Chapter 7

A New Saga : The World of the Supernaturals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7

 

Normal POV


The meeting ended without an answer to the proposal of Nayeon's Grandmother. The proposal was genuine and aimed to unite all kingdoms. However, Sana had requested for the time to think about it and consult the elders of their kind about it. 


Everyone was dismissed and some head back immediately to their home to rest because of the long day they had.  Mina and Dahyun were walking along the corridor ready to go home and rest. "You seemed close to some of the high ranking officials of the werewolf kingdom" Mina said opening a topic about what she was curious about.


"Well, I was adopted by the royal guards of the previous alpha. I grew up with them and we used to be playments while I was in the palace" Dahyun told Mina as they continue to walk.


"No wonder that Momo wants to talk to you. I guess she wants to rekindle the friendship you two once had" Mina said as she recalled their encounter with Momo.


"But good thing you decline her invitation. I dont really like you smelling like a wet dog. Imagine me cuddling with you and just smelling you like a wet dog, eww" Mina said as she was disgusted by the idea of interacting with more werewolves. She had learned to tolerate Jun Ho but adding not one but potential more werewolves around her was just not something she would like.


Dahyun laughed at this and looked at Mina as they stopped walking, "Momo and I knew each other way back but I dont see any reason involving myself with them anymore. They have their duties and priorities to their own kind and I dont find any reason involving myself with them. And besides, I have you... nothing else is more important" Dahyun explained as she teased Mina who was gushing inside.


Dahyun smirked at the reaction and pinched Mina's nose as she told her how cute she was.


" I didn't know you knew about the chosen mate concept for the vampires. Honestly, I was surprised you introduced me like that to that wolf" Mina said changing the topic.


"Of course, it always fascinates me you know. The differents ideas of love in every creatures" Dahyun said. Mina looked at her urging her to explain further.


"I fully understand why we are being talked about by everyone. We took a  blood oath which for vampires, it was a sacred act. It is like marriage and a lifetime commitment. Unlike, werewolves who have mates given by their moon goddess ; Vampires have that privilege to choose their own mates. Once chosen, vampires will offer to their partner the blood oath. We kind of used the oath for other reason but I think by now, I know that both of us did not regret doing it. Who would have thought that some royal vampire will be so possessive of me?" Dahyun said teasingly.


"Stop it ! My gosh, I like it when you act innocent and not this know-it-all you. So all this time, you knew and just pretending that you have no idea what the others are talking about us?" Mina asked. They have been together for a couple of years but she still having a difficulty reading Dahyun like what she had thought, the doctor is a multifaceted being.


Dahyun just smiled at her innocently and Mina just looked at her with bewilderment.  


"Dahyun, would it be ok if I could borrow Mina for awhile? We just need to have a meeting about the mission we will have for the first attack." Jun Ho asked as he appeared out of nowhere. Dahyun looked at Mina who just nodded at her.


"Alright, I will just go look for Chaeyoung to bid my goodbye and leave first. I will wait in our house Mina-ya" Dahyun said and both Mina as well as Jun Ho went on opposite to where Dahyun was heading.


Dahyun then search for Chaeyoung. She tried calling her but it went straight to the voicemail. She then entered in an big office type room hoping to see Chaeyoung but no one was inside. She then turned around to leave the room when the person she was not expecting to see entered the room as they made eye contact.


Dahyun heard a clicking sound indicating that the person, who just entered, locked the door still maintaining the eye contact. Dahyun then bowed down to show respect.


"Good evening Alpha Queen" Dahyun said acknowledging the presence of Sana letting out a polite smile towards her.


Sana ignored her greeting and glared at her vehemently. The powerful woman walked towards Dahyun not losing her glare. She walked slowly but with powerful strides as she approached the young woman like a predator to its prey. 


Dahyun did not move or rather could attempt to make any movements.

 

Seeing Sana closely like this alone after so many years had let out an unexplainable feelings inside her.


Sana stopped right in front of her as they were inches apart, she tilted her head in sideways curiously looking at Dahyun observing all the visible changes that the girl had went through after all these years.  She then lifted her one arm as she took some strands of Dahyun's her to play with as she wrapped it on her fingers admiring the color.


"I see that you dyed your hair into blonde. But I like your natural hair more" Sana's husky voice filled the tensed room.

 

The sound which was causing Dahyun to wonder what the older girl was up to.


Dahyun narrowed her eyes at the sudden gesture that the Alpha was showing towards her. She then took the courage to step back and asked her, "I don't mean to disrespect but just what the hell are you trying to do?" 


"Nothing. It was just unfortunate that I was not able to talk to you awhile ago. I was so eager to have some time alone with you but unfortunately, there were too many prying eyes that might question me.... Not to mention there was a leech attached to you all the time" Sana said rather harshly for Dahyun's liking.


"Mina has a very valid reason why she was with me. If you are accusing her to be a spy then, you are wrong. She is with me and we have no intention in involving further to this war. We just want to help the best way we can. So I suggest that we both mind our own business  just like what we are doing before this" Dahyun defensively answered as she move away and tried to walk pass Sana who immediately blocked her way.


Sana then grabbed her arm and pulled her towards her. The simple contact

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter