Chapter 24

A New Saga : The World of the Supernaturals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 24

Normal POV

Mina carried Dahyun and used her vampire speed to get near in front of the palace. As soon as they arrived, Dahyun got off and went to Chaeyoung who was busy manhandling some nosferatus. She picked up a gun from her hidden pocket and shot the Nosferatus down.

 

"You're bleeding!" Dahyun exclaimed as she saw Chaeyoung's right arm bleeding.  The latter was clutching on to it tightly.

 

"Don't worry, it is just a minor scratch" Chaeyoung said letting out a small smile trying to hide her discomfort from the pain. Not believeing, Dahyun grabbed her hand and observed it. Chaeyoung's arm had 4 deep claw wounds from the fight she had with Nosferatus.

 

Dahyun called Mina who went to by her side as soon as she heard the doctor said her name. She also observed CHaeyoung's wound. Mina then hissed knowing that the wound was a bit too deep.

 

"Find me some water to pour to this wound" Dahyun instructed Mina and with no hesitation, the vampire girl nodded. Chaeyoung tried to protest that she was fine and there were much more important things to do than do some first aid treatment for her. Dahyun looked at her like she was crazy.

 

"Are you seeing this wound? If I don't treat this now, you will end up having one arm for the rest of your lives" Dahyun explained to her as if she was telling it to a little kid who could not understand the gravity of her situation.

 

Before Chayeoung could even retort, some Nosferatus approached them. Sensing the danger, Dahyun saw some of the hunters trying to kill vampires as many as they can. She called out to them and instructed them.

 

"Cover us!" Dahyun simply ordered as she dragged Chaeyoung to get away from the open area they were. She motioned for the girl to sit down while leaning on the tree as she tore some of Chaeyoung's sleeve which was attached on her deep wound. Mina then found them and gave the bottled water to her. Dahyun immediately, pour the water on her wound as she hissed in pain. Dahyun then tore a piece of her shirt and covered the wound tightly to stop the blleding.

 

Mina just watched a few steps away from where the  two humans were. Afraid that her inner dark beast became eager to come out. She was trying to supress it. The smell of blood did nothing to bring out this beast and her craving. But only the sight of the blood smeared all over Dahyun's porcelain skin was driving her inner beast insane - a struggle that was always haunting her dark mind. Oh how her inner desires always imagined the young doctor trapped forever in her arms not being able to let go. How she longed to run her tongue all over Dahyun's body marking every corner as her own as she bit her  in places where only she could see hearing her whimper again and again as she begged her not to let go. An imagination of desire and possession that she kept within her begging to turn it into reality.

 

Mina's dark and sinful thoughts were then disappeared as soon as she felt Dahyun's hand gripped her arm.

 

"Are you ok, Mina? I called you several times and you were just staring into space?" Dahyun said with concern. Mina looked at Dahyun's bloody hand on her arm and the latter immediately let go.

 

"Opps.. sorry, I put a temporary bandage on Chaeyoung's hand maybe a witch - Nayeon unnie or Jeongyeon unnie could heal her completely. We have to find them and get inside the castle" Dahyun said as she wiped her hand on her black pants attempting to remove Chaeyoung's dried blood.

 

"Are you sure you can still hold on your own?" Mina asked looking at Chaeyoung's wounded arm. Chaeyoung scoffed at this irritated on how the vampire thought that a mere wound could hold her back.

 

"This is nothing compared to what I can still do to those leeches...no offense though, Mina" Chaeyoung said smirking at her.

 

The vampire could only roll her eyes at her. "I couldn't care less" she said as she crossed her arms.

 

"Ok , enough we have important matters to do than to hear you two bickering in front of me again...geesh, here I am thinking that you two would be best buddy when I was gone" Dahyun muttered as she turned her back on the two proceeding to go back to the open field where the fight was going on. 

 

She was about to take a step when a loud dark roar was heard all over the witch kingdom. She knew perfectly who it was from and without thinking and ignoring Chaeyoung and Mina's call she ran to where the source of the angry roar.

 

"Sana"

 

---

 

The alpha queen was running wildly and fast as her 4 legs could do. As soon as she heard Jun Ho's loud howling pain, she immediately went to where he was hoping to save her loyal subject to whatever pain he was being subject to. 

 

Momo was also with her  and was on alert while trying to clear all the vampires that came in front of them. Sana did not pay any attention to these weak creatures as she only had one goal in mind.

 

As both of the powerful werewolves reached their target destination, the smell of Jun Ho's blood occupied their sent. Sana looked around her eyes narrowing at sight of a white haired vampire laughing drenched in blood. She looked at the body on the floor and saw Jun Ho dead on the floor unrecognizable and some of her pack members dead missing some limb if not their heads - blood splashed all over. 

 

Anger and hatred towards the vile creacture built inside of her thinking of ways she wanted the vampire's death to be in most torturous ways she could think of to aveng her people. Her inner wolf unleashing a deathly snarl at the vampire catching his attention as he widely smirked knowing who was in front of him - the almight Alpha Queen of the Werewolf Pack. Every pack members, witches and even some warlock traitors stepped back afraid to be on the wrath of the powerful wolf.

 

"Well.. well...welll, looks like I will be catching a big hunt tonight, Alpha Queen" Vernon playfull said as he tilted his head looking at the black wolf while he faked a courtesy bow to her.

 

This only made Sana growled more in anger. She was huffing, breathing heavily building an unimaginable anger within her. She prepared herself as she closed her eyes turning to her human form and as she opened her eyes, it was not the hazel brown eyes that people got to see often but a cold and  unforgiving eyes of her wolf. 

 

Seeing how the Alpha Queen transformed back into her human forms just as before she turned into wolf. Everyone could easily noticed the sharp beauty that the Alpha Queen possessed. It was no question that indeed that the Moon Goddess had bestowed her time cultivating the creation of the alpha in front of everyone. 

 

Vernon seeing the alpha transformed felt insulted. He scoffed and looked at the Alpha Queen with disgust.

 

"A woman who thinks she could beat me in her human form. Tsk ! Don't make me a laugh...how dare you to underestimate me out of all the vampires here. I'll show you what a monster I can be" Vernon said cursing in front of Sana.

 

The Alpha Queen just looked at the mad man dangerously with no emotion only the desire of killing the vampire. The man in front of her clearly had no idea what an Alpha like her could do. All the vampires had no idea about her capabilities. 

 

For years she was apart from her mate, she did not fight using her wolf form. She was denied of the transformation the moment she turned her back on her mate. A secret only a few knew of this handicap nonetheless, she made sure for herself of the power she deserved to have.

 

She had learned how to hone her inner beast powers and cultivated it within her. She fought with her human form but with the invincibility of the alpha werewolf - a feat only the greatest alpha could ever master not even the elders could teach her.

 

Before Vernon could say anything further, Sana used her speed and walked in front of the vampire piercing her hand into his body. Vernon wailed in pain as he used his claws to try and slashed Sana's face. The alpha queen calmly jumped back away from her with no sweat watching Vernon writhed in pain. 

 

"I missed the heart" she said her tone was cold and uncaring the usual alpha her pack sees during the fight. 

 

Vernon tightly clutched the side of his chest as a deep hole on his body was causing his blood to splash out. He looked at the calm Sana and trembled a bit then he laughed like a mad man.

 

He chuckled completely out of his mind and charged at the werewolf using his speed. He went behind her and grabbed her neck trying to pull it from her main body. Sana struggled a little but she easily manuevered her body twisting while she turned around to tightly hold on to the vampire and without warning her own sharp canines bit down Vernon's neck ripping  his flesh on purpose as she pulled away before throwing the vampire's body slamming it to the tree.

 

Just as easily as that everyone surrounding them could see the power the Alpha Queen possessed. She could easily disposed any powerful vampire in front of her and with this, the warlocks  and Nosferatus fled from the scene afraid of the punishment that would bestow upon them from the council. 

 

Vernon tried to get up but he could only stumbled cursing and laughing pathetically at his own state. He leaned back on the tree as he watched the Alpha Queen approached him slowly. 

 

Sana was standing infront of him and grabbed him by his neck. Vernon did not have the strength to struggle anymore but still He would not let himself be killed like this.

 

With blood flowing into his mouth, he just chuckled while gripping onto the hand that was clutching his neck.

 

"Do you think you can just kill me easily like this?" Vernon chuckled weakly and Sana tilted her head watching her prey coughed out blood.

 

Her eyes were still of her inner beast.

 

"You are just a pawn in this war. Do you really think that someone like you could easily beat me?" Sana said to him coldly.

 

Vernon smiled, "You may think that you are that powerful but you will meet your match soon. You have no match for her. Soon, our queen will rise to rule this world'

 

"Too bad, you won't see how wrong you are" Sana simply said snapping his neck and she let go of his body.

 

The vampire was not completely gone she knew this very well.

 

Sana looked around the witch kingdom. It was a devastating sight. Everything was destroyed and a lot died not just from her own. It would take too long before the kingdom would recover.

 

Looking at Nayeon and Jeongyeon who were watching the whole fight, Sana began to approach them.

 

The Alpha Queen saw the devastating looked the two had beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter