Chapter 28

A New Saga : The World of the Supernaturals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 28

 

Normal POV

Flashback (Ref to Chap 21)

 

Phasmatos Siprum, Emnis Abortum, Fasila Quisa Exilum San.
Phasmatos Tribum, Melan Veras, Et Vasa Quisa, Exu Quisa.

 

It was a strange phrases that Dahyun was unable to decipher together with a pencil drawn portrait of a young woman's face . It was unattached to the journal but somehow put in the book on purpose. She remembered the portrait very well but not the strange words at the back because it was the first and last time she had ever tried to do a self portrait drawing before her parents scolded her. 

 

She remembered when she was young, she picked up a pencil and unconsciously tried to draw something while waiting for her parents to arrive home. As soon as she arrived, she proudly showed it to her parents but their expressions were alarming instead of being amazed. She received a scolding for reasons she did not understand. She had no idea that her parents kept her drawing. She then wondered who was the woman in her drawing. 

 

 She had tried to ask some witch professors but they did not have any answer about the strange words and the woman on the picture. Instead she was given a accusating look and implied the possibility of trying to find witches who can do a dark magic. She had received enough attention by transferring to the Common Kingdom and did not want to add another speculations about her that was why which stopped her from digging further.

 

"It must have been a simple quotes my parents got from somewhere" Dahyun thought.

 

Dahyun was heading to the hospital to check on Chaeyoung who was injured during the night of their test. 

 

The officials of the Common Kingdom and especially Son Hak Gyu immediately went to where they were that night stopping the frenzied students from killing one another.

 

Apparently, Son Hak Gyu discovered that prior to the scheduled test, a vampire man in her 30s disguised as a hunter had approached a group students in a restaurant and used his manipulating voice to put malovent ideas about passing the exams. This led from one thing to another and here they were whom some of the parents were mourning.

 

Dahyun clearly remembered the look of the mother of the guy she killed that night. The mother was hugging her son's lifeless body rocking it back and forth as if trying to wake him up while the others tried to comfort her. 

 

The mother saw Dahyun and her bloodied hands/clothes. A mother instinct if that was what you may call it as she perfectly knew well who killed her son and she was looking at Dahyun like a monster.

 

"You are a killer!!! How dare you kill my innocent son? No wonder the Alpha and the whole werewolf kingdom banished you away...everyone around you dies" the woman shouted and almost everyone looked at her.

 

Dahyun feeling uneasy with their eyes on her immediately left not wanting further attention and just visited Chaeyoung who was given a break from the classes.

 

End of Flashback

 

Dahyun's POV


Sana's contagious laughter echoed into the forest as I removed myself on top of her and laid beside her on the ground tired from trying to outstrength her on our sparring session. Good thing that the sound of heavy waterfall was louder or else someone from her pack might give her an odd look. An Alpha Queen laughing and throwing playful punches at a human- it would be an unbelievable sight. 

 

I looked at her from my side , seeing her wide smile and relaxed expression. I could not help but steal a light kiss on her lips which earned a surprise from her. It was such a rare such for Sana to be seen smilling so carefree and laughing nonstop. I was lucky to be one of the few people to witness the joy in her eyes when she was like this and especially with me. It was indeed a beautifuly sight- a stolen sight amidst of the conflicts outside of the kingdom against the vampires and amidst the internal conflicts in her position as the Alpha Queen.

 

"You are too loud Sana, someone might hear you" I said to her playfully scolding her with an amused smile. 

 

"We don't want to attract your people to see how goofy their alpha" I told her jokingly. She then turned her body to face me engulfing me with a tight hug while grinning "No worries, our little rendezvous is what keeps everythign exciting"

 

I rolled my eyes in a playful manner causing her to giggle before pulling me in a cuddle position as we watch the beautiful nature in front of us...completely lost in our thoughts.

 

This place hidden in the middle of the forest had always been our place since we were young. This was where we played hide and seek, as well as fool around. Our refuge - away from the titles, positions and responsibilities. In here, we were just two ordinary women loving each other... contented on each other's presence. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter