Ten

A Love She Deserves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you."

Hye Yeon goes out of the eye clinic after her eye exam and buying new glasses and contact lenses. It was a sunny day even though it's a bit windy. She wore a white long sleeve shirt, a cream trenchcoat, dark denim pants, and black boots. She carrying a brown messenger bag.

She's about to go for a coffee when her phone rings. It was Jung Woo.

"Hi." she said.

"Hello. I just finished working out. Where are you?" he asked.

"I'm about to grab some coffee."

"Can you wait for me? Let's have an early lunch. I want to spend time with you."

Hye Yeon giggles. "We just saw each other last night. You even went home past midnight." Jung Woo huffed. "I know. If Cha PD and Song Yi didn't warn me, I will stay with you. Hye Yeon-ah, let's spend the weekend together." he says cutely. Hye Yeon can't help but giggle.

"Fine, fine. Let's do that. I'll wait for you at the book center in Hapjeong, okay?" she says.

"Okay. I'll be there in 30 minutes. See you soon, Hye Yeon-ah."

"Okay." then she hangs up. She walks toward the book center. She's planning to but a new fiction book but she's not decided yet what book she will choose.

When she arrived at the book center, she immediately went to the fiction section. There are many newly released books. She read the summary one by one and keep in her hand the interesting one. As minutes go by, there are three books in her arm while she's reading the summary of another book. Suddenly, someone took the books from her arm. When she looks at that person, it was Jung Woo who's smiling at her. She smiles back. Jung Woo uses his free hand to hold on to Hye Yeon's waist and pull her close to him.

"I miss you." he whispered. She blushes immediately and tries to get away from him but he stopped her. "What?" he asked.

"There are people here." she pointed out.

"So?" he said coolly.

She sighs. "I'm still browsing. Let me browse freely, okay?" she asked him. He sighs and let go of her. He looked at the books she chose when she speaks again. "I miss you, too." she says as she's looking at another book. Jung Woo smiles and watches her read the summary of the book.

A few minutes later, Hye Yeon paid for the three books she chose. Jung Woo carries the shopping bag for her. He then reaches his hand out for her which she held on to tightly.

They walk out of the book center while Hye Yeon asks how's his work out. Jung Woo explained that he had to do CrossFit twice of his usual just to lose what he ate last night. Hye Yeon laughs and playfully slaps his arm.

"Have you seen my update on my Instagram?" he asked.

She nodded. She did saw it that morning. Jung Woo posted an update on his Instagram account. It was a picture of their hands, holding to each other. Jung Woo captioned it 'At last, she's mine.' Jung Woo asked her permission last night if he could post that and she agreed. He said he's still not ready yet to share her to the world but he wants to make sure that everyone will know that he's off the market. He also needs to talk to his management about it. Not that they will control their relationship but he will just inform them that he's dating her.

"When I saw it this morning, it has ten thousand plus likes. I didn't read the comments." she muttered.

"It's forty-five thousand now. And some of the comments weren't that bad. Some of my friends and colleagues are happy for me. They are curious who you are."

She sighs. "Being out like this will be a sign that they will found out about me soon." she pouts.

"Remember what I promised you. Nothing will change, Hye Yeon-ah. Our relationship is a private matter so I won't let them ruined us." he said firmly. She looked up to him and smiles. "I know. I believe you."

"We'll be fine. Let's just enjoy our day together, okay?" he asked her and she agrees.

They went to a cafe. Jung Woo asked Hye Yeon to find a table for them while he orders for them. Hye Yeon finds a table on the 2nd floor of the cafe. It was on the corner near the window. She waited for Jung Woo. When Jung Woo came back, he sat on the chair beside her. She looked at him. He just gave her a playful smile. As they waited for their orders, Jung Woo holds on to her hand.

"So, what's the plan? Are we going to watch a movie or something else?" he asked. Hye Yeon shrugged. "I don't know. I saw what's showing today at the cinema. None of them is interesting." Hye Yeon looked at their hands. "You seem fascinated by my hands. Are you okay?"

Jung Woo chuckles, "I don't know. I've been longing to hold these hands for so long. And now, I can." He stares at her. "Do I make you uncomfortable? Do you want me to stop?"

She shook her head. "No, I like it. It only means that this is real. We are real."

"I'm glad." he rubs his thumb over her knuckles. "How about we go to Ihwa Mural Village? It seems interesting. Then, we go to Han River Park for a walk or we can ride a ferry tour." he suggested.

"Those places are so public. I'll be known by everyone before this day ends." she points out. Jung Woo grins playfully and leans closer to her. "Do you want to go somewhere private?"

She shakes her hands off his hold. "Yah!!!" she yells. Jung Woo leans back and laughs. He took her hand again. "I'm just kidding. Relax."

"It's not funny!" she pouts.

"Fine, fine, I'm sorry." Jung Woo apologizes. There coffee and sandwiches arrived. Jung Woo let go of her hand so they could eat. Jung Woo can't stop staring at her. She's quietly eating. She looks fragile to him. He's happy that he finally dating her.

Hye Yeon is a bit nervous. She also wants their relationship to be a private one but Jung Woo is a celebrity. Everyone will be curious who she is. She just hopes that they won't face any problem.

She looked at Jung Woo, he's now busy munching his sandwich. For her, Jung Woo is just a normal guy that she likes. But to the world, he's a Top Korean Actor. She's glad that he never makes her feel less because he's a celebrity. She noticed that he had a small mayonnaise droplet on the corner of his lips. She took a tissue from the dining tissue dispenser and wipe it off him. He was surprised when she did that but he gave her a sweet smile. "Eat slowly, Oppa." she told him. He nodded and continues to eat.

After their early lunch, they went for a drive around the city. They enjoy driving around while listening to music. They even sing along with the song. Jung Woo just found out that she has a lovely voice and she's a big fan of Big Bang. He thinks of ways that she can introduce her to them someday.

They went to Ihwa Mural Village. Hye Yeon looks like a child with amazement in her face. Jung Woo took the opportunity to take pictures of her while they are looking around. Hye Yeon uses her phone and asked Jung Woo to pose with her. He thought they will have a selfie but Hye Yeon took a photo of their shadows instead. It was cute. Jung Woo asked her if she can send a copy of that to him and if he could share it. She does it immediately. She even watches him type the caption for it. He put a caption saying 'Day 1 with her. I adore her.' Hye Yeon blushed and nudges him because she finds it sweet. They continue to roam around Ihwa Mural Village then they went back to his car to go somewhere else.

---

At that moment, Park Dong Joon just finished with his run on his home treadmill. He grabs a bottle of water

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter