Chapter 54

A New Saga : The World of the Supernaturals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 54

 

At the Common Kingdom

The sight was truly disastrous. There were a lot of vampires entered the border. They were vicious and hungry, but they only bare their bangs at the humans who stood in defense in front of them. Tensions were high. The humans who allied with Cha Seung Won knew that should the vampires decided to attack them right there and then, all of them would be dead.

 

The Commander leisurely walked into the main building of the Common Kingdom. What was once used as the meeting place of the higher positions of different supernatural beings had now became a hideout for a coward leader like Cha Seung Won.

 

“What an unexpected visit Commander? How have you been well?” Cha Seung Won welcomed the powerful man trying to hide his fear at the surprised visit of the vampires. He noticed the new appearance of the vampire. His looks used to be playful and soft but now he was surprised to see a new side of the vampire.

 

The Commander inwardly smirked at the pathetic sight of the human who welcomed him. He knew what he was thinking.

 

“Pardon for my atrocious look. I am still recovering for what had happened at the Vampire Kingdom. I am sure you knew what happened by now” the Commander said with his cold voice.

 

“Ah yes, it was indeed a terrible news to hear” the human replied trying to sympathize with the vampire. The vampire just nodded and looked around the building.

 

“Indeed…” he simply agreed. There was a long pause, and no one uttered a word. Cha Seung Won felt suffocated. He didn’t know what was going on inside the vampire’s mind.

 

When he was able to gather enough courage, he decided to ask the Commander of his purpose for coming in the Common Kingdom and with the large army of the vampires.

 

“I am here at Lord Tae Oh’s command to do what we have agreed before” The Commander replied to him. Realization dawned on Cha Seung Won and his eyes full of greed shone brightly. He looked around where they were and realized that some of his fellow human comrades were listening with confusion written on their faces. Not wanting to share the agreement he had made. He also called Dr Hong for his assistance.

 

“Please follow me Commander. It is an honor for me to have you be the one to deliver what I needed” Cha Seung Won delightedly said.

They entered his office and dismissed his own guards. The guards were reluctant at first but Cha Seung Won furiously repeated his order.

 

“Didn’t you all hear what I said? I said leave the office now”

 

“But— “

 

“GET OU!”

 

The guards hurriedly do what they were told to do. The Commander did not spare a glance at the guards whom he thought were useless to him and soon going to die.

 

 Dr Hong entered the office as soon as those guards left. Cha Seung Won motioned for the vampire to sit to one of the guest chairs but the Commander ignored him and instead, sat down on the main chair in the office – it was the chair Cha Seung Won rightfully owned.

 

Cha Seung Won knew that the vampire was taunting him and was just waiting for a retaliation, but the human was smart enough to avoid any deadly confrontation towards the powerful man.

 

Smart but a coward man.

 

The Commander concluded watching him and Dr Hong sat on the guest chairs in front of him. He then leisurely leaned on the chair and took the vials of blood Lord Tae Oh had ordered him to give to the human. He tossed it to them and Cha Seung Won luckily caught it.

 

The vampire noticed the white pale skin of Cha Seung Won. He knew very well that he only had a short time before he succumbed to his death. Hence, he was so desperate with the current human experiment he had been leading on with Dr Hong. Lord Tae Oh and the high society of the vampire kingdom knew very well of this study. They were clearly interested to know the outcome and that was the reason why, they had been supporting the humans by giving their pureblood to them. It was not as pure as the Myoui family but when combined it would truly be a special blood formulation.

 

“You seemed to be dying Cha Seung Won…It would be a shame if you wouldn’t see the rise of our dearest Vampire Queen” he said to the human.

 

“We are unable to make progress with our experiment due to the lack of healing properties extracted from the blood we sampled before. It seemed that only the blood that Myoui Mina had given to us was proven useful” Dr Hong reported to the vampire.

The vampire shot him a glare. Obviously was not pleased to hear him talking when he was not been asked. Dr Hong bowed his head in fear.

 

“I am determined to do whatever it takes to be successful in this experiment. I cannot allow myself to die with this illness of mine. I don’t want to end up like my brother” Cha Seung Won declared to the vampire in front of him. He was full of determination.

Determination and desperation.

 

“Then, I hope you will fully use the special blood we have given to you. Submit a report to us immediately once there is a progress” he ordered.

 

“Of course, “Chang Seung Won replied.

 

The vampire saw the benefit of the study Dr Hong was conducting for Cha Seung Won. There was no successful transformation of human to vampire because of incompatibility with the blood structure. This incompatibility resulted to Nosferatus which the vampires used as disposable soldiers to increase their manpower in conquering massive lands. The Commander long before knew the history of the heretic blood which the vampire tried to wipe out but with the modern times and after the fall of their vampire queen, obtaining this rare blood became desirable because of the potential strength and abilities this kind of vampire could have.

 

The ambition of Cha Seung Won to be a vampire was truly useful not only because of the research but also he was still useful as one of their pawns.

 

“My men will also be occupying this land with you. I have already stationed them in some areas, and I trust that your humans will not be a problem. We don’t want this ‘friendship’ to turn into bloodshed” The Commander warned Cha Seung Won telling him to discipline his humans.  

 

Cha Seung Won nodded. He grimaced at the thought of the vampires watching their every move, but he could not do anything but abide to it.

 

“Please make use of this opportunity to give my men the necessary weapons against those filthy mutts. I believe we have given you enough resources to produce” the vampire man proceeded to his next agenda.

 

Cha Seung Won nodded at Dr Hong and the doctor lifted a metal case putting it on the table in front of them. Inside of the case, there were different shapes of silver nitrate bullets and advanced automatic circle bombs. He proudly presented all his inventions in front of the vampire.

 

The Commander was clearly pleased and took some for his own usage. He also took the documents full of information of the weapons so that he could report it to Lord Tae Oh.

 

“Instruct your people to create more of these as we prepare to conquer the Werewolf Kingdom.” He said before he satisfyingly left the building with the two bowing from him submissively.

 

He entered the car and motioned for his driver in front to move. He then left the Common Kingdom but instead of turning right towards his own kingdom he instructed the driver to turn left almost close to the abandoned land in the nearby Werewolf border.

 

The car stopped as if waiting for something or rather someone.

 

The car opened silently and entered an older man. The Commander handed over the metal case given to him by Dr Hong as a sample.

 

“I haven’t forgotten our agreement. My daughter will soon climb into a higher ranking and after that, I will have more freedom in the kingdom” the old man updated the vampire.

 

“We don’t have any time left. The eclipse is coming, and Lord Tae Oh’s patience is growing thin” The Commander said to the man.

 

“Do you think that your Alpha is stupid enough to fall for the tricks we did with the Common and the Witch Kingdom? She knew very well the tactics we used to get the two kingdoms…We don’t have the time anymore to wait for you to come into power by using your daughter. I gave you these weapons for you to lessen the authority of the Alpha and not for you to take over. Now, these weapons will be used for you to create a diversion. In the days to come, one of my men inside your kingdom will approach you and give you the date when to strike. You are tasked to create an opening barrier for us to enter while distracting the whole kingdom” The Commander stated the plan to him.

 

The older man was surprised by the sudden plan. It was too risky on his side as he might be discovered to be the traitor. He wanted more time and to think thoroughly about the plan but with the way the Commander was looking at him, he knew he could not say anything. He could only nod.

 

The Commander quickly dismissed him and left the old man alone.

 

The old man clenched his fist at the unexpected move by the vampires he allied himself with. He needed to think of a better plan as he knew that what the vampires were planning would only lead to his downfall and he would be branded as a traitor. He knew the vampires attacking the kingdom was not to conquer but to just enter quickly to get what they want.

“If it is the human they only want then, there is no need for such drastic measures to happen. I can deliver her by myself. The human does not have any connection with the Alpha Queen now so it would be easier” the old man thought to himself.

 

He did not know the true purpose why the vampires were after the human. He concluded that it must be because the Commander wanted revenge at the Alpha Queen and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter