Friends

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You are what?!"

Jongdae is nearly screaming in surprise. He can't believe what Minseok has told to him. It's so impossible, that Jongdae never thought about that it could happen.

"Argh. Please make me not to say it again", Minseok is grimacing.

"But you must! Because if you didn't I think it was a joke!", called Jongdae out. "Okay a really bad joke. But still a joke"

Minseok sighs. "It's so unbelievable to you?"

Jongdae nodded. "Yep. It is. I mean... It's you about we're a talking. And I'm sorry but you can't be..."

"You are so overreacting, Dae. It's not that I had tell you, that I'm a alien..."

"Well, I think that's were not such a big surprise to me like that!"

"Okay. Fine. Here we go again", Minseok said "I'm suspended from school for two weeks. Are you happy now?"

 

No. Jongdae is everything but not happy. How can he be happy if he had not his best friend with him in class. That would be so boring. And Jongdae really hate to bored to be. Especially since he knew Minseok.  With MinseokJongdae had fun while going to school. More fun than ever before. But if Minseok is suspended, school and classes would be too unbearable. Besides Minseok there is nobody to talk. Or maybe you can say, no one who is normal. 

"Listen, Jongdae. I'm not going to live on a other planet.  I'm still here, in the apartment next to you. If you want I come to visit you", Minseok explained. 

"Yes, I know that. But this is so unfair. What had you done to Kris? Were you punching him in his face?", Jongdae is really courios. 

Minseok can't help to laugh. "No. I didn't punch him."

"But what did you doing then?", Jongdae asks. "Please, tell me. I just want to understand!"

"I think, you can say that I reminded him of something he don't like..."

"Now in human language again, please"

"In human language?", Minseok gives Jongdae a confused look. "What do you mean?"

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter