Forty

A Love She Deserves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The people gave a round of applause and loud cheering for the ending of 'Muse'. The staff and cast congratulate one another to the success of the drama.

"Ahh... Hye Yeon-ssi!" Seung Hoon calls Hye Yeon. Hye Yeon smiles at him so Seung Hoon opens his arm, asking Hye Yeon for a hug. Hye Yeon hugs him briefly and they let go of each other.

"It's an honor to work with you, Ji PD-nim." Hye Yeon said. Seung Hoon shook his head. "No, it's my honor to work with you, Hye Yeon-ssi. Did you know that there's a rumor circulating in our association that I might be nominated in Baek Sang Awards and I might also win because of this drama? I mean, I won so many award show except that one." Seung Hoon laughs.

"Congratulations in advance then." Hye Yeon said.

"Thank you in advance too." Seung Hoon said and laughs. Then, he noticed someone and excuse himself.

"Noona." someone said. Hye Yeon looks around and saw Yoo An, Sung Woo, So Nyeo and Na Ra approaching her. Hye Yeon noticed that Sung Woo and Na Ra are close to one another. She smiles at them.

"Congratulations Noona. Another successful project from Writer Choi." Sung Woo said.

"Thank you, guys. I'm really happy that you guys are here."

"Of course Noona. Aside from the fact that I am here to congratulate you, I'm also here to congratulate my girlfriend." Yoo An said as he hugs So Nyeo and acts cute. So Nyeo laughs and hugs him too.

"Yah! Yah! Stop that." Sung Woo said. He then looks at Hye Yeon. "Noona, can I talk to you for a few minutes?" Sung Woo asks. Hye Yeon shrugs and nodded. Sung Woo looks at Na Ra and whispers something. Na Ra just smiles and nodded.

Hye Yeon and Sung Woo to the balcony where a bit quiet than inside.

"Is there a problem, Sung Woo?" she asks.'

"Nothing, Noona. I just want to give you a heads up," he said. "I already moved out of Hyung's place."

"Why?"

Sung Woo sighs. "Personal reason. I only stay because of Yoo An. I know he wanted me to spend time with hyung but I think we already old enough to know where we stand in each other's life. I found a place in Banpo. It's a rooftop home overlooking the Han River. I like it. And the rent is affordable. Yoo An, So Nyeo and Na Ra wants me to throw a housewarming party. You should come."

"Of course, I'll come. Do you want anything for your home?" she asks.

"I would want a good speaker. Can you bring that?" he asks cutely. Hye Yeon smacks his arm lightly. "You silly boy."

He grins. "Oh, by the way, Noona. Na Ra and I are dating," he said casually.

"Really?" she asks excitedly. Sung Woo nodded.

"Wow. That's great! I'm happy for the two of you." she paused. "When did you ask her?"

Sung Woo slightly scratches his head and he looks shy. " Actually, she's the one who told me first that she likes me."

Hye Yeon was surprised. "Oh. And?"

"Well, she helped me find a place since her aunt owns a real estate business. Then she asks me if what do I think of her. I told her that I find her cute and nice, that she's straight forward and goal-oriented. Then she told me that if I find her characters pleasing, she asks me to consider dating her. So, agree." he said.

Hye Yeon becomes serious. "Sung Woo-yah, are you sure of dating Na Ra-ssi? She's a very lovely girl. I don't want the two of you to hurt each other if you don't genuinely like each other."

"Noona, I do like Na Ra. We only dating for a week but I can see how lovely she is and I keep on liking her more as we spend time together. You don't have to worry about us. I will take care of her and be there for her no matter what." Sung Woo assures her.

Hye Yeon sighs in relief. Then she smiles. "Aigoo... Our Sung Woo has a girlfriend now." she teasingly said.

"Yes. And soon, we will know who's the man that makes you happy," he said. Hye Yeon just nodded. They went back inside and joined So Nyeo, Yoo An and Na Ra. Sung Woo immediately stood beside Na Ra and hold her hand.

Suddenly, Jung Woo approaches them. Sung Woo avoided his brother's eyes and focus on his and Na Ra's hand instead.

"Hyung, congratulations." Yoo An said. Jung Woo looks at Yoo An. "Thank you." then he looks at Sung Woo. Na Ra nudged him. Sung Woo just stares at her. Na Ra side look at Jung Woo so Sung Woo looks at Jung Woo. "Congrats on your successful comeback," he said.

"Thank you. Have you settled in your new home?"

Sung Woo smirks. "Of course. My girlfriend helped me." he looks at Na Ra.

Jung Woo just nodded. Then he looks at Hye Yeon.

"Congratulations, Jung Woo. And thank you for portraying Jae Sung well," she said.

Jung Woo smiles genuinely at her. "I should thank you. You let me play his role and you guided us on what emotion is needed in the role."

She shook her head. "It's nothing. We all did well."

"Hye Yeon-ah?"

"Hmm?"

"Since the drama has ended, can I invite you for a dinner one of these days?" he said.

Hye Yeon sense that he will do this after the drama. And since she and Dong Joon will reveal their relationship soon, she better gives Jung Woo a heads up.

"I'm sorry. But I can't," she said seriously.

"Why?"

She smiles. "My boyfriend wouldn't like it," she said loudly. So Nyeo, Yoo An and Jung Woo are shocked upon hearing it while Sung Woo and Na Ra just smile. Some people near them heard Hye Yeon too. Then, she excuses herself before Jung Woo can ask her questions. Jung Woo remained on the place where he heard those words from Hye Yeon. She has a boyfriend. He looks at Sung Woo. He looks smug while he wraps his arm on Na Ra's shoulder. Then, he looks at Yoo An. Yoo An just shrugs at him.

Jung Woo is really surprised. Who could that be?

---

'Muse' Writer Choi Hye Yeon is off the market.

TV Drama screenwriter Choi Hye Yeon who wrote the hit dramas 'Captivated by you' and 'Muse' is dating someone. A reliable source who happened to be in the afterparty of 'Muse' heard Choi Hye Yeon's conversation with actor Lee Jung Woo and some friends. Lee Jung Woo, who also happened to be Choi Hye Yeon's ex-beau, found out that she has a boyfriend. Ever since Choi Hye Yeon is in the spotlight, she kept her privacy despite her connection with some celebrities and executive people. Who could be Choi Hye Yeon's mystery boyfriend?

---

A few days later, it's Song Yi's melodrama movie premiere. Celebrities walk and pose for the red carpet. Park Dong Joon walk on the red carpet as Song Yi invited him to the premiere. Hye Yeon also hit the red carpet in style with her black dress and Louboutin high heels. The reporters are trying to ask her about her secret boyfriend. She smiles and told them that her boyfriend is not a secret at all since he's a known personality too.

Hye Yeon remains at the red carpet as the floor director asked her to.

Suddenly, Dong Joon comes back out and approaches Hye Yeon. She smiles upon seeing him. They stood side by side as everyone knows that they are longtime friends.

Surprisingly, Dong Joon holds her hand and entwined his fingers on her. They look at each other and smile. The cameras start flashing madly while reporters ask them if they are together. They continue to smile at the camera. Then, they walk towards the cinema while holding the hands of each other.

After the movie, Hye Yeon and Dong Joon had a late-night snack in a coffee shop. People recognized them but did not bother them since they are sitting in the corner and talking.

---

The next day, the media had frenzy on the news that Park Dong Joon and Choi Hye Yeon are dating.

'Rising TV Drama Screenwriter Choi Hye Yeon and KEBN Vice President for Entertainment Park Dong Joon are dating.

Choi Hye Yeon, a rising TV Drama screenwriter and KEBN Vice President for Entertainment Park Dong Joon are dating. Mr. Park and Ms. Choi have been dating for quite a while now. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter