a wife pt 8

My wish is Sowon

"I would like to get a part time job. May I?"

Sowon stared up at the ceiling, after their small discussion in the morning, she had let Eunha go out to send applications for a part time job. Although she was worried that someone may take advantage of her..."wife", Sowon had to remind herself that Eunha wasn't a child, and was allowed to do as she pleased. Which was why she had let her go in the first place. It crossed her mind that the pay that Yerin had set up for Eunha to stay with her for six months wasn't small by any means, but for Eunha to want- maybe she needs more? Would mean that she was in a pinch.

"I wish she'd share her baggage with me."

She rolled on her side, looking at her dull black blinds that covered the window to the outside world.

"Then again, she has no reason to, I'm temporary after all."

Groaning and rolling around on her bed, Sowon was left alone and frustrated, with no way to clear up her concious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes. I can start working tomorrow."

"Then, I look forwards to it."

"Thank you very much manager."

Eunha exited the bakery calmly, she walked a few meters away, then a giant grin spread. To think that her first choice bakery actually accepted her! This bakery, she often visited to get a small lunch, as bread was about as filling of a food she could afford, not to mention that they had the best bread in the world to Eunha. When she had her employee's discount, she wanted to share this world with Sowon.

Suddenly blushing at the thought to share this with Sowon, Eunha held her warm cheeks, trying to calm down as she waited for the bus. Surely, she could keep these feelings to herself?

"Sowon unnie...."

Even if Eunha was going to confess, she had the idea to do so after their contract was over. Realizing that she had somehow gone and started to think about their future together, Eunha had found herself doing the opposite of staying distant to her contracted lover.

"Besides, I'd just be a burden."

Perhaps she could confess after she paid off her debts and their contract ended. However, from the projected amount that Eunha would earn, she wouldn't be able to confess for quite the long while unless she had gotten a better and stable job. Slapping her cheeks to  get a hold of herself, Eunha hurriedly boarded the bus, headed back in the direction of home. Well, her current home. It'd be nice if it could be her forever home, but Eunha wasn't going to indulge in those thoughts now. Her stomach had started to grumble and she had to prepare lunch for Sowon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunha was running late and had told Sowon that her bus was stuck in traffic, she did tell Sowon to go eat outside if she wanted to, but Sowon had responded that she'd wait for Eunha. What Eunha didn't expect, was that Sowon was actually a great chef, if not even better than herself.

With properly sizzled pork, Sowon had made tangsuyuk, though left the frying part of it alone, it wasn't too healthy to eat too many fried things after all. Still, with the perfect sauce covering every inch of juicy meat, Eunha almost wished that Sowon had the time to cook everyday.

"How is it?"

"It's delicious! Unnie you're amazing!"

"Haha, that's a little over, I'm only able to feed myself, you on the other hand, even if it's a simple dish, I can tell your genuity."

Instead of making Sowon blush under compliments, she had beautifully deflected such a reaction onto Eunha, whose cheeks burned once more. Her sweet words just knew how to make a girl feel special after all.

"Unnie, I'm being serious though? You could become a chef!"

"Hahaha, a chef with one special dish? Impossible."

Eunha hesitated to respond, if she had said something irresponsible, then....then she'd embarass herself. Saying cheesy lines were all she wanted to avoid, they should be left for movies to take care of, but she couldn't help but want to say them to Sowon. Settling with a rather neutral answer, Eunha looked Sowon in the eyes, her words ringing clear inside both of them.

"Nothing is impossible."

====================

aye its Happy Sowon day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hohoho so it's not impossible that Eunha will date Sowon for real hohohohohohohohoho