Chapter 15

A New Saga : The World of the Supernaturals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 15

Normal POV

 

Morning came and the two ate silently together both did not say anything to one another especially of what had transpired last night. Dahyun woke up alone in her bed and she did not mind about it. Sana then stood up as soon as Momo arrived together with some werewolves. 

 

"The car is ready Alpha Queen" Momo called out. Sana nodded headed outside the palace and immediately get inside the car.

 

Dahyun also stood up and took her walking cane to leave the dining room. She could feel the maids and other staffs in the room looking at her with curiousity with silent whispers but she chose to ignore them.

 

"Dahyun ah, Jihyo asked me to bring this to you" Momo said as she approached the young girl surprised that she had not left yet. 

 

"Ahmm...thanks.  Aren't you going with the Alpha to wherever she needs to be" Dahyun asked curiously. Momo let out a small smile.

 

"Yeah, I will be going now. But you know, you can ask one of men here if you want to drive around the city or visit Jihyo in the hospital. I know howboring it must be for you to just stay here" Momo stated which Dahyun nodded in thanks. Momo then said goodbye to Dahyun as she tapped Dahyun's head like of a little sister.

 

Dahyun watch Momo went to the car where the Alpha is and noticed that Sana was looking at her but turned away.

 

With a shrug, Dahyun went up to her room.

 

She opened the bag and it was the pain reliever that Sana asked Jihyo in a form of injectibles. She could not drink any tablets or pills hence, she would settle for the injectibles. She took one out and injected it to her injured leg. Minutes passed and the pain was gone much to her relief.

 

She went to the library to read some books but after a few hours of reading she got bored in the big palace with no one to talk to not that she was not used to not having someone to talk to her in this kingdom. She decided to approach one of the guards and told him if she could borrow a car. The guard rejected as it was not approved by the alpha but then, he offered a ride to where she was going. Dahyun accepted it and they drove to the hospital. 

 

 "I am surprise that your back here in the hospital, are you feeling pain ? Did the medicine I gave you did not work?" Jihyo suddenly asked as soon as she approached Dahyun in the reception area of the hospital.

 

"No unnie, I am ok. I am just bored. I dont have anything to do in the palace. I am surprised that the Alpha let me wonder around the kingdom and even allow me to visit you but with someone following me " Dahyun said as she pointed out some guards tailing her behind.

 

Jihyo laughed a little by Dahyun's small predicament. 

 

"You are not a prisoner here Dahyun ah" Jihyo stated the obvious to her.

 

"If you say so unnie" Dahyun said rolling her eyes at her. Jihyo just let a small smile and decided to tour Dahyun around the hospital and the research facility of the werewolf kingdom.

 

"This facility is not as big as the one in the common kingdom but the technology and number of research papers are on par with them" Jihyo explained as they walked around the building.

 

"And you don't have many patients here and staffs" Dahyun observed as every now and then, Jihyo was the receiving end of the courtesy of the staffs by bowing and she was the receiving end of curious eyes.

 

"Well, werewolves don't need hospital or medical care the same as the witches because of their ability to heal. The hospital exist as minor importance but we conduct research here especially about the supernaturals" Jihyo explained further. 

 

"What do you do nowadays here? You seemed to be pre occupied with something. I noticed that when I was admitted here" Dahyun curiously asked Jihyo. 

Jihyo then sheepishly smiled at Dahyun. "Dr Kim, you are one of the gifted doctors among the kingdom but I bit careless in regards of your research. I am trying to figure out the components of the anti venom you used to treat Myoui Mina's werewolf bite. The high officials of the werewolf kingdome and the elders were greatly alarmed with what you have discovered"

 

Dahyun narrowed her eyes at the explanation of Jihyo. It was true that she did not think the consequences of the cure she had invented but she thought that vampires need protection as well.

 

"It is not intended against the werewolves, unnie. I just need to treat Mina's wound clearly I won't let anything bad happen to her. In fact, I only created a small cure how did you get a hold of it?" Dahyun explained.

 

"Alpha ordered to get your things inside your house. Your scent and that vampire's scent was all over the place which the Alpha tasked me to go inside instead of her. I got curious about your research and found it. Luckily, no one has found it before me but it spread the word that you did something to heal the vampire from the Alpha's bite which could be very dangerous for you " Jihyo said and warned especially if the vampire kingdom take a hold of the knowledge Dahyun has about the cure from the werewolf bite.

 

"Creating a cure for the werewolf bite is not really needed. I know that. Werewolf bite does not have any effect against humans but to vampires it could be lethal, that is why no one is researching about it because it is something that they can take advantage against vampires but unnie, you must understand that not all vampires are enemies. There are good vampires that needed protection" Dahyun said.

 

"A knowledge can be a cursed or a blessing. It is up to the user how will they used it and I know Dahyun that you are a good doctor" Jihyo said reassuring the young doctor that she understood her. Jihyo hold Dahyun's shoulder in a comforting manner telling her that it was ok.

 

"Thank you unnie"

 

"I secured the remaining sample of that cure in our facility. No one could access it unless they have given authoritzation. Now that the kingdoms are open to coexist with different creatures we must take precaution" Jihyo explained to Dahyun. 

 

"Neh Dahyun, what do you say instead of lurking around this hospital and reading medical books, let us go to where the action took place?" Jihyo mischievously asked. Dahyun hesitantly asked, "And where exactly is that?" 

 

Jihyo smirked, "It's the training grounds for the werewolves. For sure the Alpha, Jeongyeon and Momo are there. They left in the morning am I right?" 

 

Dahyun nodded, "Yeah...but I did not bother to ask where"

 

"Let me take you there. As the Alpha's mate, I am sure you can be granted access" Jihyo said carelessly.

 

Dahyun narrowed her eyes at the word "mate". Clearly, she was still uncomfortable being regarded as such. She wondered why the Elders did not dare to say anything about her living in the palace.

 

They had arrived into deeper part of the kingdom. They entered what it looked like to be a secured facility and see some of the werewolves walking around in lines like a soliders and following their commander in front. Dahyun observed that everyone's eyes were turning into bright shade of colors as their wolves take over in control.  They were looking at her not with hostility but with a cautious regard.

 

"Just what are you doing here Jihyo and bringing Dahyun here with you?" Momo's voice was heard in frustration. 

 

"Relax, I am with her. She won't be harmed. Where is the Alpha? Does she know we are here?" Jihyo asked. 

 

"The Alpha is inside training. She had been training for a couple of hours now with some werewolves. She could smell Dahyun's scent already so might as well go inside" Momo instructed as she motioned for the two to follow them.

 

Dahyun was never in the training grounds for werewolves. As a human, she was forbidden to enter. She wanted to see her parents and check how it looked before but considering of her human nature it was the only thing that her parents apologetically refused for her to visit. She did not  push further for that subject  and everytime her parents left the house early  she buried herself in books or play with a young Sana.

 

Momo motioned for Jihyo and Dahyun to go inside the observation room while she went down to assist Sana with her training in case she needed help. The two both looked at Sana who was on her black pants and sports bra drowning in sweats as she sparred continuously against her elite guards.

 

Dahyun knew that Sana was indeed strong. With her built, the way she tackled her guards in a swift motion, the way she was calm in figuring out how to fight 10 elite guards at once against her. For an alpha, Dahyun could understand why she was being respected. She unknowingly thought about Mina and Sana's encounter before. Clearly, Mina was in no match against the alpha. If they were to run from her then , she knew it would be impossible for them to escape. Jihyo observed Dahyun as she looked at Sana. She observed how her hands turned into a tight fist clearly thinking of something. 

 

"Ever since the attack, Sana had trained herself relentlessly and with no rest. She became another person fit for the elders' expectations of an alpha. She was indeed the best and the strongest Alpha we have ever had. But sometimes, we miss the Old Sana" Jihyo softly said looking at Alpha as well.

 

"Wouldn't she hear you say that from the ground? You all have sensitive hearing" Dahyun asked.

 

"This room is intended for privacy Dahyun. She usually don't participate in these sparring sessions unless she wanted to clear her mind off. It looks like she has been so agitated ever since you came here" Jihyo said. Dahyun did not say anything.

 

"Did uncle Kim and auntie Kim teach you how to fight? They are elite guards for sure their daughter would learn a little bit of defending herself right?" Jihyo then asked changing the topic. Dahyun and Sana's eyes met as soon as the Alpha looked upward where she was. Her eyes were bright yellow. Sana decided to dismiss her guards as she stopped her training.

 

Dahyun then turned around focusing to Jihyo. 

 

"Yeah, mostly about defending myself around strong creatures like you. I don't really like violence" Dahyun answered as she leaned on the wall.

 

"Is that why  you chose to be a doctor? Chaeyoung told me that when you and her met, she thought you would want to be a hunter just like her but she was surprised to know that you were aiming for a doctor just what her father told her" Jihyo said.

 


Dahyun shrugged, "It was a career choice which fits for me"

 

Jihyo did not have time for further elaboration when Sana who was newly dressed and out of her training gear entered the room. Jihyo then stood up and bowed down in submission. Dahyun just looked at Sana awkwardly. 

 

"How was your day so far?" Sana asked clearly directing at Dahyun initiating a conversation.

 

"It was...uneventful" Dahyun answered her. Jihyo nudged Dahyun to further say something but the young doctor did not bother. 

 

Sana understood that and motioned for Dahyun to follow her alone in the office. With no other choice, Dahyun complied. The two walked together towards a certain room. Sana quietly went behind her big desk and took out two glasses to pour out some whiskey.

 

"I don't drink whiskey" Dahyun simply stated.

 

"I knew that. You already told me before but I have nothing to offer " Sana explained as she sat down on her chair looking at Dahyun who was standing.

 

Moments of silence were evident. Neither of the two wanted to say something. Until Dahyun broke the silence and let out a heavy sigh whiched earned her a criticizing look.

 

"Is this going to be our routine? Me trying to find ways to kill my time out of boredome while you go out somewhere to train or do your duties?" Dahyun asked frustratingly.

 

"What do you intend to suggest? Clearly going out of the kingdom on your own is out of the option" Sana calmly said.

 

"Come on Sana, let me live my life. Clearly we are both at loss here...with this mate thing, we dont know what do we do from each other" Dahyun frustratingly stated.

 

"I clearly know what do with this "mate thing" as what you call it Dahyun. I clearly know what I want to do with you here" Sana said implying something which Dahyun was not oblivious about it before she could retort back, one of the guards entered with alertness.

 

"Apologies Alpha Queen for the intrusion, there has been an emergency with the Common Kingdom. The riots from the vampire kingdom had turned into violence and some of the hunters decided to fight back" the guard reported.

 

In alertness, Sana stood up and asked everyone to prepare the cars to go to the Common Kingdom. Dahyun was about to follow but Sana stopped her. 

 

"Jihyo will take in charge while I am gone and you stay here" Sana ordered. 

 

"No, I am still part of the council and you cannot keep me in here. I need to check on the Common Kingdom and Chaeyoung" Dahyun said refusing Sana's order.

 

Sana narrowed her eyes at the stubborn doctor but then, Jihyo went to interrupt them knocking some sense to Sana explaining that Dahyun had every right to get involve with no choice remembering the talk she and Jihyo had before about Dahyun's arrival, Sana let Dahyun come with her.

 

So Sana, Momo , Dahyun and several werewolves went to the Common Kingdom to check and try to ease the tension.

 

At the Common Kingdom

 

It appeared to be a normal day for the citizens of the Common Kingdom ; humans, witches and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter