Chapter 33

A New Saga : The World of the Supernaturals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 33

*Made an edit because I mixed up Son Hak Gyu and Cha Seung Won*

 

Normal POV

*CLICK*

 

Mina having a sensitive hearing woke up from the faint sound. She looked up and looked at Dahyun who was almost done packing up with her research.

 

"Are we done here?" Mina asked while trying to supressed her yawned. The white coat on her shoulder almost fell on the floor.

 

"Yes, let me just take some samples with me and the rest will be given out to Chaeyoung" Dahyun said and one of the assistant came inside to receive instructions from her. The young assistant nodded eagerly and listening intently to Dr Kim's advice before bowing to bid goodbye.

 

"I am surprised you were able to fall asleep here" Dahyun said to Mina while motioning for her to follow her outside the laboratory. 

 

"I haven't had a good sleep until now... must be because you are here" Mina confessed softly then she smirked as she teasingly engulfed Dahyun by her waist for a backhugged.

 

"H-hey, will you behave yourself... others are looking at us" Dahyun scolded as she tried to push away Mina but the latter just ignored her attempt earning some looks from the few people who were passing by at the corridor.

 

Dahyun was too distracted with Mina as the latter kept on getting close to her in public but then the vampire suddenly stopped as if sensing something. She then turned around and looked forward.

 

The doctor then looked at the direction Mina was looking at then frowned. Not understanding why there were some of the hunters exiting Dr. Hong's laboratory carrying large aluminum cases. She then saw Cha Seung Won got out of the door and shook hands with old doctor. 

 

The two men noticed Dahyun and Mina's presence but Cha Seung Won gave a slight courtesy nod as he smirkingly gestured a goodbye to them.

 

"I don't really trust that man" Mina muttered but loud enough for Dahyun to hear.

 

Everyone can be monsters. They were all the same. Vampires, Werewolves and Humans...they are no different from each other. 

 

Dahyun agreed silently at Mina's remark. 

 

"Let's just go.There's no need to creat unncessary conflict here... " Dahyun said and dragged Mina towards the parking lot.

 

Dahyun drove towards a certain house which was part of the witch community in the kingdom. Confused, Mina followed the young woman as she got out from the car carrying her own blood sample. It was already closed to midnight and they were still outside of their home. Some of the hunter guards who were roaming around the kingdom stopped them for inspection since it was already way passed the curfew to still be going outside but when they saw the identification card of the Dr Kim Dahyun, they simply let her pass. 

 

While outside, Dahyun shivered in cold. She rubbed her hands together trying to create heat to atleast warm herself up. After a few minutes of waiting, Dahyun's phone began to ring. She answered it in front of Mina.

 

"We have been waiting here outside of your community"

 

"Yes, same place as before"

 

"I just need to hand it over to you then, I will return home soon "

 

"Alright, see you in abit"

 

Dahyun ended her call.

 

"Gahyeon? - The witch whom you've met during our mission together?" Mina verified hearing the conversation of the two since she was a vampire.

 

Not surprised by the question, Dahyun nodded.

 

"Yes, we became friends after the mission. She had been helpful to me in terms of doing some witch favors that I needed" the young doctor answered Mina.

 

" I never knew she is a friend of yours and I never knew you needed a witch" Mina stated looking into Dahyun's eyes as if she was studying her.

 

Dahyun let out a smile, "Mina...you never like interacting with others except for me...remember?"

 

"Oh" Mina uttered. 

 

"Don't worry, she is a good friend... I trust her like I trust you" Dahyun reassured Mina. But the vampire just narrowed her eyes at Dahyun. 

 

"So I am like only a trusted friend to you..." Mina accused then her contact lenses began to slowly dissolve in her eyes revealing her true eye colors. 

 

Before Dahyun could explain further, someone called out her name. She then looked to the the person calling her.

 

"Gahyeon!" Dahyun smiled and open her arms to welcome her witch friend. In excitement the witch girl, jumped into Dahyun's arms not minding the murderous glare of the vampire behind her.

 

"It is so good to see you... I haven't seen you like for several months. And last time, I only got your call about that journal" Gahyeon exclaimed.

 

"Yes, sorry about that ...welll...I have been busy..." Dahyun tried to tell of a decent excuse to her friend. Mina just looked at her like not believing her and looked at the vampire girl whom she knew.

 

"It has been a long time we have seen each other as well Mina..." the witch greeted her noticing the eyes of the vampire. She frowned at the sight earning a worried look towards her friend.

 

"It's complicated...but I can still handle it. Anyway, here...I need your help with this" Dahyun said getting to actual business. She hander her blood sample to the witch.

 

"My blood serves as a nullifying agent to the vampire venom. Hence, I was able to create a vaccine for the common kingdom. I need your help if possible you can track on the spell on my blood sample" Dahyun instructed which earned a confused look from Gahyeon and Mina's attention was then into what Dahyun was telling to the witch.

 

Noticing the confusion, Dahyun tried to explain further but in a hushed voice. She explained the incident that she encountered before with a vampire man in the forest in one of her missions and how a certain vampire doctor found out about her bewitched blood preventing her from becoming a vampire. Of course, not wanting to cause any drama and she was aware that Mina was listening...Dahyun left out some personal stories and just told the technicalities of how she came to the conclusion about her blood's role into the vaccine.

 

Phasmatos Siprum, Emnis Abortum, Fasila Quisa Exilum San.
Phasmatos Tribum, Melan Veras, Et Vasa Quisa, Exu Quisa.

 

Gahyeon uttered the strange phrase that Dahyun told her. It was written on the journal and the witch tried to decipher the meaning but had found nothing on her research.

 


"I figured that if we can learn how to do the spell that was on my blood then, it would be beneficial for the humans...."

 

"We won't have to use your blood anymore and create immunity instead" Mina ended the young doctor's conclusion fully understanding what Dahyun wanted. 

 

The young doctor nodded in agreement. She looked at her witch friend with determination.

 

"You are the only witch that I could count with this secret and I hope that you could help me. the vaccines that I have created just today were limited and possible to run out soon... we better think for a  solution and for a temporary aid" Dahyun said to Gahyeon holding both of her hands.

 

"But I don't understand...why me? There are powerful witches around like Nayeon or Jeongyeon...they are the best of the best" Gahyeon innocently asked.

 

Dahyun looked away and let go of Gahyeon's hands. 

 

"I don't want to impose too much on them... They have a lot on their plates already especially with Im Young Ae" Dahyun explained which thankfully, Gahyeon understood very well the situation.

 

The witch promised Dahyun that she would call her once she could find new information before they bid goodbye.

 

Mina was silently just watching Dahyun's back trying to process the new in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter