Chapter 48

A New Saga : The World of the Supernaturals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 48

 

Normal POV


"One wrong move and the game is over. The Alpha has no choice but to comply. We must open the eyes of the Alpha of what is more important" Elder Chou said calmly sipping his red wine as he watched Dahyun's car sped off from the mansion.

 

Some of the elders behind him nodded anticipating the next plan. All of them support Elder Chou's plan to stop their beloved Alpha from making a huge mistake - the disgrace of having an alpha be mated to a human and bowing to human as a luna was something that they had never seen coming. As conservative as they were, they would do anything to protect their kind and of their alpha for this impurity. Unknowingly that Elder Chou had something more to gain at this, POWER.

---

Dahyun did not exactly know where to begin searching for Mina. She could have asked a witch to help her but what good it would do when her only witch friend was dead and the rest of the other witches view all vampires as enemy. Perhaps they were all their enemies even in Dahyun's eyes but with only some exemption, Mina and the late Dr Kim Jiwon.

 

She just hoped that the Sana, herself, would be able to help her out. She hoped that Mina would have a place she would call home. A home with no suspicious eyes watching her. A home she promised the vampire woman that she would receive from her. A home were they could live in peace and as a family.

 

An engine roaring broke her thoughts and she quickly hid behind a tree watching some cars stopped on the side of the main road. She saw some men appearing on the other side of the forest and entering the car before they sped off. She looked at the side where the men came out and her instincts were telling her to go to that path. 

 

She didn't mind being alone and doing things that could get her killed. She never minded about this as she should be looking for Mina in the first place.

 

After a while of walking, she noticed the part of the forest she was traversing to. There were a lot of signs of struggle and fighting. From the broken trunks, dried blood on the leaves and some bullet holes on the tree. Clearly, she knew that she was getting nearer. She put her one hand on her pocket grazing her hand on the cold metal necklace of Mina. Reminding her of the cold skin of Mina holding her whenever she needed comfort or she was stressed. Now was the time that she would be the one to hold her and be there towards the vampire. No matter what cost it would be.

 

Not far from where she was standing, Dahyun finally saw who she had looking for. She frowned at the weak sight of Mina. She gasped slightly at the wooden stake that was potruding on the vampire's chest. She ran thughtlessly towards Mina but then immediately swayed her body to the side and hid behind a tree when a man suddenly appeared walking around the vampire as if he was guarding her. Dahyun slowly and quietly took out her own gun attaching a silencer onto a muzzle and carefully adjust the hammer of the gun cautious at making any noise.

 

She then positioned herself turning her head to look backwards on the right side and on the left side. She checked if there were others near the man but concluded he was the only one in the area. Everything seemed to be so easy but right now, she did not have the time to think about the situation being a trap. She already saw Mina and helping her was what Dahyun could only think about.

 

A deep breath and then she ran as quick as she can followed by a one pull to the trigger. The man died instantly blood splurgingon his stomach as he looked at the woman whoshot her. His body twitching and there was blood coming from his mouth. Dead was approaching and Dahyun did not dare to look back at him but instead, focus on Mina. 

 

"Mina" Dahyun called cupping the vampire's face so that the weak woman could look at her.  Mina was sweating a lot, a very rare sight for a vampire. 

 

"Mina...Mina, come on...look at me. Can you hear me?" she was tapping Mina's face lightly hoping the girl would come to her senses. A little moan of pain escaped from the vampire's lips. Her eyes were still shut from the pain. One wrong move and the stake would touched her hear and she would be dead. 

 

Hearing that Dahyun calmed a bit. She knew how different the wooden stake to a normal wood. She looked around their surroundings and no enemies on sight. Strange.

 

"If you can understand me but do not have the strength to talk then, move your right finger even if a little. I need to know that you are hearing me so that we can both work together on how to take this thing off without me killing you" she instructed slowly to Mina taking time for the weak vampire to comprehend. After a few minutes, the said finger moved and Dahyun nodded in understanding.

 

Having been an expert on the anatomy and the functions of the body of different creatures, she knew what was needed to be done. Just enough strength and accuracy to save the vampire from becoming a permanent corpse. 

 

But first, Dahyun needed to secure enough blood for Mina to drink once she pulled it out. She looked on her side and saw the man who was still struggling to be alive. He was dying and there was no way for ther to survive unless he would be fed some vampire blood. However, given the two options between the dying humand and the dying vampire. Dahyun practically chose the latter. And so, she walked towards the man and grabbed his collar dragging him beside where Mina was stuck. The man struggled a little but he couldn't do anything. 

 

"Please..." he begged choking on his own blood stuck on his throat. Dahyun pretended not to hear. She let go of him and went back to Mina. His blood was not enough but it would prevent Mina from dying.

 

Dahyun then angled herself in front of the vampire. Her left her hand carefully preparing to push Mina's body and the other hand was to pull out quickly the wooden. Simultaneously, her hands did the work. Mina wailed in pain loudly feeling the object being pulled out from her body. 

 

Once it pulled out completetly, blood surged uncontrollably. The object blocked the quick regeneration of Mina's body. Weakly, Mina's body weight leaned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter