Chapter 3

A New Saga : The World of the Supernaturals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

 

A few days later...


Dahyun has been requested by the secretary of Son Family to visit their mansion to check the condition of Son Hak Gyu. He had been resting for a couple of weeks in the mansion which is outside the bustling city of the Common Kingdom.

 

"Thank you for taking time to visit me Dahyun ah" Son Hak Gyu said. Dahyun smiled softly at him while finishing writing something about the result of check up.

 

"I have always time to visit you, Uncle. And in fact, this girl behind me misses you too" Dahyun said as she pointed out the slient girl who were just watching them.

 

"Oh please, I dont miss this old man at all. All I thought we are going out for a picnic date " Mina said as she rolled her eyes. 

 

Both Dahyun and Son Hak Gyu just chuckled. Son Hak Gyu then looked at Dahyun softly as he motioned him to come closer.

 

"You have grown up so fast, my child" Son Hak Guy observed.


"I will always be indebted to you, uncle. Without you, I wouldnt be able to do what I am doing now" Dahyun confessed.

 

The man shook his head silently and decided to tell the young girl about what the council meeting, "I have heard from my daughter that the council had agreed in giving more assistance and protection to our kingdom"

 

Dahyun just looked at him questioningly as to why he was telling this to her which was supposedly  confidential. 

 

"That means that your old friends are coming to our Kingdom. I believe that the Alpha Queen will visit soon." The man pointedly said.

 

Mina, who was listening to the conversation, observed the reaction of Dahyun but the white girl was just showing her usual business like smile. 


She had learned before that Dahyun grew up in the Werewolf Kingdom before the war took place and was very close to some of the werewolves there.

 

When she asked Dahyun about whether if she was still keeping in touch with some of them or not, her response was ...

 

"I dont think of any reason on having to contact them anymore."

"I dont understand why you are telling me this, uncle. This is supposedly a classified information among the council members and the official authorities of the kingdom" Dahyun told the old man.

 

"You know everything else already, my child. Why would I bother hiding it to you? When in fact, you have been involved in this war from the very beginning" Son Hak Gyu vaguely said.


"Then , what do you want me to do by telling me this?" Dahyun seriously said obviously not liking the idea of being invloved further into what was happening. She hated violence and she hated getting herself involved. 

 

The man smiled feeling apologetic for knowing that the doctor would not turn down his request. "No matter what happens, be there with my daughter, protect her, watch her and do not let that brother of mine took control of everything" 

After a while both Dahyun and Mina were driving already back to the city.

 

" The old man is dying. Maybe a couple days or if he gets lucky, a week or two he would last" Mina said to Dahyun who was silently checking her schedules on her phone while Mina was driving. Being one of the top doctors in the kingdom, she has a lot of patients to watch over.

 

"Yes, I think so too. Chaeyoung seemed to be accepting that possibility already. That is why she has been busy running everything" Dahyun said paying attention now to the road in front of her. 

 

"We can just turn him and he will forever you know" Mina said nonchalantly like it is not a big deal for her to turn the old man into vampire so that he could live forever.

 

Dahyun smiled softly knowing that Mina greatly cares and really grateful for the man who took her and accepted her in the kingdom more than she was willing to admit. She may have that y attitude and that I dont care about human persona but still, she is willing to help in any way she could.

 

"Not all humans want to live forever and I dont think he would want that. He has already served his purpose in his lifetime as what he said before when I offered it to him" Dahyun explained. 

 

"Just like how you want to live yours as a human?" Mina said bringing back the subject she always want to discuss with the girl and just like everytime she tried convincing  Dahyun about it, the young girl just smiled at her not bothering to agree or disagree on it.

 

Mina dropped Dahyun off in the hospital before she drove off for a rescue mission meeting. Dahyun supported and like the idea of Mina being active in this kind of missions. 

 

She liked the thought of  a vampire and a werewolf getting along for a common good.

 

"All creatures are equal. We may be different from each other but with deeper understanding of the nature of one another, we can co-exist and live in harmony" 

 

A thought that always her father try to inculcate to her.

 

In the werewolf kingdom...

 

Minatozaki Sana was sitting on her throne as she listen intently on the reports that have gathered by her royal guards.

 

"The east side near the border of the witch's kingdom has been successfully reclaim back with minor casualties on our kind. However, we found out that the vampires are secretly building an army out of humans by turning them into Nosferatu. Almost 30% of the Human population was turned into Nosferatu Vampires in a span of 2 years " Lee Jun Ho said.

 

"After the incident by the vampires 5 years ago, some of the widely exposed attacks by the vampires were focused on their fellow vampires who swear allegiance to the council, witches/warlocks and other smaller communities of minor supernatural beings. There were no reported major attacks but a number of humans have been reported to be disappearing and the number of human population is shrinking faster than usual" Hirai Momo, her beta, added on the report. 

 

"Call Son Chaeyoung and the other council members, let them know that we will visit the Common Kingdom for a meeting about this Nosferatus" Sana instructed to one of her royal guards.

 

Nosferatu Vampires are in no match with the strength and intellegence of werewolves and witches. However, they could lose if their enemies can manage to create a large army and outnumbered them.

 

Sana understood this very well and that is why, she agreed to the request of the Humans for assistance. For the greater good, she knew that no matter how strong they are, they need all the help they could get in overthrowing the vampire kingdom.

 

"Jun Ho, have you gathered any idea about the insides of the Vampire Kingdom? Who have been administering the attacks and this war?" Sana asked deciding to move on to the next report.


"I apologize alpha but we couldn't find any lead on this matter. I tried talking to Myoi Mina but she also did not know who in particular led the attack on their palace" Jun Ho answered.

 

"Myoi Mina? Is she the vampire you have reported before who is with you in some of your rescue missions?" Sana inquired narrowing her eyes at the idea of working together with some vampires. 

 

"Yes, Alpha. She has been proven herself as one of our allies. She is of a royal blood but was exiled and her family is in hiding in their kingdom. Apparently , the only information we have gathered from her is that some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter