happy with you

My wish is Sowon

There are many occasions in their lives where they have to answer questions about each other, often times it's just who you think does better at what, who do you want to go with somewhere, who do you trust the most?

But the answer that Sowon gave as a thing she's thankful for to Eunha was happiness. Eunha wasn't surprised that she was the cause of their leader's happiness, always being the one at the "short" end of the stick, the of all jokes, not that she minded. Really, she didn't mind it.

"I always want to thank Eunha for making me happy."

"Why would that be Sowon ssi?"

"It's just that she's easy to talk with, she's cute and that relieves a lot of stress right?"

The mc and Sowon laughed a bit, exchanging ideas about things that were cute. Eunha just stared at Sowon, there was definitely something different that Sowon wanted to say, the way she had formed a word with before changing it as it came out.

"All in all, thanks for listening to this unnie, saranghae~."

"More like listening to you tease me endlessly, your thanks has been accepted."

They giggled as they moved on to the other questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sat in the living room scrolling through the channels on their tv provided by their CEO, Eunha gave up finding something that was already playing on a channel, to surfing the list of movies they had available. Horror, horror, melodrama, horror. Where were the action movies? Eunha was going to have to warn Yuju to not watch so many horror movies with Sowon, it corrupted their suggested movies list towards horror and she still didn't know what to watch.

"Why don't you just watch, I don't know, is there a music program on right now?"

Eunha sighed and listened to SinB, flicking to each respective music show channel, finding one that was just about to start, she leaned back into the couch. Sliding down as she watched half boredly, by the time Eunha had seen the mc of the show appear for the second time, she was already laying on the floor just in a heap.

"I'm bored!"

She whined and flung her arms around, the puppies were not home because they were staying with family for one more night and Umji had gone to visit her parents so there was no one that would accept Eunha's whining affection. Or was there? She looked up at SinB who was focused on the performances playing on tv, her intense stare of taking in all the fresh dance moves and what could be the next biggest thing made it a little hard for Eunha to approach her. Instead, she rolled out from the couch and got up, going to her room, intending to get some sleep. Passing the kitchen, she found Sowon looking at a small bottle.

"Sowon unnie?"

"Huh?! Oh, it's just you Eunha yah."

She hastily screwed the cap back on and put it back in the highest shelf of their medicine cabinet. Eunha peeked but couldn't see it over the edge. Puffing her cheeks angrily, she put her hands on her hips.

"What were you taking with that guilty face of yours?"

"Sleeping pills, I...couldn't fall asleep."

"Are you sure it wasn't the tv?"

"Positive, keep watching it, don't mind me."

But Sowon didn't move, so Eunha didn't move either.

"Then unnie, could you fulfill a request of mine?"

"Within reason."

"Sleep with me."

Sowon coughed and turned bright red in the face as Eunha looked at her confusedly. Was it something she said? Sleep with me....sleep....with...oh. Turning pink as well, Eunha waved her arms to defend herself.

"No! Not that sleep! Just cuddle me! Get your mind out of the gutter!"

Sowon laughed at Eunha's exasperation, nodded her head as she put away her cup of water that she never touched, her arm already reaching out to hook around Eunha's shoulder.

"Arrasso, let's go sleep."

"I can tell you're laughing inside, stop that!"

"Hahaha!"

Getting into the bed first, Sowon lay on her side, holding her arms open for Eunha to find her comfortable position.

"Thanks."

"For what? Were you craving cuddles? Should I be the big spoon?"

"For making me laugh."

"Okay? I swear if you're messing with me or lying to me, I'll be sulky."

Eunha emphasized her sulkiness with her pout and half glare to which Sowon smiled at, cute.

"No, I wasn't lying. I was just feeling a little down and thoughts wouldn't leave my head so I couldn't sleep."

"And laughing fixed you? Man, I'm a miracle worker!"

Sowon smiled as Eunha giggled to herself, half busying her hands with tugging the blanket all the way up to her chin, but barely crossing Sowon's shoulders as she leaned back into Sowon's hold. Sowon then enclosed her arms around Eunha carefully, placing her hands across Eunha's stomach as she pressed her cheek against the top of Eunha's head.

"I wish I could be less caring of what happens around me."

"An airhead? Unnie, you don't fit the image of an airhead."

"I know."

"You're just too beautiful to be an airhead!"

"You're awfully energetic for a girl who wanted cuddles and sleep."

"Hey, how can I resist when there's a beautiful girl hugging me so lovingly from behind? It's almost as if you needed this more than me."

"That might be true."

Eunha hummed, settling down from her random high. She did love the feeling of being wrapped in Sowon, even if her unnie was real skinny and somewhat cold to the touch. A hand left her stomach and Eunha squirmed as she felt it moving up. Tucking her chin in, Eunha held back a laugh as Sowon's hand had come up to squish her double chin, she nuzzled into the hand for extra measure.

"What am I? A replacement for your dog?"

"No, but you're just as remedial, thanks."

"There you go thanking me again, since when do you thank people?"

Eunha said it in a joking manner, to which Sowon was used to. What she wasn't used to was Eunha turning around and kissing her cheek with a slight blush.

"I have a lot to thank you for too, so let's call it even and sleep."

"Thanks."

"There you go again!"

Sowon smiled into the back of Eunha's head, hiding it as she inhaled the calming familiar scent that was Eunha. Yep, she was happier with Eunha.