Seven

A Love She Deserves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weekend.

It's a very eventful week for Hye Yeon and she's glad that it's weekend. She's on her bed and been awake since 4 a.m. When she got home last night, she turned off her phone. While having dinner, she was watching Lee Jung Woo's interview. He looks really sincere. After that show, there is news. It was reported there than Na Ji Woo rejected the drama that was offered to her and she will go abroad. There is no further explanation but she knew what happened.

The night that Na Ji Woo attacks Park Dong Joon, she stayed with them until Mr. Moon and Na Ji Woo's manager and assistant arrived. The assistant helped Ji Woo dressed up while the manager spoke with Dong Joon. Park Dong Joon stick on what he wants. He wants Na Ji Woo out of KEBN. He also threatened the manager that if they release this news to the media, he will tell Ji Woo's secrets and the video he has. The manager wasn't aware of Ji Woo's business but he will make sure she'll learn from it.

Moon Ki Bum thanked Hye Yeon numerous times. He feels guilty because he had to go home early that night because he and his wife are celebrating their wedding anniversary. Hye Yeon assures him that it was nothing.

The next day, she gave the flash drive with the video in it. She didn't keep a copy. When Dong Joon asked her what's the password, she told him 'McDonald's' which made Dong Joon laughs.

Hye Yeon gets off her bed and headed to her bathroom to shower. After she dressed up, she her phone and check her emails. After that, she went out of her house and went to Mi Kyung's home. As she opens the door, she saw two pairs of shoes who look-a-like but different sizes. She enters and saw Mi Kyung sitting while Young Jae and Ava are preparing breakfast. Mi Kyung noticed her. "Oh, Hye Yeon-ah. Come, dear."

Hye Yeon approaches the table.

"Good morning, Hye Yeon." Ava greets her with a bright smile.

She greets her back. "Good morning, Ava."

"Good sleep?" asked Young Jae. He served bowls of rice on the table while Ava continues to cook the omelet. Hye Yeon sat beside Mi Kyung while Young Jae sat across her.

Ava finishes her omelet and serves it to them. Mi Kyung is smiling happily to her future daughter-in-law while Young Jae feels proud of his fiancé. Hye Yeon took a sip of water. "Ava, come and sit down. Let's eat breakfast" said Mi Kyung. Ava removed her apron and sat beside Young Jae. "I hope you like what I prepare. Young Jae said those are your favorites." Ava mumbled as she picks up her chopsticks. Hye Yeon sees some side dishes, japchae, omelet, kimchi soup, and bulgogi.

Mi Kyung speaks "You did well, child. It smells delicious" Ava smiles at her. Then she looked at Hye Yeon. Hye Yeon smiles at her "Thank you for the food." She then gets some omelet and bulgogi.

They start eating while Young Jae tells them his trip with Ava in Busan. Their trip was wonderful and Ava loves Busan. They are also planning to go mountain trekking soon. After a while, Young Jae pays his attention to Hye Yeon.

"Hye Yeon-ah, pack your stuff that is good for 2 days and 1 night." Young Jae stated as Ava placed a slice of meat on his bowl.

"Why?"

"We will go camping." Young Jae stated casually. Hye Yeon stared at him quizzically. Then she answered him. "No."

"Why?" he asked.

"Because I don't know why we're going on camping. Should you go camping with your wife?" she looked at Ava. Ava smiled at her.

"Ava and I always do this stuff. And besides, she and Mom will go to Kim Me Hee's boutique for Hanbok fitting. And if you need a reason to why I am doing this, then I will tell you. Remember when we were teens, we used to plan that someday, we will go to a camp, that we will eat what we want, play games all night and drink until we passed out. This is the opportunity. Except for the drinking, until we passed out, we will do those stuff."

"But why camping? Can we just go to the rooftop and drink soju?" Hye Yeon whined like a teenager. She knows Young Jae hates it when she acts like a brat. Young Jae scratches his head in irritation, which made Ava and Mi Kyung laughed.

"Choi Hye Yeon, if you don't pack after this meal, I will be the one who will pack for you. I assure you, you will not like my choices." Young Jae stated. Hye Yeon laughs. "Okay, okay. Let me wash this up first before I pack." Hye Yeon as she grabs some dirty bowls. Mi Kyung stopped her.

"Hye Yeon, go on. Your brother is waiting." she smiled at her daughter. Hye Yeon smiles back and obeys her mother. She excuses herself and went to her home on the rooftop to get her stuff.

Mi Kyung went to the living area while Young Jae and Ava clean up.

"You have a good time, okay?" Ava said to Young Jae. Young Jae looked at his fiance. He never lied to her. That's why she's secured with their relationship.

"You know I need to do this for Hye Yeon." he said. Ava glance at him and smiles. "I know. And I hope she'll be fine with us after this."

"She's an amazing woman. I know she'll be fine." he smiles as he continues to wash the dishes. Ava is the one drying them.

Young Jae told Ava about Hye Yeon's drunk confession. She wasn't surprised at all because Young Jae is a good man. What she doesn't understand is why Hye Yeon let him go. She also understands why Young Jae fell in love with his best friend before. Hye Yeon is a kind-hearted person. She's bubbly and thoughtful. She loves the Cha Family like her own family. And even she noticed the awkwardness between her and Hye Yeon, she feels that Hye Yeon had accepted her in their family. Ava feels like she owes something from Hye Yeon so she suggested that Young Jae and Hye Yeon go on a trip together before he got married. Young Jae thought she was testing him if he will go back to Hye Yeon but Ava assures him that nothing will change between them and even he does that, she will understand. She wants them to spend time together because Young Jae decided to live in France after their marriage. He will visit Korea every holiday or at least twice a year for his family but he got used to living in France. That's why Ava suggested the trip with Hye Yeon.

After a few minutes, Hye Yeon returns with her backpack. She also wears a pink hoodie jacket, pants, and white rubber shoes. Young Jae hugged Ava and bid goodbye to his mom. Hye Yeon says goodbye too and leaves with You Jae. As they walk out of Mi Kyung's home, Young Jae took Hye Yeon's backpack from her. Hye Yeon is sulking.

"Why are you sulking?" Young Jae asked. Hye Yeon glares at him. "I'm planning to have a lazy day today with my books, but here I am, going on a camp with you." she huffed. Young Jae laughs. Hye Yeon is still the same. She loves reading book during weekends.

"This will be fun. Remember when we used to go to the park and dream to go to a camp. This is it." he smiles at her. "And I prepared everything." he assures her.

Hye Yeon rolled her eyes at Young Jae and look at the front. Then she noticed an SUV with an RV trailer attached to it.

"Whoa! What's that?!" she exclaimed.

"Our camping home" he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter