Chapter 42

A New Saga : The World of the Supernaturals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 42
 

At the Vampire Kingdom

The sun has not yet risen when Sana woke up. She carefully detached her arm which was securedly place on the waist of her mate who was sleeping soundly backfacing her. She kissed Dahyun's forehead and got up silently to prepare for their breakfast. Sana left the small bedroom and went to the kitchen. The small humbled place they were currently residing in the kingdom was offered by the oldest chief Choi. She initially rejected it not wanting to impose too much as they have done enough in helping them but the chief insisted showing great respect to the great alpha. 

 

After quite some time, Dahyun heard some faint noise outside of the room. With her eyes still closed, she stirred and panicked when she felt no one beside her. She immediately got up and wrapped herself with the blanket before going out of the room. 

 

And there, she saw Sana preparing food for the both of them like it was the normal thing to do. Sana turned around sensing her presence and smiled to her.

 

"Sorry, did I wake you?" Sana said which the young girl shook her head in denial.

 

"I was about to get up anyway...I never thought that you know how to cook" Dahyun said softly while rubbing her eyes sleepily. 

 

Sana internally smiled at the cute sight of Dahyun. She walked closer to Dahyun and stole a peck on the latter's lips.

 

"Well, am I fast learner...you look cute this morning by the way" Sana complimented Dahyun who was shocked from the kiss.

 

"Have a seat. I am about to set the table after this" Sana said turning back to what she was doing.

 

"Let me help you. I can set the table" Dahyun offered but immediately went forward to get clean plates not waiting for Sana's confirmation. The alpha smiled and proceed to return stirring the soup she made while humming.

 

Once everything was done. They both sat and enjoyed their meal creating small talks.

 

"Are you sure it is safe to still roam around the palace? What if someone recognizes you?" Dahyun asked.

 

"I am with some of the werewolves here. We are almost done formulating plans to get to the great witch. She is our only bet from getting out of here" Sana explained.

 

"How about the others? The werewolves and the other humans?" Dahyun asked recalling what Sana had told her about the plan to escape together with Im Young Ae. 

Sana put down what she was eating and was silent for a minute. She then looked determined to Dahyun and reached out for her hand for support.

 

"I will see to it that we will rescue all of them. We will win this war and no one will suffer at the hands of these corrupt vampires" Sana said with all her determination. And Dahyun believed in her. 

 

They then went out to meet the others in the underground where they held their secret meetings. Sana introduced Dahyun to the one who took care of her, the human named Choi and the rest of the humans who welcome her wholeheartedly, glad that she was feeling better.

 

Sana then introduced her to Taecyeon and the other werewolves who bowed in respect calling her as luna. She blushed not expecting everyone to know and accept that the great alpha has a human for a mate. She looked at everyone smiling at her and telling her that it was never an unusual thing. Sana clasped her hand tightly looking at her with assurance.

 

The Alpha then bid goodbye at Dahyun and proceed to disguise herself as part of the werewolf slaves. All the werewolves now left for work while the humans tend to go what they were tasked to do in the kingdom.

 

The oldest human named Choi and her were the only ones left. 

 

"It is best for you to stay  unnoticed as much as possible. Humans like us do not have the strength as the werewolves hence, we either considered to be food or their pet to order around" Choi advised.

 

Dahyun nodded attentively."Thank you for your assistance despite of the risk" she said to Choi.

 

The old man smiled softly at the young woman and patted her head.

 

"You have gone through so much, my child." he said to Dahyun

 

Dahyun just looked at him in wonder not understanding what he meant by that.

 

---


The day has passed and everyone was starting to arrive and going down to their secret meeting place. Dahyun could see the weary faces of her fellow humans who faintly smiled at her out of respect. Some were too tired to bother to notice her. 

 

Choi frowned at this and noticed the tense atmosphere. 

 

"What happened?" he asked one of his comrades. 

 

"One of our kind got killed last night. The witch Kim Byung Chul killed the person serving Im Young Ae." One of the humans said mourning for the lost of another life.

 

"They are looking for her and the Alpha. They were interrogating all of us" another human reported. 

 

Dahyun took a sharp breath at this report. She knew that sooner or later the vampires would find them and she worried greatly about those who helped them up.

 

All of the people present murmured in fear about what will happen next. Choi and some other humans tried to calm them down so that the vampires would not hear their voices too much.

 

"Move, Move"

 

"Give way , give way"

 

Some of the werewolfes said urgently as they carried some humans and werewolves who were badly beaten. The others gasped at the sight of the victims.

 

"What happened to them?" Dahyun took the courage to step up and talk. 

 

"The vampires were trying to get information from us about your whereabouts. They had your picture but no pictures for the Alpha" Taecyeon stated pointing our for his men to lay down all the injured to those make shift beds some were instructed to put a cloth on the floor for the other injured men.

 

Some cried seeing who were the injured ones. They tried to muffled their cries looking upon their loved ones writing in pain.

 

Choi went to one of the victims and Dahyun followed to observe their condition.

 

"Grandfather Choi, how bad is it? Would my husband be ok ?" a woman looked at the old man with hopeful eyes. 

 

"I am no expert at these kind of difficult wounds cause by the vampires. The skin was too damage and we do not have any healing potion anymore" he said dejectedly.

 

"Mr Choi, can I step in and check them one by one?" Dahyun asked politely. They looked at her questioningly.

 

"It's alrght, I am a doctor. Let me check what I can do and hoping if some of you can assist me" Dahyun said not waiting for the responses of everyone.

 

She looked at the first victim who's skin was deeply cut open on his stomach. Dahyun asked for a scissors, basin of water and a clean towel. 

 

One of the victims's wife

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter