Chapter 60

A New Saga : The World of the Supernaturals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 60

 

 

Normal POV

Dahyun with only thin clothes was running. Taking the chance that Mina had given her to escape. One and only chance for her to get away. She hid under the shadows the same as how the vampires moved. Her eyes turning black to gold like a flickering light.

 

Still shaking, she forced herself to calm down. And the color of her eyes turned into a solid golden shade. She waited until a vampire got near where she was and took it as a chance, using her own unexplainable strength, she was able to subdue the vampire. She then in desperate moments dragged his body back into shadows and expertly cut a carotid artery on his neck. Blood flows and like water, Dahyun spread it to her body especially to where the Vampire Queen’s usually sank her teeth on her.

 

She needed to hide and the blood from the other vampire would allow her to conceal her scent. Once done, she hid again wishing she would wake up from this hellish nightmare.

 

Flashback

 

Dahyun woke up face down on the bed, her back was fully exposed. A moment of confusion was turned into a sudden realization of what had happened. She remembered those blurry memories of how an almost rotten flesh came to life becoming a beautiful, sophisticated woman. It was the vampire queen as how she was addressed by her people.

 

She remembered the pain all over her body and a gnawing pain on her neck hearing her blood being hungrily. The pain was not anything she had experienced before and worst, something snapped on her back as if her limbs were being pulled forcefully. The torturous pain was enough to wish herself to die on that day.

 

She groaned from the little movement she made. She tried pushing herself upward with her two hands, but shackles were heard. She realized that her hands were bound but not tight enough to restrict her movements.

 

“Arghhh” she groaned in pain once again. Every movement of her was like a bulldozer weighing down on her back. She panicked knowing that she was stuck and could not move properly.

 

Her heartbeat then went faster as the door opened and shut down almost immediately. Her body shivered and she did not know if it was because of the sudden drop of temperature or just her fear eating her up inside.

 

She closed her eyes anticipating her end not expecting anything anymore. She had gone through a lot.

 

Would it be selfish for her to give up?

 

Not even the slightest footsteps were heard but she knew that whoever was entering was getting near where she was. The she felt soft cold fingers grazing her back, touching it delicately as she was a piece of precious glass that could easily break.

 

“Such delicate creature…fragile yet resilient” the woman muttered leaning on to the lying Dahyun as she traced the big wounds she created on Dahyun’s back.

 

Dahyun could feel the cold breath of the woman behind her ear.

 

“Just what else do you need me for? End it already.” Dahyun said softly but loud enough for the vampire’s sensitive hearing.

 

The vampire chuckled and suddenly, she used her sharp beautiful long nails to press down on Dahyun’s wound on her back.

 

“Arghh!!”

 

“You see whether you die or live is up to me. You’re the last remaining angel in this world. Why would I kill you quickly when I can spend centuries tormenting you?” the woman said evilly.

 

“I have so many plans for you, Dahyun. Starting this…” and true to her words, Dahyun was locked into a room and every time the vampire woman entered, it would result to pain and nightmare.

 

Dahyun knew inside her that she had gone through a transformation. She was not a vampire instead, a creature that was thought to be extinct – an angel - guardians of the supernatural creatures. They used to be the ones to maintain peace among all creatures. She had read about it before in some ancient history books, but she did not expect that she would be one of that kind. She knew something was wrong inside her. Deep inside, she always doubted herself as being human.

 

But then again, everything was too late.

 

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned months and years. She was stuck in the large room serving as food bag for the vampire queen. Those feeding sessions were sometimes quick but more often, it was pure torture leaving bite marks all over her body.

 

Her wounds would easily heal give it a certain time and she was fed well but some wounds were too deep that these became scars. She was covered with all of them.

 

She was nothing but the source of a delicacy food to the vampire queen.

 

One night came when vampire guards dragged her from her room to the throne room. They held her so tight and put an electric collar on her wrist to prevent her from trying to escape. It was the first in years she had ever left her prison room. She looked left and right trying to check her way of escape.

 

“Hurry up bring her here!” Lord Tae Oh said to the vampire guards as they hurried.

 

Upon arriving at the throne room only few people were there as if what was about to happen was not to be shown by everyone. Dahyun’s eyes landed on the far end pillar of the room and her eyes widen.

 

“Mina!!!” she shouted in alarm. It was as if she had woken from a deep slumber that she pushed away the guards who were holding her making them fly out because of her strength. She had no time to wonder what just happened and she ran towards Mina who looked like she had gone through a lot.

 

Before she could even get near to Mina, electric shock ran t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter