Chapter 11

A New Saga : The World of the Supernaturals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11

Normal POV
 

There were no prisoners except Mina. All of the cells Dahyun had walked past were empty and she had a fleeting thought that it would be easy for her to assist Mina to escape if only there would not by any witch enchantments on her vampire's prison cell.

 

As part of the council thanks to Son Hak Gyu, she was able to know where Mina was being kept and was able to visit with no one stopping her everyday. She did received some suspicious looks from the hunders around the area and guarded looks by some men inside the prisone guarding the cell but all of them were ignored by Dahyun. 

 

So as usual upon arriving from the cell of Mina, she dragged a metal chair casually and sat down in front of the vampire who also in return took a chair and sat down facing the doctor. The only barrier that was preventing them to touch each other was the prison bars.

 

"I brought you another book to pass time. Have you finished reading the one I gave yesterday?" Dahyun asked skipping any greetings like it was just a norm for her to visit Mina after several days of doing it.

 

"There is not much to do here but to look at the ceiling but thanks to your books I still am keeping my sanity" Mina said grinning. Dahyun was glad that they were back to normal. After a series of apologies and showing concern to Mina while she was imprisoned, Mina warmed up to her again making jokes and taking her situation lightly. 


"There will be a councile meeting tomorrow and I will try to convince them to let you go" Dahyun said as she looked at Mina worriedly.


"I am fine don't worry Dahyun, thank you for visiting me today" Mina said softly.


"I am sorry. It's my fault that you were kept here if only ---"


"Really, I am ok. I don't think I will be stuck here forever. Knowing that you are on my side then, that is enough of me" Mina said she stretched her arm to reach Dahyun but received a jolt of spar from the bars which made her flinched.


"Be careful, your cell is enchanted by a witch. Vampire's cannot go pass the metal bars" Dahyun explained worriedly which earned her a grinned. 


Mina raised her arm as if she was gesturing the doctor to hold it, "Then why don't you hold my hand instead"

 

Dahyun being a human she was stood up and bravely touched the metal bars, she flinched a little inwardly but her hand was successfuly reached out to Mina as the vampire girl clasped Dahyun's soft hands missing the warm of it. She put it on her face as if she wanted Dahyun to affectionately caressed her beautiful features and so, the Doctor did.

 

"You said the there will be a council meeting tomorrow right?" Mina asked reconfirming to Dahyun what she had heard.

 

The girl nodded innocently and Mina just muttered a soft hmmm thinking of something.

 

"That means that Alpha is there right?" Mina asked not letting go of Dahyun's hands and just calmly stared at Dahyun from her face down to her covered shoulders. Good thing that Dahyun wore something to cover her up fully or else Mina would see her mark again caused by Sana.

 

"Everybody is there Mina, not only her... and I am not going to associate myself with her" Dahyun said as if making a promise to Mina.

 

Mina looked at her seriously and just nodded still deep in thought. 

 

After a few silence, Mina said she was hungry.

 

"I brought you some meals and some blood tables to quench your thirst" Dahyun said as she almost pulled away from Mina to get what she brought but Mina held on firmly.

 

"You know I don't like the blood tablets. I only want yours" Mina said.

 

"Blood tablets are beneficial to your kind. Vampire and humans can co exist because of it now" Dahyun  explained properly to Mina. But the stubborn girl just shook her head signalling that she did not want it.

 

Mina looked at her as if asking for a permission, "Can't I take yours?" she said

 

Dahyun found it cute and let out a small smile. There were this very rare moment that Mina would ask for her permission first before proceeding which she really appreciate rather than the typical vampire persona of Mina which was always forceful and demanding.

 

"You don't need to ask about it" Dahyun simply said as she turned her hand around for her to show her wrist to Mina. 

 

Mina then positioned herself to drink from Dahyun's blood.

 

She pulled the sleeves of Dahyun up until the elbow and slided her hand on Dahyun's bare skin admiring it.

 

Mina made an eye contact with Dahyun as her eyes turned into a light shade and her fangs began to protruding. Dahyun saw all of it but she was not scared as she had been used to it. Mina only drank her blood and nothing else.

 

Mina slowly leaned into Dahyun's wrist not breaking their eye contact as she took a large bite on her wrist and her blood. It was sweet and invigoring just like how Dahyun's blood always tasted. 

 

After she was done, Mina let go of Dahyun's arms as she wipe the blood from her chin and it. Dahyun playfully rolled her eyes at that gesture.

 

"Now you are being seductive" Dahyun jokingly said as she wrapped her bitten hand with a white handkerchief the bite Mina did seemed to be more painful than before and it made her hand swelled but decided not to say anything as she totally knew what the bite meant nontheless, she acted normal.

 

Mina laughed at this and made a peace sign. "I hope my seducing skills are still working. Considering that you are the only person who is at the receiving end"

"You are always attractive to me ever since Mina ya" Dahyun playfully admitted. Their visits always ended up light like this which really worked for the two of them. With having this silly exchange of playful jokes, it helped them escaped the negative thoughts running from their minds. 

 

Dahyun bid goodbye to Mina and as usual, she promised to visit tomorrow to bring another book and human meals for her.

 

As she was exiting the prison area, her wide smile earlier had turned into a ghost expression sending a silent message to everyone that she did not want to be bothered. Unbestknown to Mina, there were already rumors about Dahyun and Sana being mates. All of them were curious; the topic became more heated because of the news regarding Mina's arrest and on how she attacked the Alpha Queen. 

 

Knowing that Dahyun was the chosen mate of Mina - a vampire. Some people were wary of her that hindered her from doing her hospital duties. She could only treat vampires because some of other patients were adamant to be treated by her. Hence, she decided to indefinitely take a leave in the hospital. 

 

There had been some accusations as well about her loyalty but she did not bother addressing those silly rumors/accusations. She was too busy planning on how to convince the council to set Mina free and to clear the vampire's name from any accusation of her being a possible threat to the other kingdoms. This did not only concern the two of them but it also affected the other rescued vampires who were victims of the coup d'etat in the vampire kingdom.

 

She was already heading out to where her car was parked and as soon  as she arrived, she noticed Chaeyoung leaning onto her car waiting for her.

 

Dahyun blatantly glared at the hunter girl as she asked sarcastically, "And what do I owe this privelege of your presence?"

 

 Chaeyoung stopped leaning to her car as soon as she heard her voice. Chaeyoung put both her arms on the hair as if surrendering.

 

"Come one, Dubu ya... don't give me that cold treatment. I am just doing what needs to be done" Chaeyoung explained.

 

"And I don't expect nothing less from the council member. I knew from the start that you don't like Mina and it was my mistake of being surprised by how you easily sided with them" Dahyun said as she crossed her arms.

 

"Look, I know it was a bad move as a friend but Mina was in the wrong. She attacked first and I also did not expect that you and Sana has some strong connections. You did not even tell me that you are Sana's mate" Chaeyoung stated.

 

"I am Mina's chosen mate. I dont see the need to tell to others about the Alpha Queen considering she never wanted me as her mate in the first place" Dahyun said.

 

"Then why were you and Sana together the other night. By the look of it, Sana did want to have you " Chaeyoung said as she recalled the incident and how Sana glared at Mina and Dahyun because of their closeness. Sana , the Alpha Queen she knew was always in control of her emotion. She was firm, neutral and seemed to be unaffected by everything on her surroundings but that night, she saw a different Sana which was more vulnerable and out of control. And she knew that it was because of Dahyun but the doctor in front of her was blinded by unknown reason to see way pass the image Sana was trying to show to others because of her status.

 

Dahyun did not bother to say anything back and just wanted to go home to prepare for tomorrow.

 

She walked pass by Chaeyoung and the hunter girl just let her with a big sigh.

 

"You need to put an ice pack to your hand. It looks like it would swell tomorrow. That vampire of yours was sure to want to infuriate the Alpha Queen." Chaeyoung continued noticing how different Mina's bite today compared to other days; Mina purposefully did it and the doctor knew. Not expecting Dahyun to talk back to her, she just watch silently as the car drove away from her area.

 

The elders together with other high officials greatly opposed the rights of Dahyun in visiting Mina but being the person holding Mina as her prisoner, Chaeyoung rejected their opposition and just let Dahyun visit Mina anytime given the excuse that the doctor has her right as a council member. She knew Mina was feeding off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter