a wife pt 10

My wish is Sowon

Sowon glanced at the clock in the corner of her computer screen. A soft sigh escapes her lips before she takes off her computer glasses and pinches the bridge of her nose. It was 2:30pm and she had already missed out on lunchtime. Yerin made it a habit to remind Sowon to eat her lunch like a good little sister, but today, Yerin was out on a business trip and eating had completely escaped Sowon's mind. Breathing another sigh, Sowon scooted her chair out just enough to reach into her purse in her bottom drawer, retrieving one card to slide into her phone case. The cafeteria was probably out of hot food by now, but she could still get a sandwich from their mini convenience store.

She looked back at her drawer as if remembering something. Pulling out her backpack, Sowon reached inside and brought out a small bag, outfitted with insulated sides.

"Right."

Eunha had made her lunch today. Sowon's stomach growled to catch her attention, having left staring at her new lunch bag for a few moments wondering when and how Eunha managed to make this along with their breakfast. Well, there was always the chance that the insides contained more breakfast foods, korean breakfasts were basically like any other meal.

Opening up to find a thermos and a plastic box, Sowon twisted the cap of the thermos just a little to learn that it was hot tea. Turnign her attention to the plastic square, Sowon held it in her hands, feeling the residual warmth from the insulated bag. At least she didn't forget about it until it turned cold. Inside the box was a rather Japanese styled lunch, rice on one half and then sides to go with it filling the other. Interestingly enough, there were meat patties that looked to be cooked to the shape of a heart, but it had been mushed a little out of shape.

Chuckling to herself, Sowon enjoyed her lunch in her office instead of alone in an empty cafeteria.

---------------------------

"Unnie did you even leave your room?"

Yerin had called to relay some specifications from her meeting she had attended for her business trip when she had decidedly, switched off working mode. Sowon stayed quiet, not exactly wanting to say that she did in fact, not leave her office unless she needed the restroom or another cup of coffee.

"You're hiding from me with that silence! When I get back, you're going on a jog with me!"

"What?"

"You heard me."

"No, I mean, you'll be left in the dust Yerin ah. Just because I haven't left my office doesn't mean I skip weekend gym."

Yerin huffed an annoyed breath, but it was true. When Sowon wasn't as busy with work like she had been the last week, she had a gym membership to attend. Though recently, Sowon had been thinking to cancel it in exchange to get pampered by Eunha more on the weekends, besides, she was also a busy lady. She already wasn't making good progress on gaining that membership fee back, but she wasn't about to admit that to Yerin who never worked out in her life but still had an insanely fit body.

"We'll see about that."

Sowon groaned. She wanted to stay away from Yerin on her free times, only because all Yerin wanted her off work hours for was to gossip about how she was liking Eunha's company.

"If I tell you a thing about Eunha, can we call that jog off? I wanted to sleep in on the weekend this time."

"OF COURSE. Now spill."

"She got a part time job so she seems to be in a bigger pinch than you told me you squeaky mouse!"

With that, Sowon ended the call, though the slight sound of surprise made it through before it cut. That meant that Yerin might not have known either, or maybe Eunha had lied to her about the amount she needed. That didn't matter to Sowon at the moment though, she was a few more steps away from leavign work early like she had promised Eunha so she sent a text.

[Be back soon.]

[Hurry home!]

Eunha's text had words that could come of as an emergency, but when the next thing popped up, Sowon relaxed. Eunha meant to hurry home, just to be home faster, not that she had burned the place down, because she sent Sowon a picture of the mushrooms she had been sauteing mushrooms. The image made Sowon's mouth water, what would Eunha put the mushrooms on? What was dinner going to be? It made her even more motivated to get her work done and get home in order to eat whatever Eunha had made for her.

-----------------

Eunha chuckled to herself when Sowon sent a whining sticker back after her photo of the current pan on the stove. She had spotted a steak sale on her way back from her part time at the bakery and immediately went in and got all the ingredients she could to make steak for dinner.

Smiling to herself as she thought about Sowon, Eunha finished cooking her toppings and set them aside for a little, waiting on the message that would tell her that Sowon would be on her way home and she would start cooking the red meat that was defrosting on the counter.

Eunha had noticed that Sowon was becoming more and more cuter in her eyes than before, or maybe, it was Sowon who was relaxing more around Eunha. Either way, her sleepy morning smile was begining to become dangerous for her heart and her soft whines to be pampered made Eunha want to spoil the other silly, even though they weren't that close yet. "Maybe in the future," Eunha said to herself quietly. "In the future."

=====================

wife had a few more votes eh