Chapter 9

A New Saga : The World of the Supernaturals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 9

Dahyun's POV


My body felt heavy as tried to open my eyes. I moved a little bit and got up when I suddenly felt a throbbing pain from my right neck I instinctly put my palm on it and I noticed it was bandaged. As much as my body was calling me to go back to bed I tried to fight it. I still pushed myself slowly and noticed that I was in a white silk nightdress barely covering my body. 

 

"You are not supposed to get up yet, Dahyun ah. What happened last night had taken a toll on your body" I heard Sana said as she appeared in the room where I was at. She was smilling and more relaxed unlike yesterday or the other days that I had seen her which her eyes only showed pain and remorse.

 

Sana was wearing a bathrobe and trying to dry her hair with a towel as she got near in the bed. She sat beside me and looked at me in a way I couldn't understand. I felt her hand cupped my face as she looked at me softly. The feeling of her touched made me helped me to relax and savor the feeling of having her beside me but then, a thought crossed my mind. It shouldn't be this way. I have no right and I am being selfish. With that in mind, I straightened myself as a removed her hand from me. I saw her smiling face turned into a frowning one.

 

"I have already given what you need, Alpha. Thank you for letting me rest here" I simply said as I put both my legs on the floor ready to stand up to get my clothes and leave. But momentarily loss my balance and felt dizzy, Sana caught me and push me softly to sit on the bed.

 

"You are not fully healed yet. Here drink this pill" Sana instructed but I declined.

 

"It is ok. I will just ask Mina to let me drink a bit of her blood and I will be healed. I cant take any oral medicines" I said remembering Mina while I push Sana's hand which was holding the pill and the glass of water away. She will understand once I explain properly to her. She always does.

 

I am thinking of Mina and how to explain to her about last night when I felt Sana grabbed my arm tightly. I looked at her questioningly and about to rebuke and I saw her eyes glaring at me. 

 

"Never ever mentioned her name infront of me, understood?" Sana said. She was trying to control her anger at me and I know why she was angry but then again , it was predictable.

 

"You have already marked me. Wouldn't that be enough ?" I asked her. 

 

Don't pretend that I have a placed in you. Stop acting like you care.

 

Sana looked at me questioningly as if she did not understand what I am trying to say. You always can't understand. And it is already too late for me to make you understand Sana.

 

Normal POV

 

Sana was on top of Dahyun and holding her tight. Just by hearing the name of that vampire from Dahyun's own lips made Sana angry. She did not want to hear Dahyun say any other woman's names unless it was hers. 

 

"When it comes to you, it is not enough. I want more Dahyun" Sana told Dahyun as her eyes are turning into golden once again. Dahyun narrowed her eyes at the sight. She knew what more Sana wanted and it was to fully claim her which she would not allow. 

 

Dahyun was about to pushed Sana away when she heard someone barging through the door destroying it on the process. As she looked on her side, she widen her eyes at the sight as she saw Mina panting heavily and her eyes had a murderous glint on it. 

 

"Mina!" Dahyun called her but the vampire didn't seem to hear her calling as the vampire saw both Sana and Dahyun in a compromising position which only made her mad wanting to kill the Alpha Queen.

 

Mina using her vampire speed dragged the Sana separating her to Dahyun as the vampire slammed her to the wall making it cracked.

 

Mina hold Sana's neck tightly as if strangling her.

 

"I'll never let you have her" Mina hissed angrily at her baring her fangs to show her superiority

 

Sana angril hissed back as her eyes turned to golden shade letting her inner wolf to surface. Sana harshly pushed Mina away from her and punched her straight in the face. If it was a human who received that punch, then he or she would be dead by now just by the force. Mina fall back slightly but punched her back as the two tried to scratch each other as they use their own speed in moving towards one another. 

 

Dahyun stood up watching them fought. She could not see the two properly as both of them were too fast for her human eyes. But she did notice that both of them was about to meet each other in the middle of the room , not hesitating and caring about what will hapen, Dahyun ran in the middle attempting to separate the tow of the them. She tried to grab both of their shoulders away from each other using her strength. She managed to pull them away a bit from each other which surprised the two creatures but then Dahyun could not held them back as she felt the pain from her neck. She clutched it making the bandage fell down on the process which resulted to Mina seeing the mark Sana made and there, she lost it.

 

Mina screamed in anger as she pushed away Dahyun making the doctor stumbled back and the vampire ignored it as she use her claws to stab Sana abdomen. Sana spat some blood but did not show any sign of pain as she grabbed Mina's arm pulling her towards her as she bit on it almost disarming the vampire's arm. Mina screamed in pain and Dahyun shouted at Sana.

 

"NO!! STOP IT SANA !" Dahyun shouted as she was about to ran and pull Sana away from Mina. Suddenly Momo with some of the elders, Chaeyoung with some of the hunters, Nayeon and Jeongyeon appeared on the scene and looking at the scenario they helped Dahyun separate the two but they stood in front of Sana as if protecting her from the vampire who fell down on her knees clutching her wounded arm. Dahyun on the other hand took a gun from Mina's side pocket and stood in front of her protecting her from everyone. 

 

Sana saw it and clenched her fists tightly clearly disappointed on how Dahyun chose to protect Mina instead of her but she did not show any sign of pain. She was in front of everyone so she must act like it did not affect her. She, with a busted lip, looked at the two with authority and anger. 

 

"Just what the hell is going on here!?" Chaeyoung exclaimed. She looked at Dahyun on her nightdress and looked at Sana on her bathrobe. Both looking defiantly at each other as if they were having a silent battle. She wondered what was the relationship of the two silently.

 

One of the elders notice the bite mark on Dahyun shoulders, "That mark ! It couldn't be that yo-you're our Alpha Queen's mate!? This can't be a human" the elder said completely against the idea of the alpha having a human mate.

 

Some of the elders, Chaeyoung and the hunters on the scene were surprised by the revelation except Momo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon who already knew about it. The elders was talking to each other and telling that the werewolf kingdom must not know. A human to be the mate of an alpha would cause some questions as this was the first time in the werewolf kingdom to have a different creature as a mate. 

 

Dahyun chuckled bitterly. Expecting this kind of reaction from others. She knew all along that she was Sana's mate. From the very moment Sana knew Dahyun was her mate, the young girl knew as well. The moment their eyes met, she saw Sana's eyes glint and how she restraint herself in moving towards to Dahyun. Her suspicions about her being the mate of Sana was proven to be true when she was about to visit Momo in the palace looking for comfort, she needed a friend to cry on because she was all alone ; she overheard Sana telling Momo about  her being her mate and how she rejected that idea. Dahyun felt the pain of being unwanted. The pain which she was familiar ever since she was a kid. She turned back and went back home before the two could notice her presence. 

 

When she first learned of Sana's order, she felt betrayed. She questioned herself ; Why was Sana not saying anything? Why was she not doing anything? Aren't mates supposed to be by each other supporting each other? She needed someone . She just lost her adopted parents. She was afraid to be alone but then Sana ordered all humans to leave the kingdom. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter