Chapter 52

A New Saga : The World of the Supernaturals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 52

 

Ritual ceremonies for the werewolves were sacred and important tradition in the pack. Birth, mating and death – the main cycles of life were always celebrated. Ceremonies such as these were accompanied by wolf song, magic from the allied witches, food & drinks, lots of dancing, music, intimacy and the blessing of the lunar light under the guidance of the Moon Goddess.

 

Ceremonies were often celebrated and led by the Alpha broadcasted throughout the whole kingdom and everyone was invited. This said activities were meant to celebrate and boast the greatness of the werewolves as one of the superior beings in the supernatural world. It was never shameful. Well, until the mating of an alpha to the human appeared for the first time in the history. Until the story of the Alpha Queen Sana and her human mate- Dahyun.

 

The first marked of the Alpha Queen was done intimately between the two of them. Not once there was a celebration or any announcement made. Speculations kept piling up talking about the Alpha having a human mate, but no one really knew the truth. Questions were buried and forgotten under the pretext of the war against vampires.

 

However, traditionalist elders and those in power took matters into their hands. They could not allow a human to take over the position of Luna – the second highest position in the pack next to Alpha. Humans were weak and indispensable. Though they as werewolves maintain a good relationship with the humans but this is only for the sake of balancing the natural flow. A mixture of werewolves and humans to form a hybrid was considered as a taboo because of impurities. No matter what, an Alpha cannot be mixed with the human.

 

~~~

Everyone slept peacefully through the night except for a few people who only had a single goal. They all climbed into steep pathway and traversed throughout the dense forest until they reach the highest peak to reach the essence of the full moon. 

 

Momo then put down Dahyun whom she was carrying the entire trip. Dahyun took her time to observe the whole place. A large slab of rock was in the center lying horizontally. It was big enough for two people to lie down. The rock was then surrounded by 4 big rocks standing stall on each corner with flame torches on the side making the whole surroundings to light up brighter.

 

Momo could only looked at Dahyun with pity. The beta then looked at her friend, Sana but there was no reaction on her face. She remained stoic but her eyes never left Dahyun.

 

“What is on your mind right now, Sana?” Momo thought.

 

 

 

“Samshin…” Elder Chou called out and an aged woman appeared behind the big rock.

 

She bowed first to the Alpha Queen as a sign of respect before addressing Elder Chou.

 

“I have come as requested. I am the witch for the birth and fate of the werewolves” she introduced herself to several people in front of her – Elder Chou, some elder councils of the werewolf and their men for their protection, Momo, Jihyo, Tzuyu, Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, Sana and Dahyun.

 

“I am sure that you have been briefed about our purpose of coming here. We want it to be done today before the full moon disappear.” Elder Chou strictly said to Samshin.

 

The aged woman bowed down in respect nodding to the informing she was being told. She then looked at Dahyun directly in the eye as if just waiting for her to tell her to oppose what was about to happen. But only a defeated looked could be seen from the human’s eyes and so, Samshin turned to the Alpha Queen.

 

“All of you that is here at this ritual site must understand the sacredness of this ritual. If the Alpha Queen will give permission then, I wholeheartedly do what is expected of me.” Samshin said in a coded message.

 

“Samshin…I am the one speaking to you” Elder Chou warned the woman of her disrespectful action in front of others. He did not like it when he was being humiliated like this.

 

“And I am here at the expense of the respected Alpha Queen” Samshin retorted back.

 

Elder Chou let out a warning growl but did not say anything further and looked at the Alpha Queen expectantly.

 

“Remember the agreement and this is for the better, Alpha Queen” he simply said to her.

 

Sana then looked at Dahyun as if she was letting the human decide. Elder Chou saw this and clenched his fist in anger.

 

“How could you let a human decide on your behalf? You are an Alpha of our kind…you must think of what is good of our kind and nothing else.” He could not hold back and uttered those words towards Sana.

 

Both Momo and Jihyo growled at the disrespect of Elder Chou but good thing Jeongyeon was there to warn them not to interfere. Tzuyu silently watched her father and the Alpha. She did not dare to interrupt as she knew Sana’s final decision. She looked at Chaeyoung longingly and the human smiled at her with understanding.

After tonight, they would only focus on the main enemy.

 

“You have my permission Samshin…let us proceed and break the bond” Sana ordered no hint of emotion could ever detected from her voice.

 

Dahyun gulped in nervousness because of uncertainty but Chaeyoung held her hand to show her support.

 

“For whatever is gonna happen after this, I am here for you and for our people” Chaeyoung said to her reassuringly.

 

Dahyun smiled at her gratefully.

 

“Understood, Alpha! The unforbi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter