Twenty Two

A Love She Deserves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Woo stares at Hye Yeon as she prepares breakfast for him. An hour ago, he's doing his early morning treadmill run when he heard his main door lock opens. Then he saw Hye Yeon come, carrying some grocery stuff. He's happy that she's in his home because after last night when she went with Young Jae to a family dinner, he can't do anything. He doesn't want to invade the dinner too but Hye Yeon told him that she will visit him the next day. He didn't expect that she will visit him early in the morning before even the sun rises.

Hye Yeon noticed that Jung Woo is staring at her.

"What?" she asks him. Jung Woo gives her a lazy smile. "I just realized how much I miss you." he says. Hye Yeon smiles at her as she stirs the kimchi soup she's making. "I miss you too. It's been a lonely two weeks without you" she confessed while smiling sadly.

"I've been to many places but all I wanted is to be with you." Jung Woo cup his jaw while his elbow is resting on the kitchen table. Hye Yeon takes some bowl from the cupboard and scoops some kimchi soup in it.

"By the way, how's Kang Mi Suk with you?" she asks casually.

"I think she gets it already. She only talks to me when necessary. We're civil with each other." he said as he looked at the food she's preparing for him. After completing everything, she sat beside him as she placed some spoon and chopstick on the side of his bowl.

"Ohh, Oppa, Vice President Park will have a party. It was Ye Won's plan but Park Soo Jung will execute it. We're invited. They also invited Gwang Jae Oppa, Song Yi Unnie and Young Jae Oppa." she said. He nodded. "When?"

She shrugged. "Probably this weekend." He took a sip on the soup and take a spoonful of rice. "Good?" she asks. "The best." he replied. She giggles.

"By the way, when did Young Jae arrive?" he asks.

"Last week. He's been taking care of Mom. Mom is delighted. She said she rather have Young Jae to be there for her than Gwang Jae Oppa because he's so fussy. Unlike Young Jae who treat her normally and always smiling at her." she smiles.

"Do you stay in the Cha's mansion?" he wants to know if Hye Yeon lives in the same roof. "No, I go home." she said as she takes a sip of her kimchi soup. He nodded and eat.

Then he remembers an important matter. "I have something to tell you." Jung woo said.

"What?"

"I received a really great offer. A movie and a TV series." he said. Hye Yeon smiles brightly. "That's great news! Congratulations, Oppa." she said.

"Thanks. It is awesome. But it's in the U.S.A. A TV station in L.A. offers me a leading role in a new crime TV series and Warner Brothers offer me to be one of the lead cast of their new Sci-Fi movie." he explains. Hye Yeon remains quiet while staring at him. Jung Woo feels nervous about her reaction.

"Oppa, that's awesome. You should go for it. It will be a great Hollywood break for you." Hye Yeon said. Jung Woo smiles. "I know. I want it. I want this. It's once in a lifetime opportunity. But I want you to come with me." he said.

"What?" she asked.

Jung Woo took her hands. "Hye Yeon-ah, come with me to America. Let's live there together. I can ask them to get you as a production assistant if you want. Just come with me." Hye Yeon gulped. He's serious. He wants her to go with him to America.

"Jung Woo-yah, you know I can't do that. I have a job and Mom is sick. I want to be there for her." she said. Jung Woo sighs. "Just think about it. I don't want to leave you here. I want to be with you wherever I am." he said.

"I'll think about it." she said. He smiles and kisses the back of her hands. He let go of her hands. "Let's eat so I can drive you to work." They continue to eat.

---

Dong Joon's party day has arrived. Soo Jung managed to rent a penthouse club for it. She also managed to do a luxurious dinner, drinks and finger food. Pool table and darts are also there. She even hired a DJ to play some music. Han Tae Sun and Go Ye Won arrived first. Dong Joon and Soo Jung greeted them. Dong Joon and Tae Sun managed to talk about his trip while Soo Jung and Ye Won talk about how she managed the party. Gwang Jae, Song Yi, and Young Jae arrived next. Gwang Jae immediately introduced Young Jae to Tae Sun. They both laugh when they meet. Tae Sun tells Young Jae how weird it was when he was dating Hye Yeon because she always speaks about Young Jae.

When Jung Woo and Hye Yeon arrived, Hye Yeon was speechless upon seeing Tae Sun and Young Jae talking to each other comfortably. Jung Woo is curious because of that scenario.

"He really went." she said.

"Would you mind if I join them?" Jung Woo teases her. Hye Yeon glares at him. He laughs and wraps his arm on her shoulder. They approached Tae Sun and Young Jae.

"Oh! Our Hye Yeon is here." Young Jae jokes. Jung Woo and Tae Sun laugh.

"Yah!" she said annoyingly while glaring at Young Jae.

"Fine, fine. I'm just glad that I meet Han Tae Sun. I just found out that we went to the same school." Young Jae said.]

"True. We even love the same tonkatsu that being serve in the cafeteria." Tae Sun said.

Hye Yeon looks at Jung Woo. "Oppa, I'll just go to the restroom." she said. Jung Woo nodded. She walks away while frowning.

"She's really adorable when she's annoyed." Young Jae said as he sips his drink. Jung Woo agrees.

"I think we should stop teasing her. Let's not ruined her night." Tae Sun said.

"I agree. She's nervous that the three of us are in one place. She doesn't say it but I know she feels awkward about it." Jung woo said. Young Jae sighs happily. "Okay, let's not . Among the three of us, I have the great possibility of getting hurt physically by her."

Tae Sun tilted his head "Really? Do you believe him, Jung Woo-ssi?" Jung Woo shook his head. "Should we see if she will really hurt him?" Jung Woo says jokingly.

"Sure. It's my way of beating him because she's Hye Yeon's first love." Tae Sun says casually.

"You're right. I want that too!" Jung Woo said dramatically.

"Yah!" Young Jae glares at the two gentlemen. Jung Woo and Tae Sun laugh.

At that moment, Hye Yeon is staring at herself in front of a mirror. She's still bothered by the fact that Jung Woo is leaving for States and he even asks her to come with him. She doesn't want to leave because of Mi Kyung but she doesn't want to be apart from him. She doesn't know what he will do.

When she went out, she saw Young Jae, Tae sun and Jung Woo tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter