Chapter 51

A New Saga : The World of the Supernaturals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 51

 

Normal POV


Days passed and nothing unusual happened as the three stayed in the forest. Luckily, they have found a small run down cabin where they used as a temporary shelter. 

 

"I told you to stop hovering over me all the time. It is your fault that we lost a good dinner" Mina annoyingly scolded the wolf.

 

"You are too slow and too loud for a vampire. The deer picked up your noise and ran away immediately. Don't blame it on me" Momo fired back.

 

Dahyun sighed at the usual banter of the two. It was never a dull moment between the two. She did not knew how good the two's relationship were until recently. Though she was glad that Mina was recovering. It was slower than her usualy healing rate but there was a progress.


She was busy heating up all the left over foods they had from the previous nights knowing full well that the two did failed in their hunting basing on their bickery. She set the table for dinner and waited for the two to come.


While waiting her eyes landed at her coat hanging by the side of the door.  Momo was not aware about the white wooden stake - an old weapon to  render any vampire's powerless. It was an ancient weapon with the old witches spell on it to kill powerful vampires. 


Of course this weapon is not that necessary anymore as much as it used to be in the older days but she had a feeling that this weapon was going to be of used someday.


*SLAM*


Dahyun looked up the moment she heard the door shut loudly. She raised an eyebrow at Momo.


"Do the two of your really have to be loud? We are trying to stay undected in the forest just to remind the two of you" she reminded Momo and looked at the grinning Mina as well.


"Alright, stop with the lover's quarrell and let's eat" Dahyun  continued teasing the two.


"THAT'S DISGUSTING" the two creatures exclaimed loudly and Dahyun laughed it off.

---


"It is my turn to guard. Don't try anything to Dahyun, you bloodsucker" Momo warned but in a joking manner. Mina just rolled her eyers at the werewolf.

 

When Momo left, Dahyun nudged at Mina. The vampire looked at her questioningly.

 

"As much as you hate to admit it, Momo and you get along pretty well" Dahyun smiled at her. 

 

"Hmm..."

 

"The werewolf kingdom is not as bad as you think, Mina." 


"Do you really trust that Beta saying that your Alpha is doing her best for you to go back to the Kingdom?" Mina asked.


"I trust Sana to do something for the two of us to get back to the Kingdom. You are my family and I wouldn't let you be left alone" Dahyun answered.


"If you were given an ultimatum...to either choose me or her?  Would you choose me instead of her?" Mina suddenly asked which Dahyun was caught off guard.

 

"Mina...I---"

 

"Goodnight, I am tired Dahyun ah...let's sleep" Mina said suddenly ending the conversation.

 

---

 

"We don't need the Alpha Queen to listen to us anymore. Let her most precious person be the one to make her see the reality" Elder Chou said to some of his allied elders and people. 

 

"Is everything ready?" he asked.

 

"Yes, everything is set. Is it really a good decision to bargain with the human, Elder Chou? The human wanted a vampire to enter our Kingdom. That vampire is from a royal family of their kind. Wouldn't it be too dangerous?" one of the elders expressed his wary about their plan.

 

"Be at ease, my friend. She has no other choice but to accept." he smirked triumphantly. 

 

---


It was dark at night with Momo observing the surroundings. Her eyes were trained like a hawk to sight any potential threat that may come against them. A gust of wind passed by and her eyes widen realizing what or rather who were coming. She stood up quickly preparing for the worst then, she felt Mina sped up on her side. She too had sensed the upcoming danger.

 

"Dahyun?" 

 

"Inside. Ready as we are" Mina answered her.

 

Momo then focused on what was ahead and growled loudly. 

 

" Grrrrr"

 

Then , she changed into a wolf form suddenly charging as soon one of her own kind jumped on to her sight. 

 

Both of them struggled to overpower each other, Mina on the other hand was about to help Momo when she felt a sudden force making her stepped back a little while Momo and an unknown wolf were separated forcedfully.

 

"Enough" Elder Chou's voice boomed loudly. 

 

"You!" Mina said looking at the elder man with so much hatred while the elder looked at her disgustingly.

 

"I am surprised that the most trusted Beta of the Alpha is here conniving with the vampire instead of assisting our very own Alpha" he said accusingly.

 

"No matter, we are not here to put you on trial ...well, not now at least. But we are here to make a bargain to Dr Kim. I believe she is listening to us right now" Elder Chou continued as he looked directly to the door where Dahyun was standing. 

 

In a very cautious step, Dahyun stepped forward and so Mina instictively went beside her for protection. 

 

Some group of werewolves sneered at them but Elder Chou raised his hand to silence them.

 

"Just what are you planning to do, Elder Chou...I am sure if the Alpha hears about this then you--"

 

"The Alpha has no position to dictate me to do what I want to do for my people, beta. As a matter of fact, I am helping her to control sa situation of our kingdom. If she keeps on hanging on the mate bond she has with this human then, our kind will be put in jeopardize" he said authoritatively. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter