Unfair

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first what Minseok noticed, if he awakes the next morning is two things.  First, he doesen't know why but it smelled a lot like annoyed cat and tears. Second, he can't move his tail - and that's very uncomfortable. Even if he's not like a stupid dog who is wagging his tail all the time. Minseok tried to move. The results are different than he tought. His fluffy white pillow hissed at him, changed into a cat and glared at him, only to leave the sofa. Furthermore that something in his back mumbled his name in his neck. Minseok thinks that this is really confusing. Maybe it's a good to sleep again. But he still is very uncomfortable like this.  Minseok tried again to move.

"I got, I got", he heard a sleepy but familiar voice. "You're awake. And I'm too now, Minnie - I promise. But please down kick me off the sofa!"

Jongdae! It's JONGDAE! Why doesen't he noticed ihm it before? Maybe he was to distraced by the cat. But it's his boyfriend,  his mate! And Minseok  can't describe how happy he was to see that he's fine.

BANG!

"Minnie!", Jongdae called again. "Didn't I said: Don't kick me off the sofa?"

Oh. Minseok frowned. Then he grinned.  

"Yeah, I'm sure it's really funny,  thank you", Jongdae said.  "And now please quiet smiling - it's a bit creepy. You are smiling, right?"

Smiling? If he would be in his human form, Minseok would laugh. But maybe Jongdae is right. So Minseok jumped off the sofa and cuddles to his mate. And a few Moments later he can feel that Jongdae begins to scratch him behind his ears. If Minseok were a cat, he would purr. But he isn't and so he just closed in pleasure his eyes. 

"I can't believe that you're the same wolf who was fighting yesterday with Luhan", Jongdae muttered. "You're so sweet, Love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter