Did you get further information about the attackers? Who is leading the attack?" Sana seriously asked. 

 

"A Vampire named Vernon...he was last seen near the border of the Witch Kingdom" One of her men reported.

 

"The witch can put up the barrier surrounding their kingdom until our troops and the teams from the Common Kingdom arrive but the main concern is the people inside of kingdom" Momo reported.

 

Sana tilted her head as she motioned for Momo to continue her report, "There are group of warlocks who declared Coup D' Eta with the officials of the witch kingdom"

 

"This is ridiculous how could Im Young Ae allow such thing to happen in her ruling. She is incompentent and must be placed. The witch kingdom has been so useful to us for the past years and it would be at our disadvantage if the Vampire Kingdom destroy their Kingdom. We need to act fast" One of the elders exclaimed. Lots of murmurs were then being heard as they questioned Nayeon's Grandmother's capability as a leader. 

 

With this Sana abruptly stood up intentionally making a loud noise as her seat stumbled on the floor. She glared the elders and the administrators who became silent in an instant.

 

"I don't remember that you all, out of all creatures in this world, are  entitled to be given opinion of someone's leadership" Sana's cold voice were heard throughout the meeting room . 

 

"Momo, gather everyone and tell them to prepare. We will go to the Witch Kingdom immediately" Sana ordered as she hurried walked out of the room leaving all the remaining elders and some officials in the room.

 

At the Palace...

 


Dahyun was drying her hair after the shower when she heard the commotion downstairs. Curiousity kicked in as she wondered what was all the noise about considering that it was already past 9pm. She then went our of her room and see more pack members who were in the hallway gathering. As they sensed Dahyun, all of them looked up the stairs and bowed their head in courtesy. Dahyun then, saw Momo amongst the crowd.

 

"What is going on here, Momo-unnie? Why do we have a lot of pack members here at this time ?" Dahyun curiously asked. 

 

Before Momo could answer her, Sana entered with agitated expression but immediately masked it with indifference which Dahyun notice unlike the others. They both looked at each other as if silently communicating with one another. As if Dahyun is asking Sana what was going on in her mind.

 

"The Vampire Kingdom is on the move again. This time they are attacking the Witch Kingdom" Sana simply said as she mindlinked everyone in the pack to go outside to prepare for their departure.

 

"And you are all heading there?" Dahyun asked. Sana nodded as she stepped a little closer to Dahyun and took both of her hands holding it like delicate petals of a flower.  She brushed Dahyun's hands with her thumbs while she looked at the young doctor.

 

"Yes, as part of the unification agreement, it is our responsibility to help other kingdoms in case something like this would happen. Also there is a dangerous vampire named is leading the attack so I also need to go personally to make sure we will stop the vampires." Sana explained not really minding if she was sharing some information to Dahyun. 

 

"Vernon?" Dahyun asked to reconfirm if she heard the name right.

 

"Yes, Vernon... have you heard of his name?" Sana curiously asked as she eyed Dahyun waiting for an answer.

 

Flashback

(During the time Mina was released from the prison and before Dahyun went back to Werewolf Kingdom as part of agreement)

 

"I have to look for a vampire named Vernon. That guy will lead me to know about my parent's whereabouts" Mina said during one of her conversation with Dahyun as she showed Dahyun a picture of the guy.

 

"Do you think he will help you? This guy knows Lee Joon who almost killed you before. He might even be an enemy, Mina" Dahyun said observing the picture as Mina told her about who was Vernon and who was Lee Joon in the picture that Cha Seung Won handed over to her.

 

"They are enemies Dahyun ah... I don't think the guy will have a sit down chat with me and tell me about my parents. I came across his name again when I went with Lee Jun Ho in one of our rescue missions. He is clearly working under the new Vampire Lord in the Kingdom" Mina further explained as leaned her head to Dahyun's shoulder as they both looked at the photo.

 

End of Flashback

 

Dahyun noticing the suspicious looked from Sana decided to answer her. 

 

"I remembered this name was uttered before during one of the rescue missions. I heard abot this Vernon guy attacking small independent towns in nearby areas outside the Common Kingdom and turned them into Nosferatus"

 

Dahyun did not lie but did not also told the full truth. Recalling about the name also made her realize that Mina had not crossed her mind for the past few days she had been in the kingdom. A part of her felt guilty as all her thoughts were all about Sana and their memories together where in she knew how Mina always had nothing but thoughts of her. She then immediately withdrew her hand away from Sana's touch as if she felt burnt.

 

Sana stared back at Dahyun blankly because of the latter's action. Dahyun pretended she did nothing wrong and just looked away. Sana noticing that the time was being wasted staying in the palace, she decided to bid goodbye to her buy Dahyun had other plans rather than staying in the palace.


"I want to come with you. Take me with you Sana , I could also be of help" Dahyun said to her.

 

"I asked Jihyo to take over the Kingdom while I am gone. You'll be safe here, I asked everyone to keep an eye on you especially if anything happens with the rogues" Sana said as she shook her head denying Dahyun's request.

 

Dahyun frowned especially at the idea of simply staying and wait for the news. She knew that the some representatives from Common Kingdom - Chaeyoung and Mina would be there. Especially Mina who had been looking for a way to see this Vernon guy.

 

"Please Sana, take me with you. I won't be a burden and I can fight. You know that, I might not be a werewolf but I can hold on my own. I can also help should there be any unjured men from our people" Dahyun said persistently. 

 

Sana looked adamant as she did not want Dahyun to be involved in any danger but by the looked at the doctor's eyes, she knew she coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter