Chapter 38

A New Saga : The World of the Supernaturals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 38

Normal POV

 

Mina's wound was closing up and healing because of her vampire ability. She thanked Momo for her assistance and as soon as she was able to walk on her own, she separated from the werewolf woman. 

 

"You know that I am not gonna attack or ambush you at your vulnerable state. My kind especially me is not the type to prey on the weak" Momo said to Mina noticing how badly the vampire wanted to get away from her. She thought by now the young vampire woman would be comfortable of her presence after all the joint missions they went together but it looked like she was wrong. 

 

Momo observed her from a distance. She could see how exhausted and worn out the vampire was from the fight. It was an intense fight and the enemy was no like other vampires she had encountered. 

 

She had not seen the full fight but indeed by observing the area they fought in, she knew it was something like a fight of power. Thinking about it, were there a lot of vampires as strong as Mina or stronger than her? If yes, they wonder if an alpha strength was enough to take them all down. 

 

Her thoughts were then halted when Mina suddenly vanished in her eye. And so, she followed using the same speed that the vampire had.

 

She stopped just right behind Mina whose face seemed to brighten up looking ahead.

 

"Dahyun ah" Mina called out and Momo looked ahead.

 

Dahyun turned to their direction and recognized the two creatures immediately. She was holding a little girl's hand on her right. While Sana was not far from her with some of the survivors - some hunters, witches and fellow werewolves. 

 

Momo bowed her head lightly to greet her alpha and Sana returned the gesture lightly. Her face stoic looking at Dahyun. Momo noticed Sana's clenched fist which was getting paler and paler by how tight she was clenching. 

 

As soon as Dahyun heard Mina's voice from afar calling her out, she immediately turned and ran toward's Mina while dragging little Sara with her. The doctor and Mina hugged each other not caring if others could see. 

 

For the other survivors who had been in the Common Kingdom, it was pretty normal sight for the two to be together and to have that kind of relationship. 

 

But for Sana, it took so much restraint for her not to react to the sudden action of her mate considering that she was infront of the other survivors. It was an unpleasant feeling. 

 

However, as an alpha it was not the right time to focus on her personal feelings but she needed to remain as a leader and be in charge in taking the survivors to her kingdom.

 

Mina cupped Dahyun's face with both of her hands,  checking her condition. She frowned when could smell Dahyun's fresh blood. Then her eyes fall on Dahyun's left arm which was still angled in a weird way.

 

"You're hurt badly. When are you going to stop pushing your body too much" Mina scolded her as she instinctively bit her wrist to give away to Dahyun to heal her. 

 

They heard a low growl and Dahyun tensed up. Sana was glaring at them. Her eyes were glowing like of her inner werewolf. Mina in return glared at the woman she did not like the most. 

 

"I-it's ok Mina. I can still hold up and I can be treated when we get to the werewolf kingdom" Dahyun said politely rejecting Mina's blood and taking the attention to her. She knew it would not be a good idea for her to be seen taking blood in front of everyone especially in front of Sana. 

 

Blood sharing was an intimate act. She took something from her pocket and gave a small bottle of her blood to Mina.

 

"Drink this. It's the only one I have right now for you" Dahyun said. Mina took it from the doctor's palm. She then looked at the little girl who was clutching Dahyun's leg trying to hide her presence. She recognized the little girl.

 

Mina crouched down and smiled softly at the girl. 

 

"Sara, it's me... don't you recognize Mina unnie" Mina greeted politely. She wondered about the little girl. 

 

"U-unnie" Sara said a little bit hesitant but looked into Mina's eyes directly. When she noticed that it was the Mina unnie she met before and the only vampire right now, she let go Dahyun's leg and ran to Mina's arm. 

 

Mina hugged the little girl and carried her while she stood up.

 

"Shh... don't worry. Your Dahyun unnie and me will protect you so, don't be scared" Mina said comforting the young vampire in her arms. Dahyun got closer to them and put her right hand on Sara's head to it gently. 

 

The little girl was still shocked because of what was happening. Telling Mina what happened to her now dead parents and the vampire community. Both women listened and tried to comfort the little girl hoping that she would feel safe in their hands. Forgetting the people who were watching their little reunion and their heartwarming love to each other like a family.

 

Sana did like the sight at all. The three of them looked like in their own little world unaware of the prying eyes that surrounded them. She took a deep breath composing herself not to show any weak emotions in front of her people. She trudged towards them with a tight chest but a determination to break the sight in front of her.

 

"Dahyun.."she called her mate and motioned her to be near her. Both Sana and Mina glared at each other. Mina wanted to say something but the young doctor eyed her as a warning. 

 

Dahyun knew the possibility of Mina and Sara not being able to enter the werewolf kingdom but she would try to talk and convince Sana to give them permission. So she would do anything to be on the good side of the Alpha for the sake of the two and Mina should do the same even if it hurt her pride to be asking favors from a werewolf especially from the Alpha herself. 

 

Dahyun went beside Sana on their way to the border. All of them walked silently but in alertness. 

 

"Chaeyoung is safe and being taken care of by Jihyo. Tzuyu was there to oversee everything with the survivors" Sana said to Dahyun who was walking along side her. 

 

As soon as Tzuyu mind linked her about her situation with the survivors especially about Chaeyoung, Sana wasted no time to share it to Dahyun. She knew that Chaeyoung was one of Dahyun's closest friend and she wanted to be the bearer of the good news just to take a glimpse of Dahyun's smile. And she succeeded. It was small but a rewarding sight for Sana.

 

"Thank you, that'sa wonderful news Sa--I mean Alpha" Dahyun said almost slipping out how she addressed Sana when they were alone together. Since everybody can hear them and she was surrounded with creatures with sensitive hearing, she made it to the point to make an effort to address her as an Alpha as a respect to the werewolf kind. 

 

The general werewolves heard about a rumor about Dahyun being the Alpha's mate. It was neither confirmed and denied in public only those who were working closely to the Alpha knew of Dahyun's role in Sana's life which has already created tension. 

 

Sana simply nodded and looked ahead ignoring the gnawing feeling inside her. 

 

They could see that a lot of groups from the Common Kingdom coming to the border. They paid respect to the Alpha as they approached the border. Jihyo, Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Tzuyu were in the border welcoming them together with group of werewolves and witches ready to fight. The atmosphere was tense and unpredictable. The moon was so bright lighting their way to the border. All seemed to be peaceful and with no sign of enemies but they can never let their guard now not until they were inside the kingdom. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter