Sixteen

A Love She Deserves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! You're going to attend Bigbang's concert with V.I.P. pass but you're sulking?" Gwang Jae said while looking at the rear mirror, looking at Hye Yeon on the back seat as he drives her and Song Yi to the venue.

Jung Woo surprised her when he gave her three V.I.P. tickets for Bigbang concert. He told her that it also includes a backstage pass wherein they can meet Bigbang. Jung Woo said that it's his 100th-day gift for her since he's not around during there 100th-day celebration because of his work abroad.

"It could have been better if he's here." Hye Yeon said as she looks outside the window.

"He wants that too, but work is work. Didn't he told you that he'll make up to you when he gets back?" Song Yi points out. Hye Yeon just sighs and look at the Bigbang torch she's holding. It's a dream come true for her to meet Bigbang. She's a big fan of them since they debuted.

"By the way, is Atty. Go there already there?" Song Yi asked.

"Yes. Tae Sun is with him. He'll leave when we arrived." Hye Yeon mutters.

Gwang Jae sighs happily. "What a sweet guy. I could have been friend with him for years now if you didn't keep him from us." Gwang Jae said.

Hye Yeon rolls her eyes. "You're already friends now along with Dong Joon-ssi and Jung Woo. Aren't that enough?" Hye Yeon teases his brother.

"Yes." Gwang Jae bites back. Song Yi just laughs at the siblings.

They arrived at the concert venue. Gwang Jae parked the car first and they walk towards the V.I.P. entrance. Ye Won and Tae Sun are already there. Ye Won dress up for the concert. She's wearing a Bigbang t-shirt and a pilot jacket, denim pants, and boots. She also has the Bigbang light stick.

"Gwang Jae-Hyung." Tae Sun greets Gwang Jae. They shook hands. "Did you wait for long?" Gwang Jae asked. Tae Sun shook his head. "No, we're just 5 minutes early."

"Hye Yeon-ah!" Ye Won calls her then embraces her. "Thank you for inviting me. I want to see this concert but the tickets are expensive. I didn't want to buy the cheaper one because it's too far away." Ye Won said and let go of her.

Hye Yeon smiles at her. "It's fine. I'm glad you came. It will be fun if Ji Eun is also here but she's in France now to shop for her wedding dress." Hye Yeon mutters.

Ye Won nodded. "Yes. But she said we will have a girls' day out. She wants us to join her on her spa day. I think that will be amazing." Ye Won said excitedly.

Hye Yeon, Ye Won, and Ji Eun become really good friends. They have lunch together, they go shopping, and they even help Ji Eun plan her wedding. They sometimes visit Hye Yeon in KEBN or Ye Won in the hall of justice.

Dong Joon, Tae Sun and Jung Woo become golf and gym buddies. They even include Gwang Jae. Gwang Jae becomes close with Tae Sun because of his admirable personality.

"Okay, kids. Let's go inside so we can meet the band before the show starts." Song Yi said as she wears her sunglasses and took out her own Bigbang light stick. Ye Won and Hye Yeon giggled. Ye Won says goodbye to Tae Sun, Song Yi did too to her husband. Hye Yeon waved goodbye to Tae Sun and Gwang Jae and the three ladies enter the V.I.P. entrance.

One of Bigbang staff briefs them about their V.I.P. pass. He tours them on backstage, the sound booth and the location where they will watch the concert. A few moments later, the staff leads them to Bigbang's waiting room. Song Yi is just poise as ever but Ye Won and Hye Yeon look excited. The staff opens the door to them and introduce them.

"Guys, Jeon Song Yi-ssi, Go Ye Won-ssi, and Choi Hye Yeon-ssi are here. Ladies, Bigbang." the staff said as he steps aside. Song Yi, Ye Won, and Hye Yeon enter the room. Both Ye Won and Hye Yeon feel like the world stopped upon seeing GD, Taeyang, T.O.P, Daesung and Seungri. The gentlemen stood up and bow to them. The ladies bows back.

Seungri approaches Song Yi. "Hello, Jeon Song Yi-ssi. I'm a big fan of you." Seungri said. Song Yi smiles and shook his hand. "I'm a fan of your band too. I saw your appearance in Running Man recently. It's hilarious." Song Yi laughs. Seungri asks her to sit as they talk about variety show.

Daesung greets Ye Won. "Hi. Thank you for coming to our concert."

"The pleasure is mine. Hye Yeon-ssi invited me. I'm glad she did" Ye Won said.

"One of our staff told me that you're a lawyer, is that true?" Daesung asked. Ye Won nodded. "Yes. I've been active for a few years." she explains. Daesung asks some question to her.

GD, Tae Yang, and T.O.P approach Hye Yeon. Hye Yeon bows to them. GD is the first to greet her. "Hi, Choi Hye Yeon-ssi. I'm Kwon Ji Yong." GD said.

"I know. Just call me Hye Yeon." Hye Yeon said with a smile.

"This is Dong Young Bae and Choi Seung Hyun." GD said pointing Taeyang and T.O.P. She bows to them and they also bow back.

"We're pleased to meet you finally. Jung Woo Hyung wants us to meet you. He said you're a fan of ours. Too bad Jung Woo Hyung couldn't come. It will be better if he came so we could have dinner after the concert." Taeyang said and smiles at her.

She sighs. "Yes, he had a prior commitment so he couldn't come. But he told me that he will cheer for you from where he is now." she says.

T.O.P smiles. "Hyung is lucky to have a girlfriend like you. You're very understanding." Hye Yeon blushes. "Oh no. I just know how busy he is. I also work hard like him." she said shyly.

"Production Assistant, right?" Taeyang asked. She nodded.

"Really? Where?" T.O.P asked.

"In KEBN. Variety department."

T.O.P scratches his head. "That's weird. I haven't seen you around." T.O.P looks serious, thinking if he saw Hye Yeon before.

"I encounter you guys once. You were guests in a variety show. I was the one who brought the Goryeo costume." Hye Yeon explains.

GD claps his hands. "Oh right. I remember that. You almost trip on your way out." Hye Yeon giggles and nodded.

They continue to talk for a few more minutes before the staff told the band that the concert will start in a few minutes. The band bid goodbye to them. The ladies wish them well. Before they leave, GD calls Hye Yeon. "Hye Yeon-ssi!" She looks back at him.

"I hope you enjoy the show!" he yells. He waved his hand to her and he walks towards the backstage. Ye Won, Song Yi, and Hye Yeon went to their place and waited for the concert to start. Hye Yeon took a photo of her, Song Yi and Ye Won and send it to Jung Woo. She even told him that she's thankful for his gift and she can't wait to celebrate their day with him when he gets back.

The concert begins. As expected, Bigbang gives an energetic performance. Hye Yeon and Ye Won can't help it but sing along, dance and scream to cheer the band. Song Yi just watches the show and enjoys it. Hye Yeon is having fun and she's really happy that she has Song Yi and Ye Won with her.

The concert is about to come to end. There two songs left. The band stood on stage to speak to their fans.

"We're thankful to all of you for coming to our concert. We did our very best so you guys will have a good time." Seungri said.

"Are you having fun?" Daesung asked. The crowd screams 'yes'.

"Good! Good!" Daesung smiles.

Gd step forward. "Okay, so the last song is really special. We don't normally do this in concert but since we are all enjoying this concert, we will do something special for a friend of ours." GD said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter