Eight

A Love She Deserves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks before the wedding...

Hye Yeon is bored. Song Yi couldn't make up her mind. She's been fitting dresses for two hours. She's hard to please.

"Hye Yeon-ah, help me out, please? Which one, this ivory one or this cream one?" Song Yi asked her. Hye Yeon sighed. She asked her too on the dresses she fit before that.

"Unnie, you asked me that, and yet, we're still here." she whined.

"Yah. I need to look perfect." Song Yi points out and looks at herself in the huge mirror. "Unnie, it's not your wedding. It's Ava and Young Jae's. It's bad that you will be more beautiful than the bride. The bride should be the most beautiful one at that event."

Song Yi puffed. "Well, I can't do that. I have an image to take care of." Song Yi went again to fit another dress. Suddenly, Gwang Jae arrived and he's not alone. He's with Lee Jung Woo. Hye Yeon stood up and greets them.

"Hi."

Gwang Jae hugged his sister and let her go. Hye Yeon waved at Jung Woo. Gwang Jae looked around and to Hye Yeon. "Where's Song Yi?" Hye Yeon rolled her eyes and jerks her head towards the dressing room "Fitting dresses for the nth time."

"Yah... Why does she need to be extravagant? It's a private event and the media are not allowed on the premises." Gwang Jae shook his head. "How about you, have you chosen a dress for the reception?"

"Yes, Oppa. It wasn't that hard." she smiles and looked at Jung Woo. "Jung Woo-ssi, what are you doing here?" she asked Jung Woo.

"I just saw Cha PD and he said he's going to meet you so I joined him to see you." Jung Woo said. He looks around and sighed. "Young Jae and Ava send me an invitation but I can't go. I have to attend a fashion event that day in Japan. I was hoping that I will be your date again." he pouted which makes Hye Yeon smiles. "It's fine. It's work, and Young Jae and Ava will understand." she assures him.

"Hye Yeon-ah!" Song Yi calls her.

"Yes, Unnie?"

"Come here and help me, please."

Hye Yeon shrugged and excuses herself. Jung Woo sat on the sofa along with Gwang Jae who's reading his email. After a few minutes, Song Yi comes out wearing an old rose dress. It fits her well. Then, Hye Yeon comes out wearing a pale pink dress. Jung Woo stares at her. It's just a simple dress but she looks like a youthful bride. Both of them faced the mirror.

"Yeobo, what do you think?" Song Yi asked she look at her husband. Gwang Jae stood up and walk towards Song Yi. "It's beautiful. Simple but elegant."

"Really?" Song Yi grins. Gwang Jae nods and smiles at his wife. He opens the camera of his phone and took pictures of her, wherein she gladly pose for him. Hye Yeon looked at Jung Woo. She gave him a curtsy that made him smile. He also approaches Hye Yeon.

"Yah... I suddenly want to cancel my flight to Japan. You're so beautiful."

Hye Yeon laughs and cutely punches Jung Woo's arm. "It's just a dress, Oppa."

Song Yi looked at Jung Woo and Hye Yeon. "Omo! Did you call him Oppa? Are you finally dating?" she asked while looking excited. Gwang Jae is smiling which is a good thing.

"I've been calling him Oppa since Shin Bi's birthday. You just didn't know."

"So what? Are you dating?" Gwang Jae asked.

Jung Woo shook his head. "No, I'm still pursuing her." He looked at Hye Yeon lovingly.

"Yah! Yeobo, take a picture of them. Aigoo! You look good together!" Song Yi pushes her husband. Hye Yeon and Jung Woo laughed. Jung Woo gave his phone so Gwang Jae can take their photos. They took many shots. Linking their arms, his band on her back, side by side and facing each other.

Hye Yeon admits that she's comfortable now around Jung Woo. He's not the celebrity with her. He gave her normality in pursuing her and he made her feel special. Hye Yeon didn't know yet but Lee Jung Woo is a dear friend to her.

After the fitting, Jung Woo invites them for lunch. They had lunch in a ramen house. They also went to a coffee shop to have some coffee. Later, Song Yi and Gwang Jae left first. Jung Woo asked Hye Yeon if they can go for a drive. She agrees.

Jung Woo brought Hye Yeon to Seokcheon Lake. They stroll around the lake while having a conversation. The laughed with funny stories and have a deep conversation about serious topics. Then they sat on a bench while looking at the lake.

"It's beautiful here." Hye Yeon as she looks at the lake. Jung Woo, on the other hand, is looking at her. "Yes, it's beautiful." They are sitting just an arm away with each other. It's sunset and it's getting dark.

Jung Woo sighs. "I hope I can attend the wedding with you." Hye Yeon smiles. "I like that. But work is work. You are expected there." she said.

"I hope you catch the bouquet though." Jung Woo smirks. Hye Yeon looked at him and laughed. "And then what?" Jung Woo just shrugged and chuckles. Hye Yeon shook her head. "You're being silly again."

"I'm a fool around you, Hye Yeon-ah." he declares.

Hye Yeon teases him "Oh... Should you still wait for me? I'm making you foolish." Jung Woo moves to sit facing her. "I like being foolish around you. It makes me happy. You make me happy."

Hye Yeon looks at him and faces him too. "Jung Woo-ssi, do you still like me even I make you feel silly?"

"Yes."

Hye Yeon blushes because of his straightforwardness.

"I like you, Choi Hye Yeon-ssi. And I will pursue you until you like me back. I will wait until you're ready to date me and be with me." he assured her. Hye Yeon gave him a shy smile. Jung Woo took her right hand and caresses it for a while.

"I will do my best to make you happy, to protect you, and love you every day that we are together. Even we're both busy, if you need me, silly or serious stuff, I will be there for you in any way possible." Jung Woo then raises her hand and pull it gently closer to his face. He kisses the back of her hand and holds it with both of his hand.

"I'm falling in love with you."

Hye Yeon was shocked. "Jung Woo."

He smiles at her as he continues to hold her hand. "I can't help it. I never meet anyone like you. And I have never been like this towards a woman. I like you so much that I can't help myself to fall in love with you."

Hye Yeon is speechless. He just declared his feelings for her. He's falling in love with her. Lee Jung Woo, Korea's Top Celebrity, is falling in love with Choi Hye Yeon, an ordinary woman who works as a Production Assitant. Hye Yeon sighs.

"Did I overwhelm you?" Jung Woo asked as he let go of her hand. She tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. "A bit. But it's fine." she said and smiles at him. "When will you be back?" she asked. Jung Woo was a bit surprised by how she changes the topic. "Three days after the wedding. But I have prior commitment upon my arrival." he said. Hye Yeon thinks for a while before she speaks again. "Can you make time for me? I would love to cook for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter