Chapter 27

A New Saga : The World of the Supernaturals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 27

 

Dahyun's POV


After the sudden declaration of Chou Yi Chen, I saw Sana going down the stage trying to control her anger and from bursting out in the public. She did not hesitate to approach me and held my hand as we immediately went to her car to drive to the mansion. 


She was trying to calm herself while we were driving back to the palace. I saw how her knuckles were beginning to turned into white because of how tight she was clenching her fists and so, I turned my body a little facing her placing both of my hands on top of hers trying to create a soothing motion to calm her down. 


Sana was able to successfully calm down and let out a small apologetic smile at me before pulling me to sit on her lap. I tried to get up clearly embarassed and suddenly aware of the driver's presence knowing my dilemma, I noticed Sana looked at the rear-view mirror and made eye contact with the driver. The driver then pushed a button and suddenly, there was a privacy glass preventing the driver from seeing what was happening in the rear of the car.

 

"Now, you can relax" Sana said to me and she moved a little so I can be a little bit more comfortable on her lap. She encircled her arms around my waist pulling me closer while she buried her face on my neck inhaling deeply. From this action and what I have learned, I knew that she was trying to use my scent to calm her inner wolf and I just let her as I hugged her.

 

After a few minutes, Sana leaned away and looked at me.

 

"You are my only mate, Dahyun. Please dont forget that..." Sana said to me as if she was trying me to understand something. 

 

I nodded and brought my face closer to her with the tip of our noses were touching. 

 

"Mate or not, I am here. You have me already . I won't leave you Sana  " I said softly to her. We were both ready for each other and we both knon it would not be easy for us but as long as we have each other then, we will continue to fight for each other.

 

Sana smiled widely forgetting completely what had transpired during the ritual ceremony. 

 

"I love you" Sana said to me and I couldn't stop my heart from beating wildly everytime I heard her say it. Having a sensitive hearing, she could not helped but let out a wider grin at me knowing what effect she had on me. She then grabbed my neck and showered me with loving kisses. 

 

----------------


Having dinner full of wereworlves with be a normal occurence to me by now but I was not expecting that tonight's dinner was a special one by special meaning a long table full of elder werewolves whom some I recognized when I was young, some admin officials in the kingdom, and some advisors from the Witch Kingdom including Nayeon and Jeongyeon. The food preparation was exceptional - a feast itself enough to feed the entire community. Truly, this was a dinner meant for those in higher positions in the kingdom. 

 

It was an unexpected visit that she including Momo and Jihyo were unprepared. But nonetheless, Sana ordered both of her trusted pack member to prepare for a grand dinner to welcome the visitors. As the Alpha Queen, Sana needed to present herself to them and accommodate them with great respect and hospitality.

 

My seat was next to the Alpah Queen- Sana's. She was sipping her red wine at the head of the table ignoring the laughter and silent conversation of everyone present in the dining hall. We were all waiting for Chou Yi Cheng and her daughter Chou Tzuyu who were conveniently taking their time to arrive. Sana's facade was calm and patient but I knew very well that she was getting more and more impatient with the leader of the Elder Council.  And any minute now, she would burst out in anger by the disrespect the man had been showing to her. As an Alpha, she did not like the attitude and the proud aura of the said man. 

 

Momo who was sitting beside me discreetly kicked my side lightly which made me turned to her and looked at her questioningly. She disguised herself by drinking wine while she motioned for me to do something about Sana who was now glaring at the Elders. I immediately then held her free hand under the table squeezing them light for her to calm down. Realizing her behavior, Sana leaned back and calm herself down.

 

With this, Nayeon faked a cough earning the attention of everyone as she stood up.

 

"I would like to take this opportunity on behalf of the Witch Kingdom to thank you all for helping my kind against the attack. We could have not survived without your immediate assistance" Nayeon said and bowed 90 degrees followed by Jeongyeon and the rest of the witches present in the dinner.

 

One of the elders chuckled lightly which earned a raised eyebrow from Jihyo.

 

"Surely, it is only us who could have helped you against those vampires. We would not let the people under us be helpless" he said proudly which irked Jihyo and Momo greatly knowing that the Elders did nothing to help the Witch Kingdom but was taking the glory all to themeselves.

 

Sana then interjected, " You have been a great help to us. You and your kingdom have been there to help us ever since especially during our darkest moments. For that helping you in times of need was just a small thing compared to what you have done" 

 

"Cheers to both of our kingdom" Jihyo loudly said as everyone raised their glasses including me to cheer. 

 

After sipping the wine, everyone turned into the direction of the door and stood up. The witches and I followed the werewolves. I heard the sound of the high heels echoed sharply across the hall. The man we had been all waiting for arrived with her daughter behind. The man proudly smile at everyone not showing any shame for how late he arrived but her daughter looked at everyone apologetically and taking her time to bowed down for an apology. 

 

"We do apologize for being late and for keeping everyone waiting" she said softly which earned my respect at how polite she was. 

 

"Nonsense my child...we were just on time and they were just all early" Chou Yi Cheng said loudly as he laughed. Everyone agreed to him except the witches and us. 

 

"Let us not keep the food waiting, Elder Yi Cheng" Sana then said motioning the two to take their own seats which Tyuzu was on the opposite of me while her father was on the opposite head of the long table.

 

I looked at Tzuyu who was wearing a long flowing white dress with her natural wavy hair covering her bare shoulders. Indeed her beauty was on another level worthy to be called a goddess. We made eye contact and both of us showed courtesy. 

 

"Oh, what a nice banquet, Sana" Chou Yi Cheng said merrily. 

 

"We thank you for welcoming us here and preparing a feast. Almost all in this dining hall seems to be familiar except for one-my apologies, young human, I would like to know who would you be? " the man said looking at me clearly implying me unimportant presence in the room but nonetheless, I was unaffected and I was kind of expecting this type of behavior.

 

"Her name is Kim Dahyun. She is a doctor from the Common Kingdom" Sana answered for me calmly while clasping my hand under the table.

 

"Hmmm...a doctor. Interesting..." he said rather boredly. 

 

"Elder Yi Cheng, you must have not recognized her. She was the kid who was raised by the late Kims" One of the elders whom I recognized when I was a kid as he was telling Sana before the difference of my kind to them.

 

An expression of recognition was then evident on him as he looked at me like he was judging my entire existence.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter